Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions about new Railjack rewards for building wreckage.

KinjiKing

I used the "PSA" tag because it seemed like an important clarification. Ty for y'alls time.

In the new upcoming patch notes for the Railjack update it was said that we would get rewards for previously building wreckage (30 or more being the highest I believe )...  My question is does it have to be tear 3 wreckage or can I be any wreckage? Like wreckage from Earth. I was going to farm a bit beforehand and make sure I had the 30 to get the Legendary and U.Forma. just wanting some clarification. ^_^

The recent update in the main Dev post

What about these Early Adopter Tiers?

Tenno - this is the hottest question, and we are seriously reviewing the Wreckage schema to make it more user friendly to know what you are eligible for at a glance vs. having to remember what you’ve built, Valence Transferred, Scrapped, etc. We are changing this, as seen here. All original posts will be edited to reflect this: 

Tier 1:
-4 Avionic Grid Slots Maxed+ 1 Wreckage Built

Tier 2:
-7 Avionic Grid Slots Maxed + 3 Wreckage Built

Tier 3:
-Full Avionic Grid Maxed+ 6 Wreckage Built (i.e all Slots have something you’ve made).

3 minutes ago, Hayrack said:

"Full avionics grid maxed" - how do you "max" your avionics grid? All avionics fully upgraded? What if I don't have reactor that provides enough capacity to fit all fully upgraded avionics?

It's the nodes of the grid (the slot you put a mod in). Each one can be upgraded up to three times. You need to do this for each node.

1 hour ago, Prince0Abaddon said:

Do I HAVE to have 6 slots with something I built or does it count to have 6 or more built but only 5 of those slotted ?

because I have 7 or 8 I think but no ordnance wreckage

Pretty sure it's just 'at least 6 things built.' So, for example, if you've got one of each weapon type, you're good to go right there.

5 hours ago, (NSW)Reason said:

Does the tycho seeker ordnance thing from the dry dock count also? Or is that unspecified?

It seems to, as they say each slot has something made, and the ordinance slot is one of those slots. Either way, it isn't that difficult to gather the resources to make 6 pieces of wreckage. I just farmed and built 6 in a few hours. Getting the Dirac to max the entire grid takes more time than farming 6 pieces of wreckage to build.

1 hour ago, Ordo_Umbra said:

I've fulfilled all of the requirements and did not receive the rewards as of the update this morning.  Does anyone know if the rewards were distributed yet?

It's already distributed, I'm also quite sure that i got full upgrade avionics grid, and got like 20+ T3 turret, 10+ T3 engine and others but for some reason i got only tier 2 reward =/

29 minutes ago, LumilSilvermoon said:

It's already distributed, I'm also quite sure that i got full upgrade avionics grid, and got like 20+ T3 turret, 10+ T3 engine and others but for some reason i got only tier 2 reward =/

either you did not repair at least 6 of the wreckage or did not have full avionics grid maxed

On 2021-03-10 at 5:24 AM, KinjiKing said:

I used the "PSA" tag because it seemed like an important clarification. Ty for y'alls time.

In the new upcoming patch notes for the Railjack update it was said that we would get rewards for previously building wreckage (30 or more being the highest I believe )...  My question is does it have to be tear 3 wreckage or can I be any wreckage? Like wreckage from Earth. I was going to farm a bit beforehand and make sure I had the 30 to get the Legendary and U.Forma. just wanting some clarification. ^_^

Check this post I made where I actually noticed my grid got fully "unranked" if you opened the grid menu after red text appeared and they started running the script for endo management and tiers rewards.

So whoever got only 2 tiers instead of 3 maybe you also did the same thing.

hace 7 horas, Ordo_Umbra dijo:

I've fulfilled all of the requirements and did not receive the rewards as of the update this morning.  Does anyone know if the rewards were distributed yet?

A friend and i have the same problem, i meet the tier 3 requirements and got nothing at all.
I've seen people posting on groups about the rewards so it seems they have yet not to us.

15 hours ago, Nokturth said:

A friend and i have the same problem, i meet the tier 3 requirements and got nothing at all.
I've seen people posting on groups about the rewards so it seems they have yet not to us.

Yes, I finally got mine late last night, so it seems that the script just takes a while to run; it is not rewarded immediately upon login, at least if you logged in immediately after the update.

Archived