Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next prime? Gara? Speculations.

2 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

i'm hoping he gets a prime skin with a cupid theme, or riot!

Hmmm Grendel running around in a cupid skin and the dread bow spreading the love death, at least we have the heart arrow skin already, when you shoot them they leave a trail of hearts, true story.

Hmmm.... Predictions time.

Gara Prime will come with a mainline update that will play this song when the game is loading

Grendel Prime will come with a special "Mobility scooter" syandana which you'll be able to ride when you play him:

Pride_Maxima_Mobility_Scooter_001.png

Gara herself can look like whatever, If it's ugly I can just use my Zamariu Skin instead.

the main question is what will make the cut for her Prime weapons? DE could prime all three weapons, either all at once or prime two with release, and then introduce the 3rd's relics Via Baro. it wouldn't be too much more work and it would also mean her Prime Access would be much better value, assuming they don't raise the price to reflect the additional weapon. assuming we only get 2 though, I want Astilla and Volnus most: Fusilai are ok but thrown secondaries with no AoE aren't all that useful anymore. 

Archived