Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Detailed analysis of Hydroid

Zabyr

1 minute ago, sunderthefirmament said:

And though both Khora’s 4 and Hydroid’s 4 can make enemies harder to hit, a moderately good Khora can use her whipclaw to clear it out. Hydroid has no such recourse. 

Please excuse my ignorance as I dont play Khora.

Doesn't her Whipclaw damage all enemies held by her Strangledome?

Because if it does, then having the enemies dangle from the net isn't a big problem since any decent Khora will kill them with this combo.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

Because if it does, then having the enemies dangle from the net isn't a big problem since any decent Khora will kill them with this combo.

Yes, which is what I was getting at.  Hydroid can't clear his 4, but Khora can.  A bad Khora will just sit there while the enemies twirl out of reach.  Any decent Khora capable of fogging a mirror will occasionally or frequently whip the dome, spreading damage throughout it.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, sunderthefirmament said:

Yes, which is what I was getting at.  Hydroid can't clear his 4, but Khora can.  A bad Khora will just sit there while the enemies twirl out of reach.  Any decent Khora capable of fogging a mirror will occasionally or frequently whip the dome, spreading damage throughout it.

Got it! Thanks for the clarification.

• Like 2

17 часов назад, ShogunGunshow сказал:

Khora, who does it without throwing enemies around and making them harder to hit.

Of course, especially when they are spinning like a top or when the mobs in the next room are chained to the walls, it also, you know, contributes to their killing. 😃👍

Crowd control in general isn't that important in Warframe

Рассказывай 😉

Armor isn't a good indication of survivability these days. And even there Hydroid is just average.

He is VERY NOT PASSIVELY INVULNERABLE. He's not Revenant, here. He has to be in his puddle when in danger, which is very much REactive. And when you're in that puddle, you're not doing very much. 

I appreciate that you like Hydroid and respect that you put a lot of effort into repping him, but this is an awful lot of words trying to reframe things so that the context of Warframe isn't ... what it is.

30 минут назад, sunderthefirmament сказал:

Khora doesn’t need strength either though.  She gets scaling damage from Accumulating Whipclaw and her statstick. You can nuke for hours in steel path with below 100 strength. 

And though both Khora’s 4 and Hydroid’s 4 can make enemies harder to hit, a moderately good Khora can use her whipclaw to clear it out. Hydroid has no such recourse. 

We can sit here for hours and argue, я тебе про Фому, ты мне про Ерёму..

There is such a Russian proverb, I'm sure there is such a thing in the English language too. Saying: "When a person wants something, he is looking for an opportunity, when he does not want, he is looking for reasons."

What you and others write is only a search for reasons. Instead of whining, go play Hydroid. Make builds, learn to play and so on. Or, you can sit on the forum and sob, how bad everything is.
There are no other options. I chose the first option and it works, and at the same time, I did not have to spend a lot of time, because Hydroid gives everything so that I can play normally. There are, of course, like everyone else, errors in work (bugs), but this does not interfere so much. (But I would like to fix them, as well as for other Frames).

I understand that you might just not like Hydroid as much as I don't like Wisp and Xaku, but I won't let you lie about Hydroid.

Believe me, I wish Warframe was still the game where Hydroid's niche mattered.

I believe you, and do not try to defend my position angrily, but the niche is there, you just don't want to see it. This niche - play Hydroid or not. There are no other niches.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Zabyr said:

There is such a Russian proverb, I'm sure there is such a thing in the English language too. Saying: "When a person wants something, he is looking for an opportunity, when he does not want, he is looking for reasons."

What you and others write is only a search for reasons. Instead of whining, go play Hydroid. Make builds, learn to play and so on. Or, you can sit on the forum and sob, how bad everything is.
There are no other options. I chose the first option and it works, and at the same time, I did not have to spend a lot of time, because Hydroid gives everything so that I can play normally. There are, of course, like everyone else, errors in work (bugs), but this does not interfere so much. (But I would like to fix them, as well as for other Frames).

I understand that you might just not like Hydroid as much as I don't like Wisp and Xaku, but I won't let you lie about Hydroid.

I don't play Hydroid any more because I put in enough time with him to form an opinion, and any further time spent with him is unenjoyable and could boost his usage stats.  I vote with my time spent in this game.  If I think a frame needs a rework as desperately as Hydroid, I stop playing as them.  I'm only one player, but this is the game I play most, and if other players are making similar decisions with how they spend their time in game, I'm hopeful DE will eventually get the message.  The abundance of rework threads for Hydroid here should be an indication that your view, while certainly zealously held, is in the minority.

As for me lying about Hydroid, I'm sorry, but you don't have any say in that.  I will follow the rules of the forums and provide feedback that I believe is accurate and valuable in the hopes that Hydroid becomes a more powerful and enjoyable frame.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

Correct.

So x1 Overextended, deploy Khora's Funhouse and whip it. Room falls silent, numbers red and orange pop up across your whole screen, and (with Pilfering Strangledome) you bathe in loot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zabyr said:

Would you say that Wisp or Xaku are weak? Or would you just say that you don't like them? If you're able to make that distinction, there's no reason why other people can't (if you can't make that distinction, then you're dishonest). I might grant you that some people are simply following the trend of "Hydroid bad" because they don't like him, but that's not sufficient in disputing anyone who backs up their claim that Hydroid is bad.

• Like 3

45 минут назад, (XBOX)Ampathetiic сказал:

Would you say that Wisp or Xaku are weak? Or would you just say that you don't like them? If you're able to make that distinction, there's no reason why other people can't (if you can't make that distinction, then you're dishonest). I might grant you that some people are simply following the trend of "Hydroid bad" because they don't like him, but that's not sufficient in disputing anyone who backs up their claim that Hydroid is bad.

I said that I did not like them - externally and according to their abilities. Weak - no. Boring and not beautiful - yes

27 минут назад, Hypernaut1 сказал:

Hydroid is useable.

X37is-A4l9lo.png

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Hydroid is useable. I can see why DE doesn't care that much. If he's the absolute worst WF, then things really aren't that bad. 

They can do better, and they should have higher standards for themselves, with frames and in other aspects of this game.  Yeah, you can arguably complete the Ropalolyst boss fight, assuming it doesn't glitch out.  But that doesn't mean DE should be happy with how unreliable it is.  Hydroid might not be glitchy, but can you honestly say that his puddle mode, with its wonky camera and loot blocking your view, is good gameplay or that DE should be proud of how it feels to use and how it performs?  Yeah, you can use him.  You can complete the Steel Path star chart and beyond with any frame in the game, no matter how impotent they might be.  But that doesn't change the fact that Hydroid is an embarrassment. 

I get that this is a free-to-play game where it's more important to push out new content than it is to actually polish things, but if enough of the content starts to crumble and show its age like Hydroid, it's not a good look for the game as a whole.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Zabyr said:

I said that I did not like them - externally and according to their abilities. Weak - no. Boring and not beautiful - yes

Cool. Invert those two answers, and you have a lot of people's opinions on Hydroid (myself included). Hydroid can be fun, and he's a badass pirate sea monster dude, but he's weak.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sunderthefirmament said:

They can do better, and they should have higher standards for themselves, with frames and in other aspects of this game.  Yeah, you can arguably complete the Ropalolyst boss fight, assuming it doesn't glitch out.  But that doesn't mean DE should be happy with how unreliable it is.  Hydroid might not be glitchy, but can you honestly say that his puddle mode, with its wonky camera and loot blocking your view, is good gameplay or that DE should be proud of how it feels to use and how it performs?  Yeah, you can use him.  You can complete the Steel Path star chart and beyond with any frame in the game, no matter how impotent they might be.  But that doesn't change the fact that Hydroid is an embarrassment. 

I get that this is a free-to-play game where it's more important to push out new content than it is to actually polish things, but if enough of the content starts to crumble and show its age like Hydroid, it's not a good look for the game as a whole.

Eh, he could use some buffs, but he isn't that bad. 

Again, if Hydroid is worst, then DE has excellent standards for frame design because beyond a few tweaks, he's a decent frame. 

Not even frame needs to make the game mindless. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Zabyr said:

Oh brother. We also have a proverb of sorts: the smallest dog barks loudest.

You don't need to justify liking Hydroid to anyone. If you like to play him, that's enough. But if you honestly can't take the smallest bit of criticism to the points you raised without throwing out accusations of lying and getting personal, you void that good will. 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Eh, he could use some buffs, but he isn't that bad. 

Again, if Hydroid is worst, then DE has excellent standards for frame design because beyond a few tweaks, he's a decent frame. 

Not even frame needs to make the game mindless. 

Is anyone in this thread asking for a frame to make the game mindless?  I'm just asking for a Hydroid rework so he isn't obsolete.  His abilities amount to basically nothing when you compare him to his peers.  I'm not asking for him to become a one-button level cap nuke, or as brainlessly invulnerable as Revenant.  I just want him to be worth using.  I'm someone who loves variety in this game, switching from frame to frame depending on mission type.  But Hydroid doesn't make any sense to use in his current state.

One of my recent favorites is Gyre.  She's pretty powerful, but she's not easy to use.  Her electric damage does basically nothing against high level enemies unless you fully invest in her and stay on your toes.  My build requires constant interaction, but it's incredibly effective.  A similar level of investment in Hydroid wouldn't change the fact that he's clunky, slow, and awkward, and that his abilities aren't worth casting.  Also, his passive is flat out insulting.

1. Tempest Barrage is unreliable as CC, has a bad charge-up mechanic, and does no damage.  With the augment, it applies a piddling armor strip.
  2. Tidal Surge is my favorite Hydroid ability, but it's clunky and awkward to use effectively, and you're usually better off with mods or something else.
  3. Undertow is incredibly slow, clunky, and passive.  I use it when waiting at extraction.  That's about it.
  4. Tentacle Swarm is unreliable as CC, has a bad charge-up mechanic, does no damage, and actively makes enemies more difficult to kill.

Hydroid needs more than "a few tweaks."

• Like 6

First off, I'd like to say I share the mindset of Warframes having roles and I see that Hydroid is a CC frame.

That said I do have some thoughts for improvements for Hydroid ( Everyone's a critic right, lul )

Passive- 100% chance to spawn four tentacles around Hydroid  :•:  < like this ) for 15/20's

Second additional passive "liquid form" Hydroid is granted 40% evasion while in the area of or exiting his abilities for 4's.

Tempest Barrage- Increase base duration to 10's.

I would like the addition of cold damage/status, more for the cold proc's than anything to slow enemies.

Tidal Surge- being able to hold the ability to send the wave forward without Hydroid as a type of push/gather, this would also be nice with his tidal impunity augment to send a wave of status immunity to allies while allowing Hydroid to keep his position.   

Undertow- the ability to hold tentacle grab to mark up to 8 target's and pull them in all at once ( 8 because octopus🐙 )

I know this is possible because Ash can mark multiple enemies in his blade storm.

Tentacle Swam-   all Hydroid's Tentacles have a small projectile attraction to them range not being modable.

pilfering swam augment- enemies slapped by tentacle(s) count towards the extra loot effect. 

That's all from me, Imo (bias of course) it still keep's Hydroid a CC frame. I just see this as an enhancement of what Hydroid is an is already doing. 

So whatcha think 🤔.

• Like 2

В 12.03.2023 в 22:28, ShogunGunshow сказал:

You don't need to justify liking Hydroid to anyone.

You're right, I have no one to prove anything to. But.. a year and a half ago, I came to read about updates in the game and saw discussions of the Hydroid. When I read it, I was overwhelmed with surprise at what was said. Then I read more topics about the Hydroid and was horrified by what hatred (it's funny that the same people write about the fact that the Hydroid is bad) some people feel for the Hydroid. I've encountered these before in the game, but I didn't care. But here... I have never seen such a clot of hatred. What should my reaction be? What should I do, stand aside when people invent fairy tales on the go, which Hydroid is bad.
- "He can't kill 30-40 lvl!"
- "He'll die on the Steel Path in a second!"
- "He's garbage, let's remove him from the game!"
This is despite the fact that I returned to the forum, after an hour of Survival with the joint venture, and on the forum they pour slops on your Hydroid...

When @(XBOX)GearsMatrix301 expressed his opinion about the Revenant, a crowd of people who defended the Revenant immediately came.
When someone said about Visp that she was not very, a crowd immediately came claiming that the author had misunderstood something.
When they say nasty things about the Hydroid over and over again, some, sometimes insulting, almost all are silent. A couple of people came, but no one noticed what they were saying there. So, I tried to fix it.

It was naive to believe that your opinion (Community) can be persuaded by some arguments, even when me record videos, take screenshots and GIFs. The very idea that the Hydroid is normal scares some. You don't like the Hydroid, I don't care, a matter of taste, but to insult and invent tall tales about him - well, no.

Yes, I said you were lying. To paraphrase - you are expressing information that does not correspond to the truth.
If the Hydroid really couldn't do anything, then yes, it would be bad. But he copes with all the tasks that I set for him - to complete missions, of any complexity, in Solo/The team and at the same time not to experience problems. That's enough already.

I realized that it's useless to talk to you (it's not an insult, if anything), because you don't want to hear me. As Comrade Jesus said, "You don't need to sow grain on pebbles, it needs to be sown in fertile soil." So I won't sow on pebbles.

But.. you! A new player or a deluded one. Don't listen to any of us, not me or the others. There are no bad Warframes, they are all average. Go and play. Try everyone, and decide for yourself who you like and who you don't.

Edited by Zabyr
  • Like 3

14 часов назад, (XBOX)DragonMan 2700 сказал:

First off, I'd like to say I share the mindset of Warframes having roles and I see that Hydroid is a CC frame.

That said I do have some thoughts for improvements for Hydroid ( Everyone's a critic right, lul )

Passive- 100% chance to spawn four tentacles around Hydroid  :•:  < like this ) for 15/20's

Second additional passive "liquid form" Hydroid is granted 40% evasion while in the area of or exiting his abilities for 4's.

Tempest Barrage- Increase base duration to 10's.

I would like the addition of cold damage/status, more for the cold proc's than anything to slow enemies.

Tidal Surge- being able to hold the ability to send the wave forward without Hydroid as a type of push/gather, this would also be nice with his tidal impunity augment to send a wave of status immunity to allies while allowing Hydroid to keep his position.   

Undertow- the ability to hold tentacle grab to mark up to 8 target's and pull them in all at once ( 8 because octopus🐙 )

I know this is possible because Ash can mark multiple enemies in his blade storm.

Tentacle Swam-   all Hydroid's Tentacles have a small projectile attraction to them range not being modable.

pilfering swam augment- enemies slapped by tentacle(s) count towards the extra loot effect. 

That's all from me, Imo (bias of course) it still keep's Hydroid a CC frame. I just see this as an enhancement of what Hydroid is an is already doing. 

So whatcha think 🤔.

I'm suspicious of Hydroid's rework... but

0) I like the idea of a passive. But, about evasion - Can give him a permanent evasion of 25-40%.

1) Like it too. But, it would be nice if the Augment on the Tempest Barrage could remove armor from the first hit, like Ash's shuriken. It would be much better than what it is now.

2) Well.. okay. If there be no confusion about the keystroke when I start holding, but instead just become a wave - then okay, you can do it.

3) I didn't understand. Are you suggesting removing the Undertow dive and invulnerability, or supplementing it with an ability hold? If the latter, then okay.

4) This is not clear. What else "projectile"?
No, it's not very. It is better that the number of tentacles increase from the ability range. The larger range, the more tentacles. If the zone is standard or less than 100%, then let them remain as they are now.
There is a problem with the number of tentacles, with a large range. There are "blind zones" through which the enemies run. It's bad for the controller. The middle zone or the standard zone - everything is fine there, but more than 200% - “blind zones” are already appearing. I would do that.

I would also, in addition, increase Hydroid and Hydroid Prime health to 360.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zabyr said:

I'm suspicious of Hydroid's rework... but

0) I like the idea of a passive. But, about evasion - Can give him a permanent evasion of 25-40%.

1) Like it too. But, it would be nice if the Augment on the Tempest Barrage could remove armor from the first hit, like Ash's shuriken. It would be much better than what it is now.

2) Well.. okay. If there be no confusion about the keystroke when I start holding, but instead just become a wave - then okay, you can do it.

3) I didn't understand. Are you suggesting removing the Undertow dive and invulnerability, or supplementing it with an ability hold? If the latter, then okay.

4) This is not clear. What else "projectile"?
No, it's not very. It is better that the number of tentacles increase from the ability range. The larger range, the more tentacles. If the zone is standard or less than 100%, then let them remain as they are now.
There is a problem with the number of tentacles, with a large range. There are "blind zones" through which the enemies run. It's bad for the controller. The middle zone or the standard zone - everything is fine there, but more than 200% - “blind zones” are already appearing. I would do that.

I would also, in addition, increase Hydroid and Hydroid Prime health to 360.

0 ) Sure it could be a permanent 25-40% evasion, I was just worried that people would think it was to strong or something.

1 ) Yes, the augment I wish it work like the melee mod "Shattering impact" so that tempest could chip away at enemies base armor until they were fully striped.💦💥

2 )  My thoughts were, Tap the ability Hydroid becomes the wave, Hold the ability he sends the wave.

3 ) Allow Hydroid to hold the key/button he uses to grab/pull enemies into the Undertow so he can grab/pull more than one at a time.

4) Yeah, I know this one was confusing.  The idea was that the tentacles could maybe draw enemies fire, not 100% sold on this myself I was just trying to come up with ideas that would help Hydroid survive without DR. 

Happy you like my thoughts on passives, sorry for any confusion and if I still didn't word it right I'll try again. 👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Ampathetiic said:

I'd be less concerned about it being too strong, and more concerned about it being a copy of Xaku's passive.

Well, perhaps this isn't the same thing, but Nyx's passive came first and was one of my inspiration for Hydroid.

Also, some Warframe's share ability effects so why not passive?

I gave the condition originally to make it more unique and standout/stand on its own in comparison to other frames.

The original idea was for a second passive that gave evasion, while in or exiting an ability for 4's (permanent while in ability effect)

I was thing about Nyx since she a cc frame and Baruuk's elude as the effect since it always looked like shots threw a watery form to me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XBOX)DragonMan 2700 said:

Also, some Warframe's share ability effects so why not passive?

Sharing ability effects is fine, and it's impossible given how many frames there are, but there should be differences in how those effects are presented, so that every ability, even boring passives, feels unique. For example, Garuda's Blood Altar and Trinity's Well of Life are very similar abilities, but they have differences that make each ability feel unique (Blood Altar has no target cap and is more offensive, while Well of Life provides better healing and status immunity).

I gave the condition originally to make it more unique and standout/stand on its own in comparison to other frames.

And I think your original passive is good the way it is. I might buff the effect's evasion or duration, but otherwise it's good.

Well, perhaps this isn't the same thing, but Nyx's passive came first and was one of my inspiration for Hydroid.

Good point. I forgot about Nyx's passive, and now that you mention it, either Nyx or Xaku should change. I'd lean towards Xaku getting a new passive, since their passive gets assimilated into their 4, which they're incentivized to always keep active. Maybe some stat bonus for each ability active at one time, since they have so many abilities and a way to keep them all active longer.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, (XBOX)Ampathetiic said:

Good point. I forgot about Nyx's passive, and now that you mention it, either Nyx or Xaku should change. I'd lean towards Xaku getting a new passive, since their passive gets assimilated into their 4, which they're incentivized to always keep active. Maybe some stat bonus for each ability active at one time, since they have so many abilities and a way to keep them all active longer.

I got it, the passive for Xaku should be the ability duration version of Protea's passive, what you think?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)DragonMan 2700 said:

I got it, the passive for Xaku should be the ability duration version of Protea's passive, what you think?

Maybe. I don't want to talk too much about Xaku in this thread, since this is a Hydroid thread. I think your Hydroid rework is solid. I don't think it's enough to make Hydroid good, but I don't have any problems with it besides what I've said about the passive.

My ideal Hydroid rework would include making Undertow a trap that you could jump in and out of while it gathers and drowns enemies passively. That'd be the core change, where everything else would get changes that make them stronger and synergize with Undertow. That said, I believe Hydroid would be fine if he just got a lot of number buffs and consistency changes.

• Like 1

В 14.03.2023 в 02:15, (XBOX)DragonMan 2700 сказал:

0 ) Sure it could be a permanent 25-40% evasion, I was just worried that people would think it was to strong or something.

1 ) Yes, the augment I wish it work like the melee mod "Shattering impact" so that tempest could chip away at enemies base armor until they were fully striped.💦💥

2 )  My thoughts were, Tap the ability Hydroid becomes the wave, Hold the ability he sends the wave.

3 ) Allow Hydroid to hold the key/button he uses to grab/pull enemies into the Undertow so he can grab/pull more than one at a time.

4) Yeah, I know this one was confusing.  The idea was that the tentacles could maybe draw enemies fire, not 100% sold on this myself I was just trying to come up with ideas that would help Hydroid survive without DR. 

Happy you like my thoughts on passives, sorry for any confusion and if I still didn't word it right I'll try again. 👍

В 14.03.2023 в 22:34, (XBOX)DragonMan 2700 сказал:

В 14.03.2023 в 23:41, (XBOX)Ampathetiic сказал:

Maybe. I don't want to talk too much about Xaku in this thread, since this is a Hydroid thread. I think your Hydroid rework is solid. I don't think it's enough to make Hydroid good, but I don't have any problems with it besides what I've said about the passive.

My ideal Hydroid rework would include making Undertow a trap that you could jump in and out of while it gathers and drowns enemies passively. That'd be the core change, where everything else would get changes that make them stronger and synergize with Undertow. That said, I believe Hydroid would be fine if he just got a lot of number buffs and consistency changes.

I like it all, your two ideas are an exact copy of mine.

But, I wanted to supplement the passivity. Let there be tentacles, they are mandatory - 4 tentacles with a duration of 20 seconds. And the second (I always lacked the duration of the Hydroid) - for each use of the abilities of the Hydroid, the time of the ability increases up to 50%, for the Hydroid and his team.

Also, since I listen to people's claims, it is possible to do damage with Tentacles. Instead of a single true damage, there will be a percentage of true damage - 2% per second (adjustable by force), instead of 200 units per second. This would mean that any enemy, of any level, would die the same way. If you do 200% of the force, the damage will increase to 4% per second and the enemy will die in 25 seconds. If there is a Khora capable of killing with a single blow, as they say, why shouldn't the Hydroid do damage (even though I didn't complain about it).

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 2023-03-13 at 12:19 PM, Zabyr said:

You're right, I have no one to prove anything to. But.. a year and a half ago, I came to read about updates in the game and saw discussions of the Hydroid. When I read it, I was overwhelmed with surprise at what was said. Then I read more topics about the Hydroid and was horrified by what hatred (it's funny that the same people write about the fact that the Hydroid is bad) some people feel for the Hydroid. I've encountered these before in the game, but I didn't care. But here... I have never seen such a clot of hatred. What should my reaction be? What should I do, stand aside when people invent fairy tales on the go, which Hydroid is bad.
- "He can't kill 30-40 lvl!"
- "He'll die on the Steel Path in a second!"
- "He's garbage, let's remove him from the game!"
This is despite the fact that I returned to the forum, after an hour of Survival with the joint venture, and on the forum they pour slops on your Hydroid...

When @(XBOX)GearsMatrix301 expressed his opinion about the Revenant, a crowd of people who defended the Revenant immediately came.
When someone said about Visp that she was not very, a crowd immediately came claiming that the author had misunderstood something.
When they say nasty things about the Hydroid over and over again, some, sometimes insulting, almost all are silent. A couple of people came, but no one noticed what they were saying there. So, I tried to fix it.

It was naive to believe that your opinion (Community) can be persuaded by some arguments, even when me record videos, take screenshots and GIFs. The very idea that the Hydroid is normal scares some. You don't like the Hydroid, I don't care, a matter of taste, but to insult and invent tall tales about him - well, no.

Yes, I said you were lying. To paraphrase - you are expressing information that does not correspond to the truth.
If the Hydroid really couldn't do anything, then yes, it would be bad. But he copes with all the tasks that I set for him - to complete missions, of any complexity, in Solo/The team and at the same time not to experience problems. That's enough already.

I realized that it's useless to talk to you (it's not an insult, if anything), because you don't want to hear me. As Comrade Jesus said, "You don't need to sow grain on pebbles, it needs to be sown in fertile soil." So I won't sow on pebbles.

But.. you! A new player or a deluded one. Don't listen to any of us, not me or the others. There are no bad Warframes, they are all average. Go and play. Try everyone, and decide for yourself who you like and who you don't.

Hydroid and Revenant are trash and need complete overhauls.

• Like 1