Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva weapon chance

Godmode_Ash

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Reaperbot_scythe said:

7 hours to get a kuva bramma, every other kuva weapon drops but not the bramma, doing the same missions is not at all fun or even a gameplay, I just give up on the end. 

Please fix this 

Anyone hello can you hear us please help! 

DE please do something about this. 

DE designed this grind to be unbearable so you spend plat to buy converted Liches from other players instead. 

I don't like it either.

It's 100% rng.

I've maxed my bramma bonus element and at one time i got that cursed bramma again 3 times in a row.

Hang in there, tenno.

Btw i spawn my liches on saturn, cassini. My average time per mission is 2 minutes excluding loading times. The longer you take per mission, the more frustrating it will be.

1 hour ago, Soy77 said:

It's 100% rng.

I've maxed my bramma bonus element and at one time i got that cursed bramma again 3 times in a row.

Hang in there, tenno.

Btw i spawn my liches on saturn, cassini. My average time per mission is 2 minutes excluding loading times. The longer you take per mission, the more frustrating it will be.

Yes it's 100% RNG but a 100% broken RNG like harrow drops

1 hour ago, (PSN)Reaperbot_scythe said:

Then your reply is in the wrong topic my friend

or probably your rant is in the wrong forum my friend.

this is not the first time we see a member got screwed by rng then blames the system and propose technical changes for the game.
you think how many times somebody suggested void fissure drop overhaul whenever they didn't get their prime parts? definitely not the first time somebody doesn't get the kuva weapon that they want as well.

i'll say the same thing i said to countless tennos before you: just keep doing it, and once you got your bramma you will absolutely forget you ever had this idea.

it's not even a fix idea, it's just a rant, just like countless before you did, and they all forget their demands once they got the items they wanted.

i wish you good luck on getting bramma.

23 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

or probably your rant is in the wrong forum my friend.

this is not the first time we see a member got screwed by rng then blames the system and propose technical changes for the game.
you think how many times somebody suggested void fissure drop overhaul whenever they didn't get their prime parts? definitely not the first time somebody doesn't get the kuva weapon that they want as well.

i'll say the same thing i said to countless tennos before you: just keep doing it, and once you got your bramma you will absolutely forget you ever had this idea.

it's not even a fix idea, it's just a rant, just like countless before you did, and they all forget their demands once they got the items they wanted.

i wish you good luck on getting bramma.

If you have many drops of the bramma or any other kuva weapon in general and others not that means the system is unfair and unbalanced, and yes I blame the system because warframe is a grinding game and I am not crying because I didn't get it, but because it's a genuine problem that needs to be addressed like any drop like harrow drops for instance isn't that getting fixed!? If you have no problem that doesn't means all the others are like you, for me I see an unbalanced system that benefits the some and deprive others and that is unfair. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)Reaperbot_scythe said:

If you have many drops of the bramma or any other kuva weapon in general and others not that means the system is unfair and unbalanced, and yes I blame the system because warframe is a grinding game and I am not crying because I didn't get it, but because it's a genuine problem that needs to be addressed like any drop like harrow drops for instance isn't that getting fixed!? If you have no problem that doesn't means all the others are like you, for me I see an unbalanced system that benefits the some and deprive others and that is unfair. 

I keep getting bramma means I'm not getting ayanga that I'm actually looking for.

It's not just basically, but I'm literally dealing with the same problem you're having.

Yet somehow I'm wrong and you're right.

This will be my last post in this thread. I take back my luck wishes for you to get bramma. I wish you luck in life instead.

Good bye, tenno.

I get the impression that you don't truly understand what "random" means.  All weapons have equal odds of dropping; the fact that you aren't getting what you want isn't evidence of anything being broken; that's an entirely legitimate outcome of it being random.

Because of this, I recommend only farming for a little bit every day.  3 runs or so, and then do other stuff you find fun.  Start any given day assuming you won't get the drop you want, because the odds are always against you.  If you do get the drop, that's a nice bonus.  Good luck, Tenno.

19 hours ago, Soy77 said:

I keep getting bramma means I'm not getting ayanga that I'm actually looking for.

It's not just basically, but I'm literally dealing with the same problem you're having.

Yet somehow I'm wrong and you're right.

This will be my last post in this thread. I take back my luck wishes for you to get bramma. I wish you luck in life instead.

Good bye, tenno.

I Didn't say you're wrong that's your opinion and I respect it but it's different than mine.

And I wish you luck in your life too. 

On 2021-09-07 at 4:13 AM, (PSN)Reaperbot_scythe said:

7 hours to get a kuva bramma, every other kuva weapon drops but not the bramma, doing the same missions is not at all fun or even a gameplay, I just gave up in the end. 

Ok 7 hours you say. Lets check some numbers:

7 hours are 420 minutes. Any by assuming you did the standard way of getting a larvling (2 mins for 1 larvling to spawn), that would be 210 larvlings. There are currently 19 Kuva weapons, and the chance to drop a specific weapon is 1/19, and not getting the desired weapon is 18/19.

So by combining the possibility of not getting your desired kuva weapon (18/19) to the power by the amount you have tried to spawn a kuva weapon (210 larvlings). 

So in total (18/19)^210 = 0.0000117 = 0.00117 %, which is the total % of you not getting the kuva weapon of your choice after all the runs. 

Usually, after 14 tries you should have a 50 % chance of your weapon beeing in the drop pool, and normally 90 tires has a 99 % chance of your weapon beeing in the drop pool.

On 2021-09-07 at 4:24 AM, Sevek7 said:

DE designed this grind to be unbearable so you spend plat to buy converted Liches from other players instead. 

I dunno man a 5 % chance of getting a weapon you want is not that bad in a looter game, especially when you compare it to other drop stuff. 

On 2021-09-06 at 7:17 PM, (PSN)Reaperbot_scythe said:

7 hours random? 

Yes.

Random is random.

Just because you desire a thing does not, in fact, you are entitled to get that thing via a random drop.

Random by definition means there is no deterministic route, there is no 'pity system', random is random.

You don't have to like it for it to be what it is ... random. It's not about an equitable system is which everyone gets everything, that is not teh intent of Random.

Time is irrelevant to a random drop.

If you want a deterministic system, use Plat to get what you want.

Random is as fair as it gets - everyone has teh same chance to acquire.

• 2 months later...
On 2021-03-01 at 12:30 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

I think instead of actually being able to chose the weapon, instead using their normal counterparts when slaying a Larvaling should give increased chance for that weapon to appear with the Lich. This would serve as incentive for players to acquire their normal counterparts first before going Lich hunting.

This or something else like it should definitely be implemented. Trying to get a second zarr to increase stats and change innate element and I have no joke done over 150 runs without a zarr. I could've started and finished 2 liches in the same about of time it's taking, and I still haven't gotten it got so frustrated i decided to try for a sister with an envoy instead, now of course that wont spawn either. 😡😡😡😡

Archived