Jump to content

I am going to return to Xbox GamePass from Warframe


(XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon
 Share

Recommended Posts

I am an XSX owner.
My mastery rank is 8.
I feel I stucked in only Xoris, the slow arm-swing flying saucer.
I need to play together to move foward.
But there is no people in game on Asia and North America server to play with randomly.
Even Warframe Market prices for Prime warframes or mods on Xbox are 3~4 times of on PC.
Even more, there is no Platinum price-cut coupon on Console whick is daily login reward in PC.
So I decided to step backward and go back to Xbox GamePass until everything about Warframe in Xbox becomes like PC as many Xbox owners inevitably did.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

You know, that in-game market coupon is meaningless trash.

Depends, f2p console player love it cause they can grab a weapon or Warframe, cosmetics for a reduced price with the plat they earned from trading.

Meanwhile a f2p on PC gets a discount for plat that will be a waste since they don't want to spend money on the game

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can play this free on PC because a Prime set is 50p on p2p Market

But it's 150~200p on Xbox while one Anasa is 10p, even there is almost no buyers for Ayatan on Xbox.

If you don't pay money on Xbox, you can barely add slot. 

The problem is even practical money cost is 12~16 times more expensive than PC.(Pla coupon ratio X  p2p market inflation ratio)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

You never played console.

You do realise that they're on the same platform as you right? You can tell by the (XBOX) tag in front of their username (or to be more terminologically accurate, their Gamertag).

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

You can play this free on PC because a Prime set is 50p on p2p Market

This has nothing to do with coupons.  f2p players are buying some great cosmetic items with their coupons that f2p PC players will have to farm up to 4x as much plat to buy.  C11H22O11's point stands.

Also it's kind of a fake scenario to suggest that any substantial amount of f2p players are going to buy prime sets when they can easily farm them in-game.  Getting primes is one of the game's easiest and most consistent farms.

Edited by (PSN)Unstar
typo
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was just surprised. You don't take care of math about system.  You are real without criticism.

I take care of performance.

We need mods, primes that are mostly in p2p market whose currency is pla.

But Xbox players never have chance to buy it like PC players, and price of mods and primes are 3~4 times than PC on p2p market but Anasa price is 10p like PC which we can mine.

It doesn't make sense.

In this condition, I don't play money for this game because I am not a charity.

The coupon of Xbox doesn't work properly on in-game shop because it's very limited even in the in-game shop. It only works for like blueprine of healer paying for credits, useless cheap weapon paying for credits, etc.

Even there is almost no person on multiplay. So it's hard to earn credit, raise mastery rank, grind something, move forward. as newbie.

I just got stuck on Xoris with limited mods. I don't want more than 10x payment of PC play.

It's good game but I can't recommend to begin this game on Xbox.

I feel the game company abandoned Xbox.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

The coupon of Xbox doesn't work properly on in-game shop because it's very limited even in the in-game shop. It only works for like blueprine of healer paying for credits, useless cheap weapon paying for credits, etc

It works on most things that costs plat and also credits but why would you use a coupon to reduce 50k credits to 37k/25k/12k is beyond me.

Example that it works on plat items:

I8jSwZb.png

It's true that it doesn't work with everything like Tennogen, bundles, slots and boosters(pretty sure) don't get the discount. Still it's far from trash even if you prefer to pay for plat, sounds like the best outcome for you would be to wait for cross save.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-08-31 at 9:46 AM, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

You know, that in-game market coupon is meaningless trash.

It's pretty good helps nab things i find too expensive, and lately they been helping me clear out color palettes is don't have

On 2021-08-31 at 8:48 PM, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

We need mods, primes that are mostly in p2p market whose currency is pla.

But Xbox players never have chance to buy it like PC players, and price of mods and primes are 3~4 times than PC on p2p market but Anasa price is 10p like PC which we can mine.

The only thing xbox doesn't have that pc does is a few exclusive skins and the founder stuff. And mods and primes aren't really that expensive, and pc prices are around equal for what i glance over at warframe market.

On 2021-08-31 at 8:48 PM, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

In this condition, I don't play money for this game because I am not a charity.

It's easy to play the game  and not spend a dime you just need to know where to farm and devote time to it

On 2021-08-31 at 8:48 PM, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

Even there is almost no person on multiplay. So it's hard to earn credit, raise mastery rank, grind something, move forward. as newbie.

Plenty of people on xbox, alot people do solo to clear planets or stick with friends, if you need help use recruiting chat

 

On 2021-08-31 at 8:48 PM, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

I feel the game company abandoned Xbox.

How?! We're literally getting a same day update as pc this 8th.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You don't need to buy plat or trade with other players to progress in this game .

You can get some slots from nightwave and you most definitely do not need to trade for mods even prime mods . If you're having hard time with the game I suggest watching some guides on youtube on how to mod your weapons and frames , most often then not you only need some good weapons .

Examples for your mastery rank that are easy to acquire are :

  - Primary : Sobek with acid shells augment mod and primary Tombfinger kitgun .

  - Secondary : Atomos , secondary Catchmoon kitgun , Pandero , Sonicor .

  - Melee : Guandao , Jat Kittag with vulcan blitz augment mod , Tonbo , Tipedo .

  - Warframes : Mesa , Rhino , Wukong , Gara .

 

With this you will be blazing through entire game with out any prime mods or rivens .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-08-31 at 10:58 AM, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

You never played console.

That trash ticket does not cover any goods paying platinum, packages, even slots. That ticket covers only some goods paying credit limitedly.

Uh...what? The discount coupons we get can be used to purchase some items that cost plat for cheaper than what the regular price is.

 

On 2021-08-31 at 11:14 AM, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

If you don't pay money on Xbox, you can barely add slot. 

Uh, no. Completely wrong. You can sell items for plat, then spend that plat on slots if that is what you want to buy. I just last week sold my last Shedu set for 150 plat and bought a bunch of the pet color packs because they were on sale.

 

On 2021-08-31 at 9:48 PM, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

The coupon of Xbox doesn't work properly on in-game shop because it's very limited even in the in-game shop. It only works for like blueprine of healer paying for credits, useless cheap weapon paying for credits, etc.

Are you even looking at the market console, which is located on the right hand side of the cockpit? Or are you looking in the Arsenal, which is where you equip frames/weapons/companions?

 

On 2021-08-31 at 9:48 PM, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

Even there is almost no person on multiplay.

Uh, there is plenty of people. Sure you toggled your mission settings to public matchmaking? Microsoft also made it even easier, because now you don't need Gold to play with other people on any F2P game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
On 2021-08-31 at 11:53 PM, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Depends, f2p console player love it cause they can grab a weapon or Warframe, cosmetics for a reduced price with the plat they earned from trading.

Meanwhile a f2p on PC gets a discount for plat that will be a waste since they don't want to spend money on the game

Now I'm MR18 free (no payment) tenno and I know your opinion made sense mostly even though it must be painful for MR10- tennos.

When daily coupon occurs, I buy Aura forma or eidolon lens now. It's useful.

But if crossplay begins, it's inevitable to buy plats on dollars when plat coupon occurs because in-game selling price is too low to earn plat enough without payment on PC in-game-user market.

So now I don't want crossplay for this reason plus ****** speaking warf-parking people on PC version.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

Now I'm MR18 free (no payment) tenno and I know your opinion made sense mostly even though it must be painful for MR10- tennos.

When daily coupon occurs, I buy Aura forma or eidolon lens now. It's useful.

But if crossplay begins, it's inevitable to buy plats on dollars when plat coupon occurs because in-game selling price is too low to earn plat enough without payment on PC in-game-user market.

So now I don't want crossplay for this reason plus ****** speaking warf-parking people on PC version.

I don't think cross play is going to change coupons, on PC DE is free to give discounts whenever while on console they have Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo breathing down their necks, I think it's unlikely console gets any change on that front

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...