Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Live! Where is Update 29.10 (on PC, at least)?

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, livingshadow7 said:

The day isn't over. There's still time. Calm the f down

If you don't want to be excited about it or to wait for it, don't. But leave me be excited in peace. She didn't edit it -> it comes today. So, I can be excited, that it comes today.

Justo ahora, livingshadow7 dijo:

🤦‍♂️impatient kids these days...

Still plenty of time, remember a update released like 4 hours later than now, i think it was The Sacrifice... Just calm down everyone, the update will be released, maybe not today or tomorrow, but It will happen...

4 minutes ago, schilti said:

thats the spirit we are watching "that time i reincarnated as a slime " toghether and wait uwu

Lord Rimuru approved.

2 minutes ago, livingshadow7 said:

🤦‍♂️impatient kids these days...

Nah, I honestly expected it no earlier than Tuesday,  but had little to do today except hurry up, wait, read forums, watch random stuff... Hurry up, wait, repeat... And this turned up another of the hurry up and wait drills. :D Very cyclical with layers of irony.

1 minute ago, nebfab said:

Lord Rimuru approved.

Nah, I honestly expected it no earlier than Tuesday,  but had little to do today except hurry up, wait, read forums, watch random stuff... Hurry up, wait, repeat... And this turned up another of the hurry up and wait drills. :D Very cyclical with layers of irony.

Take an hour or two nap then:P and see if there's an update then. Cause then it will have reached thr 24h mark 

Just now, ITheRavenI said:

What I'm assuming is they either gonna release it before hometime and play the new update during hometime or they gonna launch it right after or during the hometime

[flashback to the RJ 1.0 launch] Only if they didn't learn anything at all from that.

1 minute ago, nebfab said:

[flashback to the RJ 1.0 launch] Only if they didn't learn anything at all from that.

Its better that we have many bugs so they fix it in hours. The glitch which causes things like medallions to spawn inside some walls still hasnt been fixed since deadlock protocol as well as kuva bramma arrows phasing through some catwalks and platform going underground without exploding since old blood

1 minute ago, JTRRS said:

*restrained enthusiasm for the next update*

last time we hyped we got disapointed

#wehavebeentalkingaboutthisinternaly

To be honest it's hard to not be excited even just a tiny bit, DE's marketing and hype team do a good job of making things look amazing.

5 minutes ago, Caliboom said:

It's better to release it now so the bugs can more easily be found than delay it. It'll have bugs even if it's delayed, so there's no point in doing so.

They're probably squashing bugs as we speak. Usually the final hours before release are filled with squashing last-minute bugs. Sure, there'll be bugs either way, but at least there'll be less if they finish squashing them now than later.

Archived