Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Site & Server Access Issues

[DE]Dudley

Says nothing about those of us having site issues on the streaming site, any word on IF the gunblade can be given if I'm having errors so badly on Twitch that I have to keep reloading the Twitch WEBPAGE, completely resetting my progress, EVERY 10-20 SECONDS. Oh, look. Useless Loki was given, but for some reason I can't get the gunblade because Twitch is having problems. Never happened yesterday, but Twitch doesn't care. What's Error #1000 or #2000? Try looking it up on Twitch support and the first 20 things it gives you are "how to use bits" like they just don't care. There's no Error Message Lookup nor Player Issues sections of the Support page. What a load of crock.

DE 

Last night was tennocon and i was looking forward to your new gunblade. Asian time here. This means i stayed way up late to catch it. I had charc in wf more than 30 min and i had also watched tennocon on twitch account more than 30 min before i realize the link and re-link that is required. Your server and games and sites start to go down and i can finally get in to acc management page but the link does not happen as advised by your pop up. This experience makes me very tired deep into the midnight and got grief for not receiving the gunblade this morning when i check. 

Tell me. how do you feel. Could you deliver that item in wf in-game mail box? I do not have to do this if everything was running fine lastnight. Agree?

hace 28 minutos, Darknms dijo:

Anyone have issues getting in still? My launcher just keeps checking for content and then fails. How do I log in?

I also have the same problem, I cannot enter, it says that some updates could not be downloaded, I give it a retry ... and nothing happens

Hi DE. I tried all tennocon stream login on ps4 account for armor & couldnt get online to get to the relay. when i eventually logged on there was no relay but tennocon was still live. So i dont know what was going on... does thats mean ive lost the chance of the armor for my PS4 account?.. how ever on PC i got armor but relay never worked how it was shown on tennocon Stream and as for Xbox i also recived the Armor after the logging issues, the relay worked some fantastic the attention to detail the Artists are awesome and really did Warframe Proud.. So please help me resolve the issue with the PS4 account Armor Thanks Pepsipinnick(PSN)

Archived