Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's wrong with pineapple pizza and mayonnaise?

TheArmchairThinker

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2022-01-26 at 1:55 AM, Soy77 said:

this, armchair. might be your best thread so far.

pizza hut in my country have been selling some pizzas with mayo for quite a while now.
of course we're not italians, but i gotta say they didn't taste wrong whatsoever. 

beef-mayo-pan-pizza--2425.jpg

that's beef mayo pizza, and the only crime it did is because it's in "personal pan" size. which means you're getting more crust and less toppings ratio.
some other types like seafood pizzas actually tastes really awesome with mayo. fried shrimp and mayo? come on.

i'm the kind of person who doesn't mind pineapple on my pizza, if somebody order it i'll eat  it. we're south east asians, we beach people even put pineapples in our fried rice.
but if i'm the one ordering, i'd prefer to have more meat in there instead of pineapples.

what i'm really concerned right now, is this:
peas pizza. ladies and gentlemen. it's so impudent i will put this abomination on spoiler 

Hide contents

a1KzrQw_700b.jpg

This scares me

(the second pizza)

Edited by (XBOX)Upl0rdYT

On 2022-01-28 at 7:06 AM, o0Despair0o said:

You lost me at pineapple.

Mayo is straight up criminal.

But both? I will personally put you in jail.

Then again,

even molten cheese - the main part of a pizza - is disgusting to me. The way it draws those "cheese strings" when you take a slice? Makes me want to throw up.

The only pizza I'll ever eat is tuna, salami or jalapeno. with the cheese baked to the point it's crusty. Not burned, not molten, somewhere in-bewteen the two. Takes like 30 minutes in the oven at 200°C without pre-heating.

So that, to some, would make me a war criminal.

Or just wait for the cheese to cool off...

Hot take:

The only reason pineapple on pizza doesn't work is because they put way too much pineapple on the pizza. Half the typical amount, or less, and it's fine.

Mayo does not belong on pizza because mayo requires the presence of an upper slice. Mayo goes in sandwich, mayo does not go on slice of toast. It's one of those things people know intuitively, but not consciously. Like adjective order (quantity, opinion, size, age, shape, colour, etc.). That's why ranch on pizza is acceptable.

8 minutes ago, Tyreaus said:

Mayo does not belong on pizza because mayo requires the presence of an upper slice. Mayo goes in sandwich, mayo does not go on slice of toast. It's one of those things people know intuitively, but not consciously. Like adjective order (quantity, opinion, size, age, shape, colour, etc.). That's why ranch on pizza is acceptable.

U wot mate? You haven't been out and about much, haven't you?

%C3%86ggemad.jpg

Glorious norse cuisine is glorious.

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

What's the character from?

For the anime characters, I have no idea. I searched "anime 40K" and scrolled...

Roboute Guilliman and Fulgrim are characters from the 40K universe. And knowing the characters makes the meme so right and so wrong at the same time.

• Like 1