The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross-Play & Cross-Save Megathread - The Soonening(TM)/Public Test Edition

Letter13

Since cross play will be a thing now I was wondering if there will be account merging or not.

It would be a nice quality of life update for people with two or more accounts in different platforms for example:

I Have two accounts, one on PC and one on Nintendo Switch. I can't use my PC everywhere because I rarely stay at home. That's why I use my switch too.

My PC account is older, but my switch account has plenty resources. I have spent minimum cash on both.

I would pick my PC account as my main and I would trade all the items: Platinum, mods, etc. from my Nintendo switch account into my PC account.

Doing this manually would be a nightmare but with the chance to merge both accounts into one it would be really easy for everyone. I would be able to continue playing on PC on Nintendo switch with one account only instead of two.

Also I am a little worried since I have both accounts with the same email. It would really suck if I lost my PC account. That's why I would at least like to be able to choose which one to keep.

Hopefully DE implements this.

• Like 2

Day 52 since they have announced cross save and play. Many have already lost hope. We are struggling to stay awake in these trying times but I still hold strong not for me, not for my family but for all the tenno whom have powered down permanently. Many will re-reawaken on that day but till it comes. I have to hold strong.

vor 23 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Redlis:

Day 52 since they have announced cross save and play. Many have already lost hope. We are struggling to stay awake in these trying times but I still hold strong not for me, not for my family but for all the tenno whom have powered down permanently. Many will re-reawaken on that day but till it comes. I have to hold strong.

In fact it has been 419 days since then. It's a bummer that it takes such a long time. I mean, this is not meant to be offensive in any way, but account migration has been a thing in this game since the game released on a new plattform (I remember that you could transfer your account from pc to ps4 IIRC when the PS4 version arrived). I don't understand how you can get money as a developer and not being able to solve this "problem" within 419 days after revealing this feature in a "soon to be playtested" condition. I just hope that especially cross save will come soon, I've stopped playing on Xbox a few years ago because the game performance was just bad on my Xbox One X, it made even less fun than on the OG Xbox One. I was really hyped when I heard about the cross-save and -play feature, it just ruins my mood I can not play this game with my friends.

Pretty much title.

For me, I play on PS4, PC, and Nintendo Switch, however a majority of my progress is on PC, but I have frames/weapons/cosmetics on each platform that I do not have on others. Will it be possible to merge/link my separate platform profiles into one (like Rocket League when it went F2P)? That way all my gear/loadouts/purchases across the platforms I have played on can be accessible on all platforms from one sign-in (also known as a single sign-on)?

If this is not planned, please consider making this possible.

il y a 31 minutes, (XBOX)Cloud2541 a dit :

Is there any new updates on this? I finally have a computer that can run Warframe but I have already sunk so much time on console and I don't want to lose all that progress.

With veilbreaker they make another step toward cross play/save , fissure , relay , invasion , sortie are all sync between plateform and they will start cross play test soon

I really hope we can get some kind of merge rather than overwrite.

Pc account MR 4 -founder

Playstation account MR 24 

Had stopped playing my pc account when I got word of a ps4 release, picked it back up on ps4 , had to make a new account but had news that an account link was in the works. Only to get shafted with an overwrite AND NO FOUNDERS CONTENT MIGRATION so I opted out of linking my accounts. 

I just want what I paid for on my founder account to be playable on my main console account. I still support the hell out of this game. 

I'd settle for just an inventory merge. My MR4 pc account can vanish, just let me have my founders stuff on my account I actually play!

PLEASE DO IT RIGHT THIS TIME DE.

Edited by Mr_No_Face
  • Like 2

It would be nice if there was at least some more up to date information about whether merging will be definitely a thing / definitely not a thing / still not sure. The most up to date info seems to be that one tweet from a year ago and it only says that merging would be a goal, but that doesn't say much about whether or not it's still their goal or even feasible.

I've spent a lot of money (and time) back when I played on ps4 and just recently started playing warframe again, on PC this time. I mistakenly assumed cross save coming soontm included account merging (potentially RIP to the 15 bucks I've already spent on PC lol), but if merging isn't going to happen or they still don't know if it'll happen then there's no point for me to keep playing until cross save is here because then I'll definitely use my ps4 account.

This is my prettiest of the pleases. May I PLEASE be able to take my pc account and play it on my PS5. PRETTY. PRETTY PRITTY P🌻🥀🌄LEASE🌈🐶🐈?? I missed every migration. I have the switch, the ps4 and 5 (got the switch after the migration missed it by 3 days). Broke my heart EVERY TIME. I have been checking the interwebs relentlessly for a glimpse of this opportunity. PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE ALLOW MY PC ACCOUNT TO TRANSITION TO MY PS5. I cannot restart...too much work has gone in...because my pc sucks I have stopped playing as much as Id like and I really like this game....pretty please and thank you

Spoiler

All of the pleases and thank yous

• Like 1

On 2022-09-21 at 11:14 AM, Nkomo-Sama said:

This is my prettiest of the pleases. May I PLEASE be able to take my pc account and play it on my PS5. PRETTY. PRETTY PRITTY P🌻🥀🌄LEASE🌈🐶🐈?? I missed every migration. I have the switch, the ps4 and 5 (got the switch after the migration missed it by 3 days). Broke my heart EVERY TIME. I have been checking the interwebs relentlessly for a glimpse of this opportunity. PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE ALLOW MY PC ACCOUNT TO TRANSITION TO MY PS5. I cannot restart...too much work has gone in...because my pc sucks I have stopped playing as much as Id like and I really like this game....pretty please and thank you

Reveal hidden contents

All of the pleases and thank yous

It's probably best you missed the migrations honestly, they wouldn't allow us founders content and some mods from pc to ps4 when that migration happened now I have 2 MR20+ accounts so fun :l cant wait for merge.