Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to farm Argon Crystals

sauceyboii11

Question

6 answers to this question

we're all noobs at one point, and we all had our noob questions in warframe. i perfectly understand.

but you're one of the member in this forum who consistently keep asking noob questions, i just can't help myself to question "when is this guy going to learn to use google?"

argon farming is not a new thing, thousands of other players have asked about it, the wiki have every information you'll ever need, youtube guides are all over the place, i personally learned about it way back then by reading some years old thread here that i found through google, before i perfected it for myself by figuring out and tailored a more efficient farming method that works better for me.

seriously dude, it's not that i don't want to help. but you're doing a disservice to your own warframe career if you keep getting blocked by small stuff like these.
learn to use google and the wikis. and youtube guides.

good luck.

Capture mission in void. Use all the sprint mods you have on your frame. Capture target > go back to where you spawn > break/open every crate from spawn til extract. If rng is good you could get a few. 

Equip loot radar and loot vacuum mods, use Smeeta Kavat (if you have one) with its special lucky mod, equip a wide-radius explosive weapon, and do any level void exterminate mission. Visit all the side rooms and blow up all the containers through the walls with your explosives, and while you're doing this, the enemies have small chance to drop Argons as well.

Archived