Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time to increase the drop rate for Tellurium.

(XBOX)ResidentRecon89

1 minute ago, (XBOX)ResidentRecon89 said:

As the title says. Tellurium is literally used for everything at this point, I think it’s time to increase the drop rate or give us more places to farm them rather then just dropping from Archwing Missions on Uranus. 

You need to do your research better. It can drop in RJ and AW missions, it can drop on the sealab tile and the Kuva fortress. How many more locations do you need it to drop from? I believe you can get it from killing Tyl Regor too.

The drop rate is a little low, but then it is a rare resource. 

It drops from any mission on Uranus IIRC (unless that changed in the past year). Get a resource doubler, Nekros and run exterminate a few times. Or run Survival with Khora and Nekros; you can come out with 50 or more.

Edit: I still have 116 Tellurium after building everything that requires it. Less than 10 of those are from login rewards.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)ResidentRecon89 said:

As the title says. Tellurium is literally used for everything at this point, I think it’s time to increase the drop rate or give us more places to farm them rather then just dropping from Archwing Missions on Uranus. 

Someone didnt do any research on Tellurium farming if they are in Archwing missions :crylaugh:

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-01-21 at 3:10 PM, krc473 said:

You need to do your research better. It can drop in RJ and AW missions, it can drop on the sealab tile and the Kuva fortress. How many more locations do you need it to drop from? I believe you can get it from killing Tyl Regor too.

It is a rare resource but knowing it’s needed for everything, the drop rate needs increased and not be so “rare”

On 2022-01-21 at 10:10 PM, krc473 said:

It's also a Tier 4 Bounty Reward on Fortuna....... 😁

1 hour ago, (XBOX)ResidentRecon89 said:

It is a rare resource but knowing it’s needed for everything, the drop rate needs increased and not be so “rare”

Welcome back.... ☺️

On 2022-01-22 at 7:07 AM, (XBOX)ResidentRecon89 said:

I agree. I'm in a clan of 2 at the moment. We've both got ~100-200 hours in game now, and are at the point we *need* a Railjack to continue, but we can't because we have 7 of the 15 Tellurium needed to build the *dry dock* and have spent actual hours farming and gotten none. This includes running missions on Uranus, other archwing missions, the Venus bounties (4% drop rate! we have *so many Neo R1 relics now grrr), and the Spare Parts hack. We have resource doublers.

And hey, all you *veterans*, maybe try a new account some day rather than sitting back on your thrones made of Tellurium from years of gameplay. It's funny how all the "it's not a problem" responses are from such accounts...

3 hours ago, (NSW)nin-pook said:

I agree. I'm in a clan of 2 at the moment. We've both got ~100-200 hours in game now, and are at the point we *need* a Railjack to continue, but we can't because we have 7 of the 15 Tellurium needed to build the *dry dock* and have spent actual hours farming and gotten none. This includes running missions on Uranus, other archwing missions, the Venus bounties (4% drop rate! we have *so many Neo R1 relics now grrr), and the Spare Parts hack. We have resource doublers.

And hey, all you *veterans*, maybe try a new account some day rather than sitting back on your thrones made of Tellurium from years of gameplay. It's funny how all the "it's not a problem" responses are from such accounts...

I believe it's less to do with how much Tellurium vets are sitting on and more to do with how resource drops evolved in the game over time. Every other rare (and not rare resource) outside of cryotic and oxium) got resource clusters added to the game which makes  farming them much much easier than when they only dropped from enemies. For vets, tellerium has just always been like this, for newer players with the increase in ease of farming other rare resources with the addition of resource clusters tellerium lags farther behind almost all other rare resources for acquisition.

7 hours ago, (NSW)nin-pook said:

This includes running missions on Uranus, other archwing missions, the Venus bounties (4% drop rate! we have *so many Neo R1 relics now grrr), and the Spare Parts hack. We have resource doublers.

Yep.... This is why I can never Use my Neo Relics Fast Enough... The game keeps giving my Those instead of the Tellurium and Mutagen Masses....

I will say that back when Nova got Vaulted... I sold a bunch of her Relics and made over 1000 Platinum That day... 😁 So yeah.... Hang on to those Relics for 2 Whole Years and you could be Rich.... Or.... DE can just Do another Prime Resurgence again... 😱

And hey, all you *veterans*, maybe try a new account some day rather than sitting back on your thrones made of Tellurium from years of gameplay.

They believe they can Simulate The New Player Experience by just Removing our Mods....

I created a 2nd Account way back in Season 1 of Nightwave so I Know just How Rough that new Player Grind is....😱

If you're gotten nothing doing the Spare Parts approach, it sounds like you're doing something wrong. Spare Parts is very efficient for this and you should be able to average around 1 per mission from non-endless missions on Uranus from it (and it's something I find extremely unfun, which is why I personally don't use it anymore). Spare Parts is finicky, though, and often breaks if used with mods like Regen or Self Destruct.

As a newer player who did this exact dry-dock grind last year, it's actually not that bad - you just have to not expect everything to happen immediately.

Idk I never really have an issue with it and I've never gone out of my way to farm it. I don't even know where it comes from lol.

On 2022-02-08 at 3:52 PM, (NSW)nin-pook said:

Guess I just fall into this category. I like how you put emphasis on the word "veteran" as if it's something to be ashamed of. Forums moment

At what point do we actually take even in consideration that it's not the RNG and it's 90% out of time just people not knowing where to farm? 

i have up to 100+ Tellurium and never farmed it once purposely just to go and drop that exact resource. 

Nothing against OP or anyone else that is having problems with it but always blaming RNG in Warframe is basically blaming the existance of the soccer goal in Fifa.

17 hours ago, (NSW)nin-pook said:

Yeah, people these days have the “if it doesn’t effect me” attitude toward other players. If it doesn’t effect them, they don’t care about whether or not other people are suffering for the resource. 

FWIW the RNGesus smiled upon us last night. We were doing our (I've lost count) run of Uranus capture with Spare Parts and for some reason this run DeadCube dropped nothing but Tellurium, every time it dropped something. We ended up with the 8 (drop doubled) we needed to start building the Dry Dock.

12 hours ago, (NSW)nin-pook said:

FWIW the RNGesus smiled upon us last night. We were doing our (I've lost count) run of Uranus capture with Spare Parts and for some reason this run DeadCube dropped nothing but Tellurium, every time it dropped something. We ended up with the 8 (drop doubled) we needed to start building the Dry Dock.

Congratulations Tenno... 🎉

I dont know what the heck it gets used in but I always see people needing it...   Its my log in reward almost every other day lol.  Im up to 590? 

But the Kuva Fortress is an awesome place to fight.    My most desired resource personally is NUERAL SENSORS (Cuz of forma).  I figured out full squads in Kuva Survival with a loot frame can earn massive amounts of Nueral Sensors.   But I go there for req relic fissures and helping people do disruptions also.    Tellurium drops there all the time at the same rate as any other green resource.    

Archived