Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Command and the potential of Npc (Crew) backfilling in regular missions

52 minutes ago, (PSN)ggh667124 said:

I actually wanna see this implemented  in pvp where anything besides 1vall are dead or take hours to get a lobby .

This would be really great but I doubt we'll see this anytime soon.

AI is already pretty dumb. I don't know if having dumb AI follow me around in missions would actually be beneficial.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)LadyWinterstorm said:

With the addition of Command and an Npc crew for Rj, what do people think on expanding that, to allow your crew to join you for regular missions, with  less than 4 people in the squad. It'd need an option that you could switch off if you wished.

IFFFFF it would to be real crew should not appear if u go solo or friends/invite only
It should only be there with you when you have open squad and no 1 joins to prevent ppl avoiding playing with others in favor of crew

But that also brings some problems
What about spy missions? Both what they would do and would/should they trigger alarms if walking on the lasers or under detection rays
What if crew member dies like at spawn point and you are almost at the end of the map?
How close crew should stick to you? Looking at survival and enemies spawn location
Damage output of crew members? Imagine 3 crew members with kuva bramma with AI of celestial twin
HP/Shield/Armor of crew how much should they be able to tank? Before you will need rez them each 3 secs
What then happens to specters?
Spawn rate should count each crew member as normal player?
STEEL PATH 1hit die or what?
Archwing missions?
Index?
Friendship doors hopefully not a problem anymore?
Radiation Hazard?

There are allot more problems i could list and keep in mind these are not questions i dont ask for answer
I just want you to think about solution to that problems and see how hard it would be to make FAIR system of crew spawning in regular missions

1 hour ago, (XBOX)LadyWinterstorm said:

It'd need an option that you could switch off if you wished.

... As long as it remains an option disabled by default that mor- - players can enable if they feel lonely then I'm perfectly ok with it...

As someone who mostly plays solo, I've wanted a way to have increased spawns similar to full squads for a long time. Finally got a little taste of it with Steel Path endless missions.. but if this is what it takes to get it everywhere, I'm all for it. I'd be just as much in favor of simply having an option to toggle the spawns to full squad difficulty though on the navigation map, similar to how you already toggle Steel Path on.

37 minutes ago, Sazero said:

I'm already upset at the less than average IQ behaviour from my Kavat and you're suggesting we should get 3 more dumb ass NPCs? No thank you. The average warframe player is not that bad to play with.

I'm not sure if you're aware, but, groups don't always fill up to 4. I always pug, but stuff like SP dailies I often times end up soloing. Playing at off-times also increases the likelihood of not filling up groups unless you sit at the chat waiting [waste of time].

Celestial Twin with any good gun [not short range] can basically solo a mission despite being completely dumb.

Archived