Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the 2 other eidolons?

sauceyboii11

Question

9 answers to this question

What do you mean?

The Teralyst, the Gantulyst and the Hydrolyst?

There aren't any other Eidolons as far as I know. There's the Ropalolyst that got repurposed, and one weird buff one that to my knowledge never made it out of concept art phase.

1 hour ago, quxier said:

So they changed it? I remember it was just boss of Jupiter (or other planet that I might mixed up). There weren't too much change about it, afair.

It was originally going to be an Eidolon with a piece of tower flesh for the head. This is why it appears during the 'Mask of the Revenant' quest as well.

Light Spoilers* Think we found out what happened to the 'Flying Eidolon':  Warframe

1 hour ago, quxier said:

So they changed it? I remember it was just boss of Jupiter (or other planet that I might mixed up). There weren't too much change about it, afair.

Alad's Amalgams are essentially Sentient hybrids so Ropalolyst being the source of the Sentient matter kiiinda makes sense; Orokin created the Sentients and Corpus are a descendant line from the Orokin who may still have old texts to use

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

It was originally going to be an Eidolon with a piece of tower flesh for the head. This is why it appears during the 'Mask of the Revenant' quest as well.

aH, I thought they changed the boss fight, thank you.

Archived