Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenet Tetra 80ammo altfire?? really DE..

IEtherI

OK so you make the altfire pretty nice for the tenet tetra but consumes 80 ammo a shot?? seriously DE....

The Stahlta consumes 20 ammo and does the same thing.

The primary Tombfinger's charges shot consumes only 1 ammo and takes about 1 second to charge.

The tenet tetra should be set to consume 10-20 ammo max per alt fire not an entire clip.

So many bug and so many good idea with bad implementation with  SoP. Come on DE what were you thinking.

vor 53 Minuten schrieb IEtherI:

OK so you make the altfire pretty nice for the tenet tetra but consumes 80 ammo a shot?? seriously DE....

The Stahlta consumes 20 ammo and does the same thing.

The primary Tombfinger's charges shot consumes only 1 ammo and takes about 1 second to charge.

The tenet tetra should be set to consume 10-20 ammo max per alt fire not an entire clip.

So many bug and so many good idea with bad implementation with  SoP. Come on DE what were you thinking.

ammo aura and you have no problems. also check out arcanes. the content is intended for maximized gear.
this is no garbage weapon like bramma, where you have to convert everything to their munition.

the rifle has an interesting style of play. good single target damage and aoe is possible here. successful all-round weapon in my opinion. And I bet you haven't tested everything yet

Here are several reasons why they did this:

1. Tenet Tetra is a very powerful weapon, and having balancing factors allows these sorts of weapons to exist.

2. Ammo mutation is an underused mechanic, mainly because ammo is abundant. A weapon with poor ammo economy allows the mechanic to be used more (See Kohm for another example).

3. You aren't supposed to ONLY use the alt fire. That's why it's an alt fire, and not a primary fire.

4. You can solve this with one mod, and it doesn't even need to be on your Tenet Tetra (Ammo Case and Rifle Scavenger).

5. The single mod you can solve this issue with can be put in the exilus slot.

6. The developer(s) who came up with this weapon's design wanted to piss of fragile complainers on the forums. They're feasting on your anger right now.

I mainly use beam weapons but am trying them all. all im saying is 2 other weapons exist with similar damage and mechanic so the tetra should be put on par with them to acheive balance and create diversity otherwise it will not see any use.

Lowered cost would indeed be nice, at least halving it to 40 should be ~fine IMO.

A whole 80 ammo, and not least also a 2.2 second reload
(e.g. Stahlta is 1.4, Kuva Tonkor is 1.5, Bramma has 0 lol), seems a tad excessive.

Alternatively / in addition, I'd love for the alt fire, not just on this weapon but also e.g. Stahlta / Quellor,
to still be usable when you don't have the full needed ammo left in the magazine,
either make the damage scale (down) accordingly, or make the shot draw partially from reserve ammo.

That'd make a playstyle using both firing modes a lot more fluid, rather than the current "all or nothing" situation.

The weapon has no damage falloff, you can't just compare it with tombfinger or stahlta

I would've liked it if I could use the gun's primary a bit more after shooting the alt, but that can be easily fixed with arcanes or magazine mods

Why are you guys complaining? This weapon's alt fire is ridiculously powerful, I'm even afraid it's going to get nerfed soon LOL. Just use some kind of ammo mutation or something similar. It's the same thing as the Bramma, it just needs ammo mutation to work. But when it does work, it's insane. Probably most powerful primary atm if you can do something about the slow reload (and there's tons of things that can be done about it, arcane merciless is just the most obvious one). 

vor 18 Stunden schrieb --END--Rikutatis:

Why are you guys complaining? This weapon's alt fire is ridiculously powerful, I'm even afraid it's going to get nerfed soon LOL. Just use some kind of ammo mutation or something similar. It's the same thing as the Bramma, it just needs ammo mutation to work. But when it does work, it's insane. Probably most powerful primary atm if you can do something about the slow reload (and there's tons of things that can be done about it, arcane merciless is just the most obvious one). 

By the time you shoot the second granade with the Tenet Tetra you could have shot 2 with the Kuva Tonkor already with the third just leaving the launcher, while still having 7 times the ammo in your pool... 

And for at least 6 Month not even a riven can safe the Tetra thanks to the start at 0.5 policy. 

• 4 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Redfeather75 said:

Now that the weapon is nerfed do people use it. I bought a 50% for 15p. There's a 44% for 10p too. I see so many being sold for dirt cheap.

I'm using for Mastery Fodder

and find that I tend to just treat it like a discount Dera/Supra, and ignore the alt-fire as being not really worth it (I have a Zarr if I wanna do that).

one its lvl 40 I'll probably forget about it.

Archived