Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sevagoth complaint

2 minutes ago, Rantear said:

4 minutes per run?
Uh-huh, totally legit.
Now farm a second one.

In my experience, expected amount of runs almost never works, i'm of average luck, some people still farm him.

You can do them in about 5 minutes easily. Neptune exterminate often has 1 crewship and 2 security nodes, all of which can be taken out in roughly a minute. Leaving the actual extermination of 40-60 enemies which can also be done in about 2 minutes. With a minute loading screen and an extra minute of flying between objectives that's about 5 minutes. An hour and a half was an approximation since we took a break after an hour.

If you want proof I'll upload it next time a Neptune exterminate void storm pops up

19 minutes ago, Rantear said:

4 minutes per run?
Uh-huh, totally legit.
Now farm a second one.

In my experience, expected amount of runs almost never works, i'm of average luck, some people still farm him.

4 mins per runs IS totally legit, if you're slower than that it's your fault or you're farming the wrong nodes. As for average luck, I believe I had worse luck than most people needing over 70 runs for 2 sets. RNG works like that though, next frame I'll probably luck out and farm it in 10 goes. RNG evens out, that's the point.

49 minutes ago, Rantear said:

4 minutes per run?
Uh-huh, totally legit.
Now farm a second one.

https://youtu.be/AbRdKUbTRP4 almost exactly 5 minutes and still tons of room for improvement. And that's 5 minutes including load times on a PS4.

7 часов назад, (PSN)deliriousdrifter сказал:

https://youtu.be/AbRdKUbTRP4 almost exactly 5 minutes and still tons of room for improvement. And that's 5 minutes including load times on a PS4.

Imagine being so desperate to prove someone wrong, even recorded a video and uploaded it, lmao, probably took several attempts as well.

Still, it's 5 minutes; you claimed 4 and unless you abandon every mission that doesn't have the fastest objectives, your average still going to be muuuch higher.
Altough even if you abort slow objectives, it will increase average drastically, as you have to load in, get close enough to the objective, and exit the mission, for each

Instead of being so stuck-up, you could've spared yourself the trouble, and just said that you've exaggerated, would've been perfectly fine.

However, being that it's Neptune, i had to check the reward tables, as it was god awful for farming Sevagoth when he came out. 
Looks like they changed the loot tables, mainly drastically reduced chance of getting Endo rewards, which was dropping way too often before.
So i guess my experience is irrelevant now anyway.

8 часов назад, -CdG-Zilchy сказал:

4 mins per runs IS totally legit, if you're slower than that it's your fault or you're farming the wrong nodes. As for average luck, I believe I had worse luck than most people needing over 70 runs for 2 sets. RNG works like that though, next frame I'll probably luck out and farm it in 10 goes. RNG evens out, that's the point.

I was only doing public Grineer Veil, average was 7 minutes, Corpus nodes with randos usually took more than 10 minutes, totally my fault that people just wanted to leech there, or the fact that there's actually TIMED objectives. Or the fact that I cannot control which nodes currently have void storms, such a shame that i didn't think of forcing DE to change current nodes, smh my head.

Altough yeah, I could've aborted every mission with bad objectives, but i don't think i've actually gotten good objectives on corpus nodes, so that thought didn't even cross my mind, and neither did i get even a single Seva's part there anyway.

Also that's awfully positive of you, to assume that RNG will bless you next time, it is random afterall.

However, i might've taken a hit as well, since i farmed Protea in like 6 runs (single set tho)....

8 minutes ago, Rantear said:

.I was only doing public Grineer Veil, average was 7 minutes, Corpus nodes with randos usually took more than 10 minutes, totally my fault that people just wanted to leech there, or the fact that there's actually TIMED objectives. Or the fact that I cannot control which nodes currently have void storms, such a shame that i didn't think of forcing DE to change current nodes, smh my head.

Altough yeah, I could've aborted every mission with bad objectives, but i don't think i've actually gotten good objectives on corpus nodes, so that thought didn't even cross my mind, and neither did i get even a single Seva's part there anyway.

Also that's awfully positive of you, to assume that RNG will bless you next time, it is random afterall.

However, i might've taken a hit as well, since i farmed Protea in like 6 runs (single set tho)....

I recommend the Exterminate node on Neptune in solo. Using Mesa I was blowing through that in about 3:30 each time, the 1st objective is quick and the 2nd objective is usually kill a crewship then board and do the exterminate, very easy, very fast and no need to abort for bad objectives. I also simply took a break when the void storm disappeared from that node and did other things rather than doing sub-optimal nodes instead. As for being positive about RNG well.... It can't be as bad as this next time lol. I cashed in all the prime weapon parts after my runs, I kept the warframe parts and I also had about 25 forma blueprints. Here's the ducats I got from the weapon parts, yeh... RNG really hated me that time lol. Please note there is a scroll bar on the image and this is not all of the weapon parts shown. Oh and Protea took me about 20 runs, the Stropha however took me ages.
rofl.png

4 минуты назад, -CdG-Zilchy сказал:

I recommend the Exterminate node on Neptune in solo. Using Mesa I was blowing through that in about 3:30 each time, the 1st objective is quick and the 2nd objective is usually kill a crewship then board and do the exterminate, very easy, very fast and no need to abort for bad objectives. I also simply took a break when the void storm disappeared from that node and did other things rather than doing sub-optimal nodes instead.

Sadly i didn't had luxury of waiting for a specific node when i was farming, but will keep that in mind, if i ever decide to farm the new briefcase weapons.

Спойлер

Also exchanging Rubico and Kronen parts for ducats brings me physical pain, those things are bestsellers.

5 minutes ago, Rantear said:

Sadly i didn't had luxury of waiting for a specific node when i was farming, but will keep that in mind, if i ever decide to farm the new briefcase weapons.

Hide contents

Also exchanging Rubico and Kronen parts for ducats brings me physical pain, those things are bestsellers.

Nah they're not worth much to me. A whole set of Rubico is worth a measly 50p, Kronen is 140ish but still, that's nothing. I've been playing a looong time, if I need more plat at any stage I have an entire dusty cupboard full of random crap that is worth plat because it's become rare now.

On 2021-04-14 at 6:31 AM, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Pathetic, begging for handouts in a game that's a grinding simulator. Perhaps this game isn't for you. I'll bet you haven't even tried. Harrow is far harder to get but you probably begged someone for him as well.

Harrow was far easier to get. Sevagoth is literal BS to farm. I have 10 neuroptics already, and not a single stupid system. 

Edit: As I speak, I'm farming Sevagoth. And look at this rubbish. This was 5 minutes ago. I'm struggling very badly with this stupid warframe. No other warframe has tested my patience as much as this.

image.png

1 hour ago, LePremierDub said:

Harrow was far easier to get. Sevagoth is literal BS to farm. I have 10 neuroptics already, and not a single stupid system. 

Edit: As I speak, I'm farming Sevagoth. And look at this rubbish. This was 5 minutes ago. I'm struggling very badly with this stupid warframe. No other warframe has tested my patience as much as this.

image.png

Yeh Harrow systems sure is hard to get... I did have 4 but I had to use one for Helminth.
harrow.png

Just now, -CdG-Zilchy said:

When that happened I went back to Drydock and restarted the mission that way because there was a glitch that made rewards repeat. Try that.

I've been farming for Sevagoth for WEEKS. I'm genuinely fedup

5 minutes ago, LePremierDub said:

Then my RNG luck is trash. Please send help lol

Start sacrificing haha. Honestly when my luck went down while farming it I alternated between Grineer and Corpus missions lol. Fastest Corpus mission to try and stick to is the Neptune Exterminate. I wish you luck

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Start sacrificing haha. Honestly when my luck went down while farming it I alternated between Grineer and Corpus missions lol. Fastest Corpus mission to try and stick to is the Neptune Exterminate. I wish you luck

I've been doing nothing but that. Anyways, I guess i'll just get with with time. 

On 2021-04-14 at 11:17 AM, (PSN)thomasthesackboy said:

Basically where you can farm him is that you can only farm him in relic storm missions as a bonus reward for getting his part, the problem with that, is that the parts were 10 percent making it nearly impossible to get his part in the railjack mission. And to those who were trying to get sevagoth can probably get mad enough to just give up like I have!

10% per part. That is a 30% chance to get a Sevagoth part each run. "Nearly impossible". This is a lie. I know plenty of people who got absolutely garbage luck and it didn't take them much longer than 2.5-4 hours to get all of his parts. In a game like Warframe, this is no time at all. Grinding for Sevagoth is a lot, lot easier than some other frames such as Harrow or Nidus and the passive rewards are also amazing. You get truck loads of credits, even without a booster, you can easily cap your void traces, you can get good armaments and more. 

And I should add, getting Grendel takes a much larger amount of time to get than Sevagoth, considering you need to get the 75 Vitus Essence and then also do the modless missions which without a full squad, can be a massive pain.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb -CdG-Zilchy:

Took me 4 hours, speed running missions. RNG be like that sometimes, took me 54 Bounty 5 Cetus missions to get Revenant Neuroptics.

2 hours for 2x Sevagoth roughly, but my 2nd Protea took weeks to get.

• 3 months later...
On 2021-04-14 at 4:42 AM, Zeddypanda said:

You've got a 30% chance to get a part while you're cracking relics, that's a really sweet deal if you ask me. There's very few other frames you can farm parts for while meaningfully farming other things.

some say the parts are 10% each, but to be honest I'm at try 79 (counted them because I KNEW this would happen) and I didn't get a single Edgy kid part.

Archived