Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr and Chroma Prime Vault

[DE]Helen

On 2021-07-30 at 12:54 AM, (XBOX)TojiZenin2104 said:

Hikou Prime is perma unvaulted along Nyx, Scindo, Valkyr, Cernos and Venka, the relics are drops form Railjack

Yes but the DE gonna have to re release there Accessories packs eventually & even they admitted they will be brought back but we're not sure how yet.. Hopefully they figured out how as I need the armor from the nyk prime set... 

3 hours ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

Yes but the DE gonna have to re release there Accessories packs eventually & even they admitted they will be brought back but we're not sure how yet.. Hopefully they figured out how as I need the armor from the nyk prime set... 

Looks like you get your wish! Nyx and Rhino Prime vault drops Aug 10th!

12 minutes ago, JimmuTanno88 said:

I guess they arent changing the pack to include rhino+another frame because of nyx prime's accessories would not be obtained elsewhere, so its just the easy route of rerunning it instead of making a new pack 🤔

I understand they want a way for people to get past accessories, but unless they are going to start dumping old primes into more parts of the game like they did with Valkyr and Nyx, then the current prime unvaulting system is completely unsustainable as any kind of reasonable means of getting old primes. 

There are an absolute abundance now, they are only released two at a time, and now DE has made it a precedent of releasing ones that have been released elsewhere in the game so people can get the cosmetics. 

The whole system needs an overhaul if people are going to have any reasonable way of getting old primes, especially as the amount in the vault continues to increase over time. 

I mean this as a purely professional critique of the system. I am not angry at all, but I think the system is simply becoming unsustainable as is. 

Valkyr and Nyx were a step in the right direction, but this feels like a step in the wrong direction, unless a lot more older frames like Valkyr and Nyx are going to be dropped into endgame-ish content like high level RJ and other places. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I understand they want a way for people to get past accessories, but unless they are going to start dumping old primes into more parts of the game like they did with Valkyr and Nyx, then the current prime unvaulting system is completely unsustainable as any kind of reasonable means of getting old primes. 

There are an absolute abundance now, they are only released two at a time, and now DE has made it a precedent of releasing ones that have been released elsewhere in the game so people can get the cosmetics. 

The whole system needs an overhaul if people are going to have any reasonable way of getting old primes, especially as the amount in the vault continues to increase over time. 

I mean this as a purely professional critique of the system. I am not angry at all, but I think the system is simply becoming unsustainable as is. 

Valkyr and Nyx were a step in the right direction, but this feels like a step in the wrong direction, unless a lot more older frames like Valkyr and Nyx are going to be dropped into endgame-ish content like high level RJ and other places. 

Fully agree, more perma-unvaultings would be a good way to balance out the prime issue. They could put the accessories on other prime packs, or hell, even a separate thing if there gets to be enough of them.

• Like 2

A must buy for me on Tuesday! As i get 2 of the biggest things I so badly wanted & needed! 

The Targis Prime Armor 

The Distilling Extractor Prime!!!!

These were by far my 2 biggest requests! Sure there's more stuff I need to obtain but these 2 were at the top of my list! Definitely an early birthday for me! Only it comes out 2 days later but no doubt I'm getting the accessories pack Tuesday!!!

1 minute ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Why are you unvaulting Nyx Prime when she is already an evergreen reward in Railjack? I thought the whole point was because of the ever expanding Prime Vault back catalog.

Are you even listening to your players, DE?

Because Prime Accessories

5 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

If that's the case, the Prime Accessories for Nyx Prime and Valkyr Prime should just be made permanently available on the market. 

Agreed, even better they should be made a permanent purchase option: as set, individually, and accessories.

Their new papa Tenncent likes money anyways.

Edited by (XBOX)Idiot Swordsman
  • Like 2

A bit disappointing, especially for Nyx. But the whole unvault thing needs an overhaul, releasing things like Boltor P as they were makes little sense, a MR 13 weapon that is unfortunately a very nice looking mastery fodder by today standards. Hell, even Rhino is quite outdated, his days were probably over when Helmith launched. Wish every unvault came with a little update for the items, not necessarily reworks.