Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.9

[DE]Megan

Still some bugs left

Synoid Simulor is still very much broken projectiles still explode by themselves.

Ferrox aura does not respond to external crit buffs.

Opticor vandal has very low hunter munitions proc consistency on explosion looks like 5-10%

Tomb finger primary proc damage from hunter munitions is all over the place even in controlled setup

On 2021-11-17 at 7:48 PM, Halo said:

Howdy all, I'd like everyone to take a moment and observe footage as Dojo Spawn Room Colors are not properly staying, and haven't for the past few weeks. 

Yes, upon entry to my dojo, the original colors do not show up. Walking in and out of the room, they do not change. Going to a different room and back, they do not change. 

However, putting a polychrome down, then they all of a sudden revert back to how they once were. This is only the case of staying in the dojo itself and not leaving. 

No, putting a new polychrome and rushing it with the same colors does not fix this. 

No, changing one color or the lighting in the room does not fix this. 

No, changing all of the colors to something random does not fix this. 

No, any and all display options, such as Volumetric Lighting and Ambient Occlusion, are all on and do not affect the room in any way shape or form. 

My friends who entered my dojo all had different experiences, some seeing the dark blue hue as seen in the video as the normal colors, and some seeing the basic lighting and normal room colors. 

Upon leaving my dojo in the video, all would seem right? Well, you're wrong. 

Re-entering my dojo still shows all the colors messed up, again. 

Please, DE, look into this, because this is a problem that if anyone else also had colors too in their spawn room, they would be just as furious as me. Thank you so much for your hard work, and hope something fixes this come The New War. 

Dojo Spawn Room light colors coinciding with having the new spawn point in them still not fixed yet. 

No, polychrome rushing with same, or different colors does not keep the colors.

No, walking in and out of the room and/or teleporting to a different room and back does not fix this.

Only fix is placing a polychrome so the colors show up, but even so, leaving the dojo and returning does NOT keep the light colors.

Pretty silly how long this bug’s been around, but still having hope that it will get fixed.

11 minutes ago, WarEagle said:

Thanks for the fixes!

A problem still remains: a Fortuna mem fragment is still inside Ballas's Head at Temple Fabrication in post new war Fortuna and i cant scan it.

That fix is included in this Hotfix. Just checking: is your comment reporting that the fix didn't work?

This is still broken, Khora Urushu skin with her custom noble animation.
HEUQu7w.png

Also when are we getting changes for Yareli's horrible kit, Grendel terrible energy economy, Valkyr horrible kit and Caliban (this one his kit atleast is saved by being able to strip armor)

7 minutes ago, DragonzGirra said:

Thanks for the update. 

However the timer for Night time on Plains of Eidolon is now not changing!

I'm seeing it countdown normally in the Star Chart/Cetus! Is there somewhere else it's not properly being tracked for you?

hace 1 hora, XHADgaming dijo:

Is this for turret Velocity? If so thank you! that was one of the only RJ mods I was missing!

I am glad to hear that we now have a more reliable way to get this mod. It is the last piece I am missing too and the grind for it was ridiculous.

Archived