Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are thoughts about Xaku? Are they good or nah?

38 minutes ago, _COY_ said:

I took Garas Spectrorage for his 1 as an additional Energy pool

You don't really need more energy on Xaku

Since your abilities are frozen, enemy drops will be enough to keep you maxed all the time

I wanted to be a Xaku fan but it didn't pan out for me.

I can't fault DE the tweaks they made( as players asked for them specifically) but will say that having it be tied to it's 4 ( the cosmetics on it's 4 too) is off-putting for me although I can't say it's not unique.  

Definitely a top tier performing frame as-is now— I'm just not a fan of having to be skeletal to play it. 

In term of power and versatility, easily the best frame of 2021.

Oh 14 Mini-Mesas that kinda play the game for you isn't good enough? Accuse shame the sht out of Nyx 1 and Revenant 1 for being strictly better fit for mind-control theme (which also cheese Necramechs), Gaze capable of deploying an AOE full defense strip which makes stationary mission types trivial when paired with GoL, and The Vast Untime is Catabomb 2.0 and...you probably know the rest.

The last overloaded frame released was Wisp but Xaku takes the cake for capable of doing a lot of things a bit too well with minimal effort. Xaku main btw XD.

Very good frame. Just wish it had a bit more range on the 2 so I don't have to sacrifice another stat by heavily investing into range but that's really my only complaint. I love the idea of the counter on your other abilities stopping when you're in exo mode so you want to be in that form as much as possible to keep your other abilities up. I didn't like them when I started to level them but when I found out about the ability counter freezing when in Exo mode I started to dig it. There's not really any other frame that I can think of like that. There's frames with exalted 4's like Valkyr and Excal but there's no other frame that stops the timer on other abilities when another is active and I like that. 

Great frame, you can disarm and auto-kill armour and shield stripped enemies, or cc same enemies into fighting each other.   If managed correctly all your auto-guns, shield stripping and crowd control can last for the whole mission, reset sentient resistances and give a bit of bonus void damage.  Getting the relic cracked power strength bonus on your auto-guns in endless missions is insane.  Plus with the deimos evasion companion you can become unkillable.  Usually main now unless a specific frame is better for a particular mission.

Archived