Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zariman Extermination - Complete under 5 Minutes

BiancaRoughfin

Swazdo-Lah fellow Tennos!

Sorry the tone but, who was the farts for Brains that thought "Complete mission under 5 Minutes" was a good condition idea on the Zariman Extermination mission?

Missions already take a long time to complete in a group, even more Solo, we have to check every corner, every crack, every hole for the damn VoidPlumes, especially the Crest and Pinion ones which are limited to 1 per mission.

Hows anyone suppose to actually Hunt/Farm for them with those conditions set and still feel the mission was worth it at the end? 

EDIT: You farm for Voidplumes in bounties?? Talking about fart for brains... you've got regular missiones for that. Bounties are ideally for doing them fast for the specific bounty rewards.

After you finish the exterminate, you've got infinity to search for those Voidplumes though, so this thread seems so damn pointless. 

wait until the bounty ends to do the loot search. Once you completed your main objective(s) you are free to stay (not sure how long, max I've spent on missions is like 30 mins).

Only void armaggedon have a timer to extract after the bounty finishes and today tried to do the loot search when the first angel appeared. At least in that case no one went to the reliquary to damage it, I'll keep checking if that's the regular behavior or not.

A lot of people here don't know you'll be auto-failed a set time after the enemies stop spawning. 

My first Zariman bounty was an Exterminate with the added requirement of giving an accolade to Melica, but the game bugged and didn't spawn her anywhere.  Since it was my first non-quest mission I didn't know what the normal map icons for her would be, or that there even should be map markers!  I scoured that map three times over trying to find her and ultimately got a 25 second warning that the mission would fail unless I killed another enemy, but they'd stopped spawning and there was no way I was reaching the elevator by that time, so I was kicked from my solo mission and got no rewards.

After many runs looking for Voidplumes, memorization, and practice, getting all the Voidplumes, Zariman Accolade, and beating the Angel can be done between 17-20 minutes. It can be even lower to around 13-15 min. when the spawn spots are favorable for this bounty.

On 2022-04-29 at 7:24 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

Hows anyone suppose to actually Hunt/Farm for them with those conditions set and still feel the mission was worth it at the end? 

Just go for the enemies, once the objective is completed you can look around the map for however long you want. The bounty only wants you to finish the exterminate part in under 5 minutes, not extract in under 5 minutes. 

On 2022-04-29 at 3:26 PM, BLI7Z said:

EDIT: You farm for Voidplumes in bounties?? Talking about fart for brains...

You do know Bounties guarantee reward 1~4 Voidplume Quills (2500 Rep each)? The time it takes doing a normal non-bounty mission and a bounty one hunting for the Plumes along the map is the same, difference is Bounties gives you more for the effort. For said reason i have over 50 Quills to spare which i will be using to get the 4th rank today with ease.

On 2022-04-29 at 3:30 PM, parabashka said:

After you kill everybody in five minutes you can take all your time to look and loot as it was already said before.

1 hour ago, Vahenir said:

Just go for the enemies, once the objective is completed you can look around the map for however long you want. The bounty only wants you to finish the exterminate part in under 5 minutes, not extract in under 5 minutes. 

Yes i learned that afterwards but nowhere was this stated to begin with. I entered a mission and panicked when i saw the timer.

Archived