Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next prime? Gara? Speculations.

So given the general time frame for new primes. Maybe the end of the month?

I personally hope to see garas prime be something really awesome. Fashion wise i mean.

I personally found octis pa to be very whelming and the last few deluxes to be very ugly.

Whats everyone elses thoughts/hopes?

Doing a google search theres some really nice concept designs done by fans for gara prime.

Why do people get "hyped" with a prime warframe?

The question to ask is: Do you really like this warframe? Is it your favorite?

If your answer is yes great for you! If not ... why care about the prime version? Nothing will change! Its just cosmetics changes and little diferences in atributes!

This is a crystal ball guess over on this site.

Warframe Prime Release Order Schedule

Below you can see the suspected Warframe Prime release order schedule. Typically it’s around 100 days between every Prime release so the next Prime comes out roughly every season. Also there’s a pattern of releases being two males or two females in a row and then alternating.

WARFRAME SPECULATED RELEASE DATE TYPE
Gara Prime Spring 2021 Female
Nidus Prime Summer 2021 Male
Harrow Prime Fall 2021 Male
Khora Prime Winter 2021 Female
Garuda Prime Spring 2022 Female
Revenant Prime Summer 2022 Male
Baruuk Prime Fall 2022 Male
Hildryn Prime Winter 2022 Female
Wisp Prime Spring 2023 Female
Gauss Prime Summer 2023 Male
Grendel Prime Fall 2023 Male

Thing I'm more interested in is which of Gara's weapons will get primed since she came with 3, hope it is the shotgun and hammer frankly.

I will also be interested to see how they handle her glass parts with the prime as I disliked her glass on the base frame as it just didn't look good when colored and made it hard to fashion her. 

49 minutes ago, Vaml77 said:

If your answer is yes great for you! If not ... why care about the prime version? Nothing will change! Its just cosmetics changes and little diferences in atributes!

Because the game is called Warframe, so people tend to like Warframes, even if they are just slight variations. It's what they came for. 

It's not complicated, there is no need to be such a killjoy. 

Im really just hoping the visual design will be something really cool. As i found octi prime ugky. And hoping for the weapons to have something unique.

After octis pa being really lackluster dspite her unique theme i would love something to really knock my socks off.

For real, I've noticed that warframes that become prime are often frames that were released in order. The one that came just before Gara was Harrow, so it's more likely that they would be the next prime. However...

...there's a certain non-primed infested warframe that came out before Harrow. I think Nidus is gonna be the next prime. (maybe. assuming they CAN even be primed, but I'm sure DE will find a way.)

11 minutes ago, Spoldozer said:

For real, I've noticed that warframes that become prime are often frames that were released in order. The one that came just before Gara was Harrow, so it's more likely that they would be the next prime. However...

...there's a certain non-primed infested warframe that came out before Harrow. I think Nidus is gonna be the next prime. (maybe. assuming they CAN even be primed, but I'm sure DE will find a way.)

De has said all will be primed eventually.

Theres a general 3 month order to it. 2 males then 2 females.

We got our 2 males. And octis female. So garas the next female. Followed by nidus and harrow.

Judging from the time table she's due out any time this month but I've got a feeling she's been pushed back by 2 - 4 weeks. I was honestly surprised when they didn't show her off on the last stream since she should be coming out in May and they only do a stream once per month now which means the very end of May. Hence why I think she might come out in June. They will probably show her at the end of the next stream after Yareli.

In regards to what I hope? I just hope her design is nice. I've been very impressed with recent prime designs and Gara is one of those frames I personally enjoy and find quite underrated and her theme and potential for prime cosmetics is there. I can only imagine what they could do with that glass theme in a prime form. 

She will also only be coming with two of her three weapons unless they make her the first to get three which I highly doubt. In that case I hope the Astilla gets primed because that is a genuinely good weapon and super fun to use. Out of the two remaining? The hammer I guess. 

I have no doubt they will do a good job with her skin. Her base form already looks pretty cool and is great for fashion frame. She has potential to get one of the best looking prime designs thus far.

1 hour ago, Vaml77 said:

Hey, I wouldn't say no to free 6000 MR points.

1 hour ago, Zeddypanda said:

The warframe I can take or leave, but I grew fond of Gara's shotgun while leveling it. Astilla Prime wouldn't go amiss.

Gara has three signature weapons and only two weapons will get primed, though, so here's hoping.

Here's hoping that Astilla Prime & Fusilai Prime get the spotlight, I can always use Vitrica in place of Volnus (Prime), it functions much better as a complimentary weapon to Gara Prime anyways.

It will be Grendel Prime.

You will have to run Steel path fissure missions with no mods, all Dragon keys, with one hand, eyes closed in a gimp suit while being forced to listen to Justin Bieber's music.

25 minutes ago, kgabor said:

while being forced to listen to Justin Bieber's music.

Hating Justin Bieber it's still a thing? I thought that died ages ago, even before the death of chuck norris memes or rage comics

3 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

This is a crystal ball guess over on this site.

Warframe Prime Release Order Schedule

Below you can see the suspected Warframe Prime release order schedule. Typically it’s around 100 days between every Prime release so the next Prime comes out roughly every season. Also there’s a pattern of releases being two males or two females in a row and then alternating.

WARFRAME SPECULATED RELEASE DATE TYPE
Gara Prime Spring 2021 Female
Nidus Prime Summer 2021 Male
Harrow Prime Fall 2021 Male
Khora Prime Winter 2021 Female
Garuda Prime Spring 2022 Female
Revenant Prime Summer 2022 Male
Baruuk Prime Fall 2022 Male
Hildryn Prime Winter 2022 Female
Wisp Prime Spring 2023 Female
Gauss Prime Summer 2023 Male
Grendel Prime Fall 2023 Male

2023 is gonna be quite exciting it seems, Grendel prime oh boy, can't contain my excitement 

/s

2 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

2023 is gonna be quite exciting it seems, Grendel prime oh boy, can't contain my excitement 

/s

FBYtAYE.jpg

At least Grendel will be in Relics this time, just depends on where he gets dumped though and under what conditions. SeMz4.gif

6 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

FBYtAYE.jpg

At least Grendel will be in Relics this time, just depends on where he gets dumped though and under what conditions. SeMz4.gif

Grendel prime will be the first prime needing the regular parts as components

Archived