Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Live! Where is Update 29.10 (on PC, at least)?

[DE]Rebecca

13 hours ago, WiccanCrow said:

To be quite honest personally.. I'm not looking forward to this whatsoever its going to be awful in my opinion railjacks are from what ive heard alot suck people hate them they dont want to play them so whats the best "logical" thing DE can think to do other than to take railjacks out all together?

Force us to do it anyway and take out one of the main nodes Gian Point that everyone does therefore to force us even more to play railjacks but just to pull the wool over our eyes they'll fast talk about all the "new" and "better" things being put into the railjacks system and ignore all of us saying whats horrible with them. Glad yall are happy have fun i guess with it im not playing this unless im forced to do so.

I hate RJ, don't like Mechs. However some people likes them. I heard people being excited to play mechs because they like big robots. So deleting is little too much.

On another hand forcing is bad way to incentive us to play it. I've played Orphix venom with borrowed mechs. It wasn't great experience. I was able to grind some stuffs because I can beat them even without my mech. RJ... is much harder. I heard it's possible to solo it (I'm solo player) but I don't want to waste that much time with high chance of failure. Smaller RJ & Command intrinsic may make RJ playable (as with the Orphix event). Still, like you, I won't play it unless I'm forced. If the changes won't be good and/or it will be just chore to do then I will probably just use plat. Sadly...

I Just want to say that there is a bit of negative vibes on the pending update.  Some love things in WF, some don't, some feel far more passionate about the lack of liking they have on certain elements.  Keep in mind the Devs are people too and negative, even sometimes toxic, comments wont encourage them to make the game what you/we want it to be.  Instead lets offer up ideas and thoughts on improvements and provide constructive criticism and not just state what we don't like but elaborate on what we feel could work better even if it is only our own opinions.

To the DE Devs, I just want to say non of us expect perfection.  You have a hard job designing a complex system of a game with multiple parts that intersect and merge and that is a challenge to get right each time.  But in the end we all have to embrace change. 

This game has lasted so long because they are not scared to try things and introduce new elements with new rewards and new challenges.  If the game as it stands does not interest you, thats ok too there are lots of options out there.  That said I've played this game from very early on and I can say I've truly enjoyed the ride and cant wait to see what else Steve, Reb and the gang put out there for us. 

I'll burn my soapbox now and wait eagerly for the pending update.

2 minutes ago, laney_family said:

I Just want to say that there is a bit of negative vibes on the pending update.  Some love things in WF, some don't, some feel far more passionate about the lack of liking they have on certain elements.  Keep in mind the Devs are people too and negative, even sometimes toxic, comments wont encourage them to make the game what you/we want it to be.  Instead lets offer up ideas and thoughts on improvements and provide constructive criticism and not just state what we don't like but elaborate on what we feel could work better even if it is only our own opinions.

To the DE Devs, I just want to say non of us expect perfection.  You have a hard job designing a complex system of a game with multiple parts that intersect and merge and that is a challenge to get right each time.  But in the end we all have to embrace change. 

This game has lasted so long because they are not scared to try things and introduce new elements with new rewards and new challenges.  If the game as it stands does not interest you, thats ok too there are lots of options out there.  That said I've played this game from very early on and I can say I've truly enjoyed the ride and cant wait to see what else Steve, Reb and the gang put out there for us. 

I'll burn my soapbox now and wait eagerly for the pending update.

So glad to hear someone being reasonable about the idea of gameplay preferences. So many people come into threads like this specifically to be what I call "uselessly negative" - because there's a difference, right? A criticism can be well thought out and reasonably articulated without unhelpful hyperbole, and it could be a useful discussion post for the community and the developers. If you feel that way, do that - in the appropriate place, because a launch thread isn't the place for you to whine about things that haven't happened yet that you insist you don't care about trying. Write something that's useful and helpful, and save your short-hates for your social media status updates.

That said, I'm personally REALLY looking forward to this update. I don't actually have my own Railjack, but my friends and I have had fun with theirs. It sounds like this update will be the time that I probably dive in and get my own set up since it sounds like they've retuned the process to be more encouraging. I'm also obviously looking forward to the new environmental content, BUT MOSTLY, I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO ZEPHYR! One of the first frames I ever got, and to this day still one of my favorites. I've found a great kit and set up for Zeph, so I'm really looking forward to experimenting with Zeph's new stuff.

Overall, very much looking forward to exploring DE's vision for 2021 Warframe, and just really appreciative of the hard, creative work they've ALL done over the years, and especially this last and very difficult year to not only keep me coming back to this trusty game, but to keep it interesting and entertaining for me. I've been around awhile, and there's so much that I've still yet to do. I play it and try new stuff at my own pace, and I just really love that there's so. damn. much. that's still out there for the taking when I'm in the mood for it.

Cheers, Tennos and DE. Can't wait. Good luck with the launch!

20 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

PC Tenno - you may have already deduced this, but we’re trying to get Corpus Proxima and the New Railjack out this week. Tomorrow is our target - check back then. If that target shifts, we’ll update this thread! There’s a massive 46-pages worth of notes. It’s big - the new Corpus Proxima missions are breathtaking and a novel mix of Railjack and Core Warframe. Prepare your anti-Corpus builds! 

There is lots you can do to prepare for this update - consider reading our Dev Workshop or watching the video! Console Tenno can certainly prepare, too! But remember - Console Tenno can expect 29.10.0 AND Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii in one build. 

We also have a preview of how we are handling post-Update release feedback and bugs with a new Community Board - check it out! Some of you might remember some board experiments back in the 2015/6 era. We think a per-update strategy better suits our operations and are trying it out this year with our first major Update.

We will keep you posted, Tenno.

Out of curiosity, with the removal of Flux Energy and Avionics from Railjack, is there any update on what's going to happen to Reactor Stats?

For example:

I have a Vidar Reactor MkIII and Zetki Reactor MkIII.

Vidar gives +100 Avionics Capacity and +100 Flux Capacity.

Zetki gives +80 Avionics and +274 Flux.

But with the removal of both of those, what will be happening to Reactors? 

2 minutes ago, Orange_Raven said:

A little off the topic of Corpus Railjack, but can we get an ETA for when we can save Space Mom? Her family is really abusive.

Look, anyone who put Ballas on that leash can't be ALL bad...

But yea, that company really doesn't suit her.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb TaureTavari:

Out of curiosity, with the removal of Flux Energy and Avionics from Railjack, is there any update on what's going to happen to Reactor Stats?

For example:

I have a Vidar Reactor MkIII and Zetki Reactor MkIII.

Vidar gives +100 Avionics Capacity and +100 Flux Capacity.

Zetki gives +80 Avionics and +274 Flux.

But with the removal of both of those, what will be happening to Reactors? 

Am 8.3.2021 um 21:03 schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Now - let’s talk about Reactors. They exist to give you Avionics Capacity, and Flux Energy. Both of those things are now removed, so the new role of Reactors is to provide Power Strength, Range, or Duration buffs to Railjack Battle Avionics being used aboard the ship!

I've posted in this and a few other threads.  For the most part I am optimistic about the changes...and seriously, once I'm locked into a build I love, I rarely change it.  IF I have to use forma... well; what else am I doing with the Radiant Relics?  Need a prime part?  Use a naked relic.  Need Forma, Radiant that bad boy and you are Gaurenteed a forma BP.
And one of my signing in "jobs"?  Bake forma.
It is NOT hard.
It gives your foundry something to do.
So you have to re-level?
BIG (censored) DEAL.
What else are you doing?
Fleecing n00bs for plat?  That sorta thing (reprehensible as it is; thus thank gawds raids are NOT active) you can do between baking forma and leveling up.
C'mon guys.  You've been with Warframe this long, you know the drill.  Fashion Frame is endgame, and grind all the new shiney toys.

To the [DE]vs?  Bring it on!  Good, bad or middle-of-the-road this will at least be different. You may have to backtrack and revert a few things, but I'm willing to take the risk along with you (Just don't nerf melee.  PERIOD).

~Stay Safe.
Keep the faith.
...and always keep your Skanna sharp.

Archived