Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Perpetual Agony VS Augur Seeker

Heptameron323

I was moding my secondary Zakti Prime when i was looking at Status Duration and only had two mods to choose from Perpetual Agony & Augur Seeker.

Both of these mods give you +30% Status Duration but Perpetual Agony costs 11Augur Seeker costs 7 and gives you a set bonus that changes Energy Spent to Shields.

Just like the Status Chance mods buff during Update 27.2 they need to upgrade Perpetual Agony's power or lower its cost to 5 - 6 not 11 it makes not sense to have two mods that do the same thing but one is better and cheaper. it makes the other mod useless.

20 minutes ago, loin323 said:

I was moding my secondary Zakti Prime when i was looking at Status Duration and only had two mods to choose from Perpetual Agony & Augur Seeker.

Both of these mods give you +30% Status Duration but Perpetual Agony costs 11Augur Seeker costs 7 and gives you a set bonus that changes Energy Spent to Shields.

Just like the Status Chance mods buff during Update 27.2 they need to upgrade Perpetual Agony's power or lower its cost to 5 - 6 not 11 it makes not sense to have two mods that do the same thing but one is better and cheaper. it makes the other mod useless.

I believe its same story as for Rage and Hunter Adrenaline
Go ask someone around MR 20 or 25 how many copies of Rage mod he have and how many copies of Hunter Adrenaline he have
And there is your answer

1 hour ago, loin323 said:

I suppose the benefit is that the mods stack with eachother, if they were functioning like sacrificial and regular pressure point for example, then yeah it would be a direct upgrade.

What's more stupid is the bonus to status duration only being 30% for Pistols (and Shotguns), while on Rifles and Melee it's 100% and 110% respectively.

Considering it's overall a pretty terrible mod in the first place, ALL these mods should really be around 100% or so, and Augur Seeker could be increased to 80% or so instead.

9 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

I believe its same story as for Rage and Hunter Adrenaline
Go ask someone around MR 20 or 25 how many copies of Rage mod he have and how many copies of Hunter Adrenaline he have
And there is your answer

I've given some away and done other stuff with them but that's current amount at L1.

286 Hunter Adrenaline.
21 Rage. <---- I really thought I had more of them than that.

Archived