Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New purchasable emotes

VoidArkhangel

ok4opDz.png

disney movie GIF

Anyways, they're pretty...meh for me, I mean, they are like the previous ones but with a couple more steps and I am still waiting for an arms crossed emote (a looping one not like the wolf salute or the "Hmpf" one) or laying down or even a glitched one? like the warframe falls through the ground hehe thoughts on new emotes or the price?

5 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Wait are we on the wrong side now?

Warframe adds free emotes following destiny paid emotes

Hm... I think it's safe to say that Warframe is being affected by Tencent at this point. Things seem to be running more 'traditionally' as it were - we've been getting much more well-run community management (regular trailers, the previews etc), but also more... well, that.

At this point I'm just waiting on Call of the Tempestarii. Warframe's biggest issue always seems to have been management, and at this point it certainly does seem like there's at least some degree of external management - or possibly a tightening-up to prevent it? So, it is possible this could be a good thing. But of course, the reverse is just as likely to be true.

2 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

Wait are we on the wrong side now?

Warframe adds free emotes following destiny paid emotes

Maybe. Though I'd point out for context that back then the only selectable emotes in Destiny were paid exclusives, whereas the majority of the ones in Warframe (including several dances) are free to obtain.

Perhaps this is the start of a downward slide into overly aggressive monetisation, but I'm willing to wait and see what comes next rather than instantly assume the worst. Slippery Slope fallacy is a fallacy for a reason.

Archived