Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gloom on Nekros

1 hour ago, Surbusken said:

Wisp's reservoirs work on them, only thing I saw heal them. I wonder if other frames' healing will heal them also? Oberon, trinity etc.

Oberon's most certainly did, (probably still does) not a nice thing to have happen since Obie's energy use spikes should a nekros cast his 4, a accidental case of trolling people on DE's part.

Also the heals from the Sancti Magistar also works and is a 'nice' way for a Nekros to keep his shadows up so long that they get outleveled by the mobs in a normal mission, have to let them despawn to summon more powerful ones every 5 mins or so.

2 hours ago, (PSN)kadeliza740 said:

Oberon's most certainly did, (probably still does) not a nice thing to have happen since Obie's energy use spikes should a nekros cast his 4, a accidental case of trolling people on DE's part.

bonedaddy giveth, and bonedaddy taketh. he can make energy orbs from corpses and also leech the squad's energy lol. 

Oberon: "Nekros, your shadows are draining my energy! I can't keep Renewal up much longer!"

Nekros: " I got you fam!" *desecrates a few orbs*.

Oberon: *looks at insane energy drain and then at three measly orbs* "bruh..."

The Shadows do not heal off of Gloom's lifesteal, but it DOES heal Nekros. From recent experience, I'd say it's VERY worth the investment. You spawn 7 of those things and Nekros himself gets the lifesteal. I'd say that's pretty worth it.

And just to add on, Gloom is an overall good ability for Nekros to have. The lifesteal is reliable, the slow is superior than what you would get with Creeping Terrify, and it makes Terrify's multiplicative proc a whole lot more reliable to cast.

vor 17 Minuten schrieb -SilverWolfPrime-:

The Shadows do not heal off of Gloom's lifesteal, but it DOES heal Nekros. From recent experience, I'd say it's VERY worth the investment. You spawn 7 of those things and Nekros himself gets the lifesteal. I'd say that's pretty worth it.

And just to add on, Gloom is an overall good ability for Nekros to have. The lifesteal is reliable, the slow is superior than what you would get with Creeping Terrify, and it makes Terrify's multiplicative proc a whole lot more reliable to cast.

grossly exaggerated. and why these garbage shadows? i prefer to go max range with aoe heal arcane and octavia ball. you can survive long enough with a pet with life steal and 3x450 armor.

solo 1 hour SP surv would be possible, but also pointless. there are much better alternatives.

5 hours ago, Battle.Mage said:

grossly exaggerated. and why these garbage shadows? i prefer to go max range with aoe heal arcane and octavia ball. you can survive long enough with a pet with life steal and 3x450 armor.

solo 1 hour SP surv would be possible, but also pointless. there are much better alternatives.

I'll admit I am a bit biased since I personally like running Gloom on my Nekros, but having Gloom on your Shadows with the lifesteal and Nekros himself having it pretty much assures he's going to be at full HP at any given moment. I guess it's not ideal by any means, but I certainly can survive an hour long in a Survival mission in Steel Path with Gloom.

His shadows can be better, yes, but I'm not gonna deny the benefit of having 7+ shadows granting Nekros large quantities of health just by attacking a foe. Not to mention that's not necessarily hard to do with the enemies being slowed by Gloom, even more so with Terrify.

I probably should have said it's very worth it in my opinion, though. Everyone has different ways of playing the same frame, and there's a LOT of options Nekros can take with Helminth in the first place. I'm just giving my two cents and saying Gloom is one of those options.

Archived