Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want Railjack to get even further!

OddMe

Here's the idea.

Lets just take fully fledged normal missions and special missions - with rewards and all! - and have Railjack only be the adventure roadtrip to get there with its own rewards.
You can even throw a bit of archwing missions in the mix or any kind of hybrids.

Most of the stuff already exists!

You could even think about reward tracks.

---

On a personal note ...

I am no forum-person. I'll probably hide away after making this post.

But I love railjack.
I love having this huge power under my wing, dash and ram other ships and shoot fighters!

But at this moment it's still clunky and doesn't feel like a part of the main game.
Plus the missions feel heavy and a bit too slow for the loot given.

Warframe is about speed.

11 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

on another note, railjack has a lot of potential and devs aren't done with it yet, expect more features...and more bugs along with corpus liches

To the horror of the haters, the bolded part is truth.

I've been seriously enjoying the last couple of Railjack updates, and I feel like the goal is towards more fun and involved gameplay. My main gripe (which honestly is just a personal preference) is that RJ still doesn't quite know what its meant to be yet in terms of solo and group play. Are we dogfighting or are we doing ground base missions? The Grineer missions felt simple in the fact they were all pew pew dogfighting with the occasional side missions to clear the ground objectives.

The Corpus ones are a little more jarring, since once you've done the primary objectives to enter the big cruiser, the RJ itself becomes immune and removed from the rest of the gameplay. Personally, I'm not as big of a fan of that, since it becomes honestly no different than any other Star Map type mission, other than we're basically doubled up on the requirements. It felt like it was intended to be a Squad Link type thing, but given the problems back with Scarlet Spear, it just all got rolled into one instead.

I'll use the current Void Storm missions as an example. You're doing the basic RJ mission (in this case a Corpus: Exterminate) along with cracking the relic. I already HAD all my 10/10 before ever stepping foot onto the cruiser, and felt like an extra dragged out step to finish the mission. I'd much rather see ACTUAL Railjack objectives and gameplay STAY on the flipping Railjack. We're rocking an killer Orokin era warship, I wanna feel like it :P

I share the same opinion, so far Rj feels...a bit better imo. I hated having to rebuild my Rj ngl, but at least we got the stuff to upgrade our mods. I personally both love and hate the plexus. I hate that I have to treat it like a warframe. With a warframe you had hydron or Adaro to lvl faster, but we don't have anything like that for Rj afaik. Fissures could be a little better, because the cold hard fact is that normal fissures are just faster. Another nitpick I have with it is that it's quite literally impossible to pug, if the load screen doesn't take six years, then I'm kicked as soon as I load in. That however may or may not be a problem with my internet. One more thing I dislike is why the hell is my particle ram not working? Other than all of that, so far I think it's coming along pretty well. It's just my opinion, feel free to disagree, but please be civil about it.

10 minutes ago, CurseOfFilth said:

So you basically want a boot legged starcraft game?

I didn't know starcraft was based on spaceship combat, I thought it was a RTS based on ground combat with some ships that doesn't go into space :/

En Taro Adun!

Archived