Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happend to this game

Rochsu

Question

12 answers to this question

Those are three unrelated topics. some might be bugs, some other might be features.

8 minutes ago, Rochsu said:

no Nidus chassis or neuroptics despite upgrading dozens and dosens of relics...

At least for this part i can confirm is indeed the rng feature that's dreaded by many players.

Just keep at it, it's not unusual to crack 12 relics and not get what you want. If you have cracked 24 and still not getting what you want, i have to ask did you crack em solo?

23 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Those are three unrelated topics. some might be bugs, some other might be features.

Yeah sorry for putting them in same post, got frustrated. Guess it's back to the grind but holy s..t.

26 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

This is just a bad connection to the host when joining a mission. Regarding the relics, your luck sucks as much as your internet.

No, I've played a lot of missions solo. Got it back though.

2 minutes ago, Rochsu said:

Yeah sorry for putting them in same post, got frustrated. Guess it's back to the grind but holy s..t.

I feel your pain, one of the worst grinds I've had awhile ago was getting the weapons in the Isolation bounties under Deimos, they took months and months to get all the parts doing bounties every day and nothing dropping, I was that burnt out from doing it, I refuse to go near Deimos now, unless I really really have too.

maybe a bug unless you burned your eyes with a megan size cursor once ?

Man that may be related to so many things either a bug or a freaking arbitration drone XD

Well that part never changed XD RNG seems to be working perfectly fine again right ? Try to scream in chat "PLEASE RNGESUS DON'T BE NIDUS PART I NEED A FORMA!" it has been proven to not improve your odds but make laugh any other tenno in the party XD

5 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Try to scream in chat "PLEASE RNGESUS DON'T BE NIDUS PART I NEED A FORMA!" it has been proven to not improve your odds but make laugh any other tenno in the party XD

Can I scream here though XD?

Sorry if I seem like a crybaby, just never had such problems getting a prime wf. On the other hand, wish I would have bought Octavia. My worst grind befor Nidus P

1 hour ago, Rochsu said:

Gotcha. Just make sure to open relics in groups.

Some people would recognize me as one of the biggest advocate for playing solo, but the odds are just unfairly so bad for opening relics. Even i have to close my eyes and ears and go to the dreaded public matchmaking when opening relics.

29 minutes ago, Rochsu said:

Can I scream here though XD?

Sorry if I seem like a crybaby, just never had such problems getting a prime wf. On the other hand, wish I would have bought Octavia. My worst grind befor Nidus P

Yeah you can pm me screaming at RNG i dont mind XD

That being said i totaly understand believe me back in the days i got a winning spree of 2k endo to infinity and beyond like in the song 

Believe me i totaly relate and so does most tenno here ^.^ 

17 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Yeah you can pm me screaming at RNG i dont mind XD

🤣 hope u and other tennos understand a joke, sort of

17 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Believe me i totaly relate and so does most tenno here ^.^

I know, I know... just needed to vent my frustration

Archived