Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have a high level

ric_gamer15

Question

7 answers to this question

Having a high level means that you've levelled more weapons and frames and whatnot. IN THEORY this means that you've got more experience with a broader variety of items. In practice, there's an alarming amount of people who are high level due to spending the majority of their time in EXP loot caves, meaning they have little actual experience with the weapons and frames.

16 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Having a high level means that you've levelled more weapons and frames and whatnot. IN THEORY this means that you've got more experience with a broader variety of items. In practice, there's an alarming amount of people who are high level due to spending the majority of their time in EXP loot caves, meaning they have little actual experience with the weapons and frames.

Drake agreeing meme.

13 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Honestly, your mastery rank just shows how much time you spent AFKing on Hydron/Helene/pre-nerf Draco.

Drake disagreeing meme.

Le 19/06/2021 à 13:51, Loza03 a dit :

+1

High MR have become more an early objective than a result of trying weapons, frames, etc.

Here's an example, I'm mr30 now, but I had almost no knowledge of arcanes until mr25, that's when I actually bothered to check them out and get some for myself. Prior to that I didn't use any.

So, while having higher MR gives a chance that people got at least some knowledge in the game it is by no means a guarantee, if you hang out with pubs enough, you'll likely meet people of mr20+ who are seemingly unaware of some mechanics that might be considered basic by otheres.

Archived