Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keep Prime resurgence as a permanent thing!

(XBOX)Virtual Pain880

I doubt they will bring it back permanent as such, however, if it goes well (and early indications are it is their best unvaulting event yet according to Danielle), they will probably bring it back at least once a year, maybe twice, really hard to say. 

When the event ends they will crunch a whole bunch of numbers and decide when it should come back and how often.

I very much doubt this will be the last time for the event though. It's making good money, and it is a good solution to the over-abundance of primes in the vault. 

18 minutes ago, (XBOX)Easy2BKilled said:

The WF Market is toxic asf! The amount of plat they sell stuff for! Instead of vaulting everything keep the weekly rotations going so anyone, everyone can grind prime armour.

New and old we all can play at our peak.

Doubt that'll happen, but I do see it returning in a manner like Tesseract said. For now, take solace in the fact that when crossplay/save is added prices will probably drop to PC levels.

calling it now, this will become a yearly event around the holidays to make maximum Grofit. it makes sense: new Primes appear during the spring and summer months, and then when it's time for a prime that might not be uber-popular, they can always throw out Primed Resurgence for those still missing older frames: also will be interesting to see if they update it next year to contain the Prime frames that will be Vaulted by that point (assuming they don't just replace the Vault with this somehow, but I don't see that happening).

On 2021-11-23 at 3:27 PM, Tesseract7777 said:

I doubt they will bring it back permanent as such, however, if it goes well (and early indications are it is their best unvaulting event yet according to Danielle), they will probably bring it back at least once a year, maybe twice, really hard to say. 

When the event ends they will crunch a whole bunch of numbers and decide when it should come back and how often.

I very much doubt this will be the last time for the event though. It's making good money, and it is a good solution to the over-abundance of primes in the vault. 

This.  It will be a seasonal and event-driven thing to push demand through timed exclusivity I’m guessing.

Expanding it to include Twitch Prime offerings to the masses was also smart.

Archived