Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sevagoth complaint

On 2021-04-13 at 8:53 PM, Muyaka22 said:

10 % stays 10 % per mission don't make it 30% because there 3 parts you only get one part a mission so its stays 10% and ash drops are with a b c rotation and only drops in the C rotation with a drop chance of 10/11% you cannot compare this with sevagoth 
the droptable of farming ash is not as big as railjacks droptable

well then basically any reward group is terrible.

disruption are a stupid way to farm relics, since i have like only a 12% chance to get a relic...

no wait, its 100%, the table is only relics, but your logic dictates because there are more than 1 relic, you only get 1 per round, so it stays 12%.

no, no it does not stay 12%, its 100%.

just like the chance to get a relic from a storm is 35%, and the chance to get a sevagoth part is 30%.

the chance to get sevagoth neuroptics is 10, yes, but A PART is 30%.

Warframe is a grinding game so as you tell, it can take awhile to get some of the frames hell, even some of the weapons are hard to get like, the pendant took me forever to get, idk how long you've played, but if you've played this for a month or more I'm surprised you're not used to this yet

It took me like nine hours over three days to get not only Sevagoth (twice), but everything that was new solo. Granted I bought four mods I couldn't be arsed to farm with their 0.2-ish% drop chances.

What do you people want? All the new stuff in your inbox the second the update drops? Go spend plat then in order to not play the game. I'm the first one to critique stupid farms, like the Blazing Step Ephemera when it only was a 1% or 2% drop in ESO rotation C or even the new Ash farm that didn't improve his acquisition situation at all in my opinion, but if you whine about Sevagoth you're playing the wrong game and/or lack the resources/knowledge/tools to make it less of a hassle. Maybe focus on sorting that out first.

Grendel is also one of the easiest frames to get in terms of rng since the only relevant rng are the vitus essence drops and even the missions aren't that difficult if you prepare properly. A prepared squad that does some research makes them even a cakewalk (I think we did all the missions with Hildryn, Volt and Trinity and the hard thing was to not get bored).

Reaction GIF

Am 14.4.2021 um 03:17 schrieb (PSN)thomasthesackboy:

This is a complaint about getting sevagoth and how you can farm him in warframe 

Basically where you can farm him is that you can only farm him in relic storm missions as a bonus reward for getting his part, the problem with that, is that the parts were 10 percent making it nearly impossible to get his part in the railjack mission. And to those who were trying to get sevagoth can probably get mad enough to just give up like I have! Seriously DE fix the problem! Just make the sevagoth parts 5 percent and 10 percent with the rest of the parts, in other words, make it somewhat easier for players to farm him, seriously grendel is a hard frame to get, but sevagoth is impossible to get, and its not a good thing! I can see on YouTube that savagoth is a good frame, and I'm sure that he is a good frame, but the way you faurm him is bad. It's just terrible. 

Please DE I just hope you can hotfix the issue I have complained about and just make it a little bit easier to get him, I get that it's a challenge, but it has to be a challenge with a reward that's easy to get.

If someone would gift me sevagoth on PlayStation that would help a lot, my username is thomasthesackboy

I got your "impossible to get" Warframe 2 times now.... one for Helminth obviously.

Seriously, the nagging, complaining and whining has to stop at one point. You can get the warframe for FREE.

On 2021-04-14 at 2:48 PM, Zeddypanda said:

~12 runs

It's closer to 20, and even then it's an extremely wishful thinking. Knowing that 20 is an average number of run it theoretically will take you to get the set won't magically save you from going 50 runs and still missing a part though.

13 hours ago, Dunkelheit said:

You can get the warframe for FREE.

You can get legendary core for free. Doesn't make its drop rate any less bs.

On 2021-04-14 at 3:17 AM, (PSN)thomasthesackboy said:

This is a complaint about getting sevagoth and how you can farm him in warframe (...)

Sevagoth is with 10% per piece within 5-7minute missions on Neptune easy to farm, compared to others.
I assume you didn't farm the two sets of Khora yet?

-c0y

52 minutes ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

Just trade the extra parts you get for parts you need. Warframe is set up as a community game. Someone will need the part you have while having the part you need. You could've had it on day one without spending plat. 

you cant trade normal parts

you can trade only prime and special parts(spectra vandal for example)

On 2021-04-13 at 9:17 PM, (PSN)thomasthesackboy said:

Basically where you can farm him is that you can only farm him in relic storm missions as a bonus reward for getting his part, the problem with that, is that the parts were 10 percent making it nearly impossible to get his part in the railjack mission.

i got all his parts in 5 void storm missions.

sooo...."impossible to get his part in the railjack mission"....is just flat out wrong.

did i get lucky? sure...but you know...thats how  RNGesus works. i had to do like 60 sanctuary onslaught runs for khora...it all evens out in the long run.

On 2021-04-13 at 3:17 PM, (PSN)thomasthesackboy said:

This is a complaint about getting sevagoth and how you can farm him in warframe 

Basically where you can farm him is that you can only farm him in relic storm missions as a bonus reward for getting his part, the problem with that, is that the parts were 10 percent making it nearly impossible to get his part in the railjack mission. And to those who were trying to get sevagoth can probably get mad enough to just give up like I have! Seriously DE fix the problem! Just make the sevagoth parts 5 percent and 10 percent with the rest of the parts, in other words, make it somewhat easier for players to farm him, seriously grendel is a hard frame to get, but sevagoth is impossible to get, and its not a good thing! I can see on YouTube that savagoth is a good frame, and I'm sure that he is a good frame, but the way you faurm him is bad. It's just terrible. 

Please DE I just hope you can hotfix the issue I have complained about and just make it a little bit easier to get him, I get that it's a challenge, but it has to be a challenge with a reward that's easy to get.

If someone would gift me sevagoth on PlayStation that would help a lot, my username is thomasthesackLESSboy

Since when is 10% drop chance anything other than generous in WF? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-04-13 at 9:53 PM, Muyaka22 said:

10 % stays 10 % per mission don't make it 30% because there 3 parts you only get one part a mission so its stays 10% and ash drops are with a b c rotation and only drops in the C rotation with a drop chance of 10/11% you cannot compare this with sevagoth 
the droptable of farming ash is not as big as railjacks droptable

Why can't any of you people do math? It's a 10% chance to get a part per mission. That means on average it should only take 10 freakin runs of void storm to get his parts. You can run void storms in well under 10 minutes if you're competent. That means it should take you less than 2 hours to farm him

If you aren't willing to spend two hours farming a frame this game isn't for you.

Edit: turns out I can't do math either. It's actually expected around 15-20 runs. But my point still stands. 2-4 hours of farming per set is nothing, especially since you only need two sets.

2 часа назад, (PSN)deliriousdrifter сказал:

Why can't any of you people do math? It's a 10% chance to get a part per mission. That means on average it should only take 10 freakin runs of void storm to get his parts. You can run void storms in well under 10 minutes if you're competent. That means it should take you less than 2 hours to farm him

If you aren't willing to spend two hours farming a frame this game isn't for you.

Edit: turns out I can't do math either. It's actually expected around 15-20 runs. But my point still stands. 2-4 hours of farming per set is nothing, especially since you only need two sets.

It's not a gacha, there's no pity, you're also completely off, it's 70±22runs for a set, which is like 7±2 hours, with 7 minute runs.
Took me 15 hours.

If you ask me, it's stupid to make new frames  (or just gear in general) locked behind grind, since most of DE's income comes from forma purchases, they just shoot themselves in the foot with that, especially with frames like Seva, who eats forma for breakfast.

On 2021-04-13 at 6:29 PM, Leqesai said:

Have you farmed for Ivara? 

When Helminth came out I refarmed every frame and Ivara is by FAR the biggest PITA to farm.

A tierlist of which frames were the hardest to grind actually sounds fun to make.

Also, ivara isn't too bad because you passively get her parts over the course of the game. The worst one imo is Khora.

7 hours ago, Rantear said:

It's not a gacha, there's no pity, you're also completely off, it's 70±22runs for a set, which is like 7±2 hours, with 7 minute runs.
Took me 15 hours.

If you ask me, it's stupid to make new frames  (or just gear in general) locked behind grind, since most of DE's income comes from forma purchases, they just shoot themselves in the foot with that, especially with frames like Seva, who eats forma for breakfast.

No. It's you who is way off. And also super unlucky. I got it in 23 runs shortly after I made this comment which took me about an hour and a half. And the average expected is 18-19 not 70+/-22. 

Congrats on being super unlucky. 

9 минут назад, (PSN)deliriousdrifter сказал:

No. It's you who is way off. And also super unlucky. I got it in 23 runs shortly after I made this comment which took me about an hour and a half. And the average expected is 18-19 not 70+/-22. 

Congrats on being super unlucky. 

4 minutes per run?
Uh-huh, totally legit.
Now farm a second one.

In my experience, expected amount of runs almost never works, i'm of average luck, some people still farm him.

Archived