Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8faiNt

Question

I ve stopped playing this game after they released the update with big family world map and robotic thingies is there anything Im missing that I MUST check out also, should i start playing the game once again? How's the weather here?

TLDR: havent played for over a year what did i miss?

5 answers to this question

Should you restart playing? Yeah. Why not. Take it out for a spin, play a couple of hours, and make a more informed decision.

Something you must check out? No. There's a new open world on Deimos, focused on the Infested, and Railjack has been revamped if that's your cup of tea. Couple new Warframes, loads more guns, couple new enemies, more mindless loot, and almost no new quests.

37 minutes ago, 8faiNt said:

stopped playing this game after they released the update with big family world map and robotic thingies

Seems to me like Fortuna...although Family indicates towards Deimos...so not sure

Anyway: check this link:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Update_24

Scroll down and choose the Update when you took a break, expand the updates and see what was new and may interest you

^ that.

Patchnotes is every returning player's friend.

Warframe is always a "pick your own activity" game. Some people love railjack, some despise it. I collect floofs, people think I'm crazy. Some people love rivens, i think they're crazy. Only you can decide what's interesting for you.

The only "must play" experience that warframe community generally agreed on is probably and only be second dream. Other than that, everything are divided as always.

I can suggest some contents that i personally enjoy. But if you try that and didn't like it, you'll think it's the best warframe can offer and just prematurely dismiss the game.

Archived