Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr and Chroma Prime Vault

[DE]Helen

119582dccd2f5124b77f9a488ae90cb4.jpg

Take to the skies and unleash the full power of the elements!

Zephyr Prime and Chroma Prime return to the Origin System along with their signature Weapons and Customizations for a limited time.

ZEPHYR AND CHROMA DUAL PRIME PACK

• 1200 Platinum
  • Zephyr & Chroma Prime Warframes
  • Tiberon Prime
  • Kronen Prime
  • Rubico Prime
  • Gram Prime
  • Impetus Prime Syandana
  • Commodore Prime Suit
  • Imugi Prime Armor
  • Tibor Prime Armor
  • Tibor Prime Gene-Masking Kit
    • BONUS: Kavat Incubator Upgrade Segment and Kavat Starter Kit
  • Zephyr & Chroma Prime Glyphs

58ad6c096bc1d2102b1e229291d1bd96.jpg

ZEPHYR PRIME PACK

• 400 Platinum
  • Zephyr Prime Warframe
  • Tiberon Prime
  • Kronen Prime
  • Commodore Prime Suit
  • Tibor Prime Armor
  • Zephyr Prime Glyphs

11b3af0aa399a65c59f04c3389121903.jpg

CHROMA PRIME PACK

• 400 Platinum
  • Chroma Prime Warframe
  • Rubico Prime
  • Gram Prime
  • Impetus Prime Syandana
  • Imugi Prime Armor
  • Chroma Prime Glyphs

36ff22af6918131d1cd7128f178066fe.jpg

ZEPHYR PRIME ACCESSORIES PACK

• 200 Platinum
  • Commodore Prime Suit
  • Tibor Prime Armor

6461cfa95abcc5a61d1d8ddc303c1825.jpg

CHROMA PRIME ACCESSORIES PACK

• 200 Platinum
  • Impetus Prime Syandana
  • Imugi Prime Armor

The Prime Vault opens April 27 at 2 p.m. ET on all platforms!

• Like 17

52 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Tibor Prime Armor

When can this be used with the deluxe Kavat skin from the Khora deluxe bundle? The deluxe Kubrow skin from the Nidus bundle allows the use of armor, so why is this not the case for Kavats? This is the only reason why I have not purchased the bundle despite being a heavy Kavat user and Khora main.

I pointed this out nearly a year ago with this exact scenario (Tibor Prime Armor + Khora Deluxe kavat) as an example and yet here we are.

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Darren said:

When is the next prime vault?

Typically 3 or so months after the previous one opens. Though they usually give us 1-2 weeks notice when then are about to close the vault to do another unvaulting, so we don't know for sure yet. We could ask Rebecca at the Tennocon Stream about it though. 

• Like 2

Hello guys, i would like to give my ideas to a chroma rework abilities that i hope DE will see and may take some ideas from it or even change few things to fit their convinience......So lets begin and please read until the very end !!!

Passive :

Chroma could keep the fact that he has a second double jump. (it might be great with the use of a sniper or the strongest bows) but he could also have the ability that no other warframe will have and it is to be able to have self-damage on its own because now no one use chroma because of the fact that we can't get a high porcentage with vex armor without it.

1st Ability :

The same old spectral scream we have always know with of course the ability of choosing a element between fire, ice, electricity, and poison but it has way more punch (so we keep the 100% statut) And it has a synergy with the 2nd ability that i will explain soon.

2nd Ability :

Same old elemental ward with the effects that are provided by the elements ( fire give more health, ice give more armor, electricity give more shields, and poison has a chance of dealing poisoning to ennemies ) BUT lets talk about the synergy i've imagined !!! So my idea is based on the fact that  we can have now a fire breath but having at the same time a ice shield, correct ? So why not fuse the two differents elements. Let me explain, if at some point in a mission you need more armor then you can change the element to ice, cast the ice armor and then change the element to fire and so combine the elements and making a more powerful breath that deal explosive damage (blast) and there is 6 combination in total and if you had the same element in both abilities it just make the elemental breath even more powerful and thank to my idea chroma will be able to deal with every kind of foe and to use that combined element ability you only need to press one more time the 1st ability button after chose the elements like a normal spectral scream cast.

So let me explain my vision of this synergy and all combined elements of what it should looks like but of course they keep their advantage like Corrosive still strip ennemies armor by 25% or even more if we use vex armor and etc... :

Heat + Cold : Blast -> Release multiple fire stream that froze anything it touch and then the crystals explode after few seconds.

Electricity + toxin : Corrosive -> Release acid puddle on the path of Chroma where it aimed.

Heat + Toxin : Gas -> Release and spread clouds of gas that have a high chance to poisons anyone who dare breathes them.

Cold + Electricity : Release some sort of sphere made with ElectroMagnetic Pulse the disrupt the ennemies shields.

Heat + Electricity : Radiation -> Release a nuclear beam like Wisp more or less but with less graphics details than wisp. 

Cold + Toxin : Viral -> Release spores in the air that goes randomly around chroma and infect any foes to close to him. 

3rd Ability :

Typicaly a huge buff to vex armor so it still gives an enormous damage stacks to his abilities, weapons and like elemental ward, he shares it with fellow tenno on his team but with something new.......We all know that chroma transforms the damage he recieve into energy that make him stronger but my guess is where does all that energy go after the time limit, did it simply vanish ??

So my idea is that chroma could store all the energy he would amass during that time period and when he reach the limit, he focus all of the porcentage he got into a energy orb (with the size of an hand) on the palm of his right hand and then break it by clench his fist, this will create an huge burst so to say a massive explosion that will do void + current element of spectral scream damage. Or it can be something other than that, DE will be the judge of the final decision ;) 

4th Ability : 

For the ultimate, i have thought that we could keep the name effigy but change the whole ability by making chroma turn himself into a dragon. This ability, even so will be really good at apparence could make all of his abilities have a great range  so we can share even more buffs to far allies on the map and because vex armor boost only the damages not the range.

I know there will be size problems so i think that on this form, chroma should stand on his arms and legs like an horse and will be big enough to still passes doors but bigger than his human size. In apparence, his wings will always been active. His claws, horns, tails, arms , legs and his neck will grow and gets bigger and sharper during the time limit and because of the fact that he can't use his weapons but only his abilities, and his signature melee weapon will be his tail. And with the different skin chroma has, he could transform into different types of dragon, for exemple a chinese dragon like with the dinasty deluxe skin but i understand that it will take an huge effort from DE to make all those dragons forms.

I really hope that you guys enjoy reading my ideas on this topic, and if so, don't hesitate to take and share those ideas so DE could saw them and maybe (in my dreams) they will apply and add them to the game so we can all enjoy chroma, the elemental dragon frame, once again !!!

(Ps: if you want to take my idea and call them your own I don't mind at all, you can even upgrade them at will. All I wish is to see one day those new power be given to chroma, my favorite warframe. )

• Like 1

hace 18 horas, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 dijo:

Source?

Me :)

Mag is the most time vaulted prime frame.

Loki, 'cause they give it at tennocon, so DE will give the chance to get it to the people who didn't whatched it. Also long time vaulted prime frame.

10 hours ago, IR4_IR4 said:

Me :)

Mag is the most time vaulted prime frame.

Loki, 'cause they give it at tennocon, so DE will give the chance to get it to the people who didn't whatched it. Also long time vaulted prime frame.

You’re not too far off, Mag is a likely candidate, but since DE just gave out Loki there is a low chance he’ll be unvaulted.

On 2021-07-28 at 3:05 PM, DesertedSpirit said:

You’re not too far off, Mag is a likely candidate, but since DE just gave out Loki there is a low chance he’ll be unvaulted.

I think its time they bring back a triple pack.

Mag, Loki and someone else.

Yeah he was given free at tennocon but prices are still god awful for those that missed out. (as of reply, 400 for loki, 250ish for bo and 200 for wyrm) 

16 minutes ago, VoreoTheDragon said:

I think its time they bring back a triple pack.

Mag, Loki and someone else.

Yeah he was given free at tennocon but prices are still god awful for those that missed out. (as of reply, 400 for loki, 250ish for bo and 200 for wyrm) 

I've been wanting loki to return just for the bo prime. Other than one non vaulted part it's the only prime gear I need until nidus prime comes. I just want to complete my prime collection without spending 250 plat on a weapon I might not actually use..

Just now, NecroPed said:

I've been wanting loki to return just for the bo prime. Other than one non vaulted part it's the only prime gear I need until nidus prime comes. I just want to complete my prime collection without spending 250 plat on a weapon I might not actually use..

In the same situation, last prime till nidus :)

13 minutes ago, (XBOX)TojiZenin2104 said:

Hikou Prime is perma unvaulted along Nyx, Scindo, Valkyr, Cernos and Venka, the relics are drops form Railjack

That's what my Clanleader and I thought, but we weren't sure. Now just to go find somebody willing to farm with me, lol

Edited by (PSN)Boomstickman98