Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What did everyone use their shard for?

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

11 minutes ago, Vahenir said:

Stuck mine onto Protea in the end for some HP regeneration. For the remaining four slots i think ill go with casting speed, ability strength and possibly some armor or duration.

Oh yeah! If I put even a single blue shard onto my Protea for HP regen I would probably stop killing myself with Combat Discipline when I forget to come back to the Dispenser for too long. 

You're smart. I'm stealing your brain thoughts. 

Just now, Kaggelos said:

I cant seem to access my shard helminth segment. And my navpoint leads me to Khal, but it just says that his content will be accessible next week. Am i doing something wrong?

You need to craft the segment first, you should have the blueprint in your foundry after you've finished the new quest.

Well so far health and health, aka 300 extra hp on hildryn, making her less weak to toxin damage.

I have no idea on what to use next as all the buffs are rather weak andi wanted to atleast remove 1 mod and use something else, but the tauforged shards will be so hard to aquire that i can't even begin to think when my builds and gameplay will change, i have no clue when i will start doing mod replacements.

8 minutes ago, p_silveira said:

The Archon Hunt also got reset'ed for me, I did the entire hunt a second time, but got no second shard. Is there something missing?

I don't know what happened, i saw the reset and did it, got a 2nd shard.
Do not worry about not being able to get shards as one of the rewards for the khal weekly quest/task (the shop rewards i mean), will be the shard. I do not know if they will place the tauforged version there aswell

Archived