Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Pathocyst Heavy Attack Damage cut in half

FA22_RaptoR

• 3 weeks later...

I keep skimming through every line of the patch notes to see if this has been fixed. It's completely unfair that every other glaive has more damage than Pathocyst just because of someone edited the wrong line when nerfing uncharged attacks. I hope someone sees this and reverts it.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wtf.

DE just randomly cut a weapons damage by half (by accident), and completely ignores any bug reports for 2 years. No idea what you're doing, but you aren't doing your job - that much is certain. It can't be just lazyness, can it? I mean you could tell some random new guy you just hired to fix the number and he'd be done in 5 minutes.

By the way, this isn't the only bug regarding the Pathocyst that you haven't fixed in years; I reported this bug 2 years ago!

The buff from Blood Rush / Weeping Wounds / Gladiator Set (visible in the top right) is completely wrong and out of sync with the actual combo counter.

It's supposed to be "combo-1", but is actually anything from "combo-0" to "combo-12". This makes non-heavy attack throwing builds completely nonfunctional. I hope you are proud of yourself for abandoning this game and just completely ignoring game breaking bugs. At least you're getting paid and are making sure to go on vaccation, no matter the state of the game, it's almost like welfare.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

DE just randomly cut a weapons damage by half (by accident), and completely ignores any bug reports for 2 years. No idea what you're doing, but you aren't doing your job - that much is certain. It can't be just lazyness, can it? I mean you could tell some random new guy you just hired to fix the number and he'd be done in 5 minutes.

You're clearly unaware of the weird side of DE. While, yes, they're really in tune with the community most of the time, sometimes they'll just come down with an iron fist of random priorities and screw up real bad for no reason at all. There are at least a handful of either really annoying or game breaking bugs I can cite from the top of my head that DE never even gave a thought, despite being quite old.

For instance:

• Yareli yeets herself and all mission rewards when you go into Operator sometimes and no one knows why;
  • You can decouple Blood Rush and the like from your combo, so you have x1 combo and +440% CC forever and it's a consistent setup;
  • Sometimes, when Void Slinging, you'll get stuck in the sling, unable to do anything as a small ball of void for anything between a second and five seconds;
  • Sometimes, Void Sling will leave you unable to do any action that isn't moving around until you sling again;
  • Sometimes, self stagger will not play an animation and instead block you from any action that isn't moving around until its internal fallback timer runs out (I think it's 10 seconds from impact);
  • Getting hit by a knockback while riding any vehicle (Kaithe, Merulina, Kdrive, etc), where the player character would make the smallest knockback animation (the one where they just put their hand in front of their face, it's missing for all vehicles except for Archwing and Necramech) will make you unable to use any firearm until its internal fallback timer runs out (5 seconds, from what I gathered), although you can still dismount and remount to regain the ability to shoot;
  • Garuda no longer has a reticle for her ult;
  • Xaku's 2 has two separate timers, a couple frames apart from each other, meaning there's a measurable period of time where you can cast his 2 and it'll not grab any weapon because it thinks the previous instance of the ability is still up, despite it consuming energy and disarming enemies. This becomes a huge problem when you stop the timer exactly at this spot, leaving you stranded without their guns until your ult runs out;
  • Mirage can occasionally kill any allies if you time what I assume to be a one frame window with an explosive weapon, where her clones run out, you fire the explosive and, because it no longer has a reference to a friendly entity that shot it, it'll hit anything it comes in contact with, including Mirage herself, her allies, cryopods and enemies;
  • The entire waypoint system;
  • Incarnon weapons are really funny when it comes to stacking damage and Condition Overload-type effects, and honestly, not even the most hardcore in the community know wtf is going on with that;

These are just the ones that directly affect gameplay, and most of them have been reported (I refuse to talk about the second one in here because It's actually useful for the community and a lot of people use that thing) and some are kinda new, like the Garuda one, it's been like this since Kullervo came out. I don't think DE will fix most of those, although I can see them fixing the Blood Rush thingy, as it would be a rather easy fix, I could reverse engineer it just by looking at its behavior.

Edited by BalaDeSilver
  • Like 4

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...