Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Passive Buff or Rework.

-IO-Ferociumkraft

With the addition of Sevagoth, we can see what Inaros Passive should have been; Inaros passive is actually useless. To make his passive a bit more useful i thought we can make suggestions on how to improve it. 

- Faithful Swarm: Inaros converts into scarabs and starts seeking for enemies and damaging them for 5 secs. The damage dealt, fills a bar that will determine the amount of health that inaros will have on the autorevive. This will have a Cooldown of 4 minutes. 

In addition to this, wukong needs a small buff for his passive too, maybe removing the limitation on times he can revive, but adding another limitation. This will make him more viable on endless missions. 

5 minutes ago, mauromw said:

With the addition of Sevagoth, we can see what Inaros Passive should have been; Inaros passive is actually useless. To make his passive a bit more useful i thought we can make suggestions on how to improve it. 

- Faithful Swarm: Inaros converts into scarabs and starts seeking for enemies and damaging them for 5 secs. The damage dealt, fills a bar that will determine the amount of health that inaros will have on the autorevive. This will have a Cooldown of 4 minutes. 

In addition to this, wukong needs a small buff for his passive too, maybe removing the limitation on times he can revive, but adding another limitation. This will make him more viable on endless missions. 

It could just scale decently, and then have a cooldown so it's not abuseable. 

There done. 

Right now I agree, it's total garbage. 

I always thought the excuse was "We don't want revive after death abilities to be anything but a low level gimmick". 

But with Sevagoth that excuse doesn't fly anymore. 

Can't agree on the Wukong bit though, seems his passive is strong enough already, even doesn't count for arby downs like Inaros and others. 

For me, his 4 needs to be changed for your point, not passive.

• Inaros turns into his Sand/Scarab form. Atacking any foe (as suggested before me) with 2% maxHp True dmg, in a AoE  radius; draining their souls, for 15sec. If Inaros is able to collect 45% "Soul-Juice" after 15sec, he will be revived & gains for another 15sec "SoulRage" Leaching 2% of incoming dmg into his hand by each foe atacking him.

Now his passive should be changed into:

• Inaros has a 15% chance per kill to turn killed foes into SandSoldiers. SandSoldiers provide an AoE +2% AtkSpeed and 2% LifeSteal buff. Stacking the more SandSoldiers "alive" aka serving. Max 10 Sand Soldiers with Spears, able to "push back" atackers, unable to use melee atacks. Maybe instead push back get a "dang" with the shield in their left hand to Stun melee atackers briefly.  Inaros may lose X SandSoldier(s) if he loses xx% Life, like hp at 75% losing 3 SandSoldiers. Inaros can recast his 4 toggle ability to give his SandSoldiers the same ArmorBuff. 

Edit: SandSoldiers provide a stacking 7% so max 70% dmg reduction vs ranged atacks to all allies within AoE range.

His 3:

Inaros creates a field of SandStorm. Debuffing foes in a wide range -Movment & Miss chance to hit. Allies and SandSoldiers, gain +X % Movement and Agility. Agility buff: +% Evasion+AtkSpeed+CritChance.

My 5 cents

Yeah, though it's not that there's any real chance of actually getting to use that passive.

Probably should be part of a full rework while we're at it, though I suppose there's always room for that one "boring but practical" frame; a big slab of beef to throw in the general direction of a problem until it goes away.

vor 42 Minuten schrieb KnossosTNC:

...agree

Its the same with Loki. He is so "boring" and got nothing to offer, but beeing inv... while LOKI has so much more to give story wise. Where are his illutions? Decoy is useless and a bad representation of his illus ability. He should be able to generate several illus.

Mags passive? LoL fk me useless

Newer frames got it all. While at older frames they were to afraid  to handout power, now inv? np why not perma and dmg AoE and buffs and  and and....

Ash is a Ninja... not able to use any kinds of different invisible options usefull like actualy cloak, smoke yaa, No poisen reducing enemies reaction/Accuracy, No Agility buff, nothing.  Sitting D:uck like a Watchtower looking dump arround to mark fk foes to atack....cluncky as fk nerfed down...

But newer frames get it all.. and Limbo lol uses also a SubTyp of invisibility...

Realy frustating

13 hours ago, mauromw said:

Wukong really dosesnt require a buff to anything, I mean his passive literally grants you additional lives for free.

And I definitely agree with Inaros passive, although at the same time how often is it even getting used in the first place due to how tanky he is.

And with Sevagoths release you could apply having two moddable forms on Equinox as her Day form is basically the only form being built for by the majority of players.

Archived