Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth frames have questionable starchart availability

(PSN)PheonixFontaine

All stealth frames are now later-game acquires.

Ivara: Requires Uranus (and beyond) unlocked for the stealth missions that drop 2 parts.
Ash: Requires railjack content
Loki: Hyena Pack on Neptune
Octavia: Quest-locked by The War Within (also by Lua and several other odds and ends) (Rarely played as a stealth frame as a core objective in-game, finnicky stealth activation.)
Wisp: Turkey fight

Solutions? Tack Ash onto Vor's Mercury fight alongside the gun drop. (Mercury Vor currently only has the Seer gun/parts as a drop) This seems like an optimal solution that solves multiple issues with both Ash's availability and stealth availability.

Notably Wukong, Banshee and a few others have sleep/silence/blind type abilities, but lack the true stealth-based style gameplay. While Warframe's style is mob-based elimination and the using the fact that dead enemies can't detect you, it seems important to have at least one stealth frame earlier due to the prevalence of spy type missions and objectives.

1 hour ago, (PSN)PheonixFontaine said:

Solutions? Tack Ash onto Vor's Mercury fight alongside the gun drop. (Mercury Vor currently only has the Seer gun/parts as a drop) This seems like an optimal solution that solves multiple issues with both Ash's availability and stealth availability.

I'd keep Ash where he is.  To me the swap that makes the most sense is putting Loki into clan research and moving Wukong out to the star chart.  While they are at it, all three starter frames should be in the dojo.  I've said this for years.

3 hours ago, (PSN)PheonixFontaine said:

it seems important to have at least one stealth frame earlier due to the prevalence of spy type missions and objectives.

You can do spy without stealth frames, especially the nerfed down early star chart ones. And new players tend to not have enough energy to maintain stealth abilities (what said frame's survivability is designed around), thus why Loki is no longer a starter.

Plus, IMO you should have to work/grind up to being able to trivialize spy missions, not just trivialize them from the get go.

4 минуты назад, (NSW)fonglis сказал:

No god please no !

Putting ash on railjack corpus endless was a really bad things DE have done.

Manic farm was really better

it's droprates was significally buffed already  from "<10% C rotation" to ">10% A rotation".

à l’instant, maaleru a dit :

it's droprates was significally buffed already  from "<10% C rotation" to ">10% A rotation".

I have farm him the last 2 week for helminth , the chassis drop easyly,  the system drop today after 67 A rotation on Venus survival , I didn't farm the neuro yet but it didn't drop on the few rotation I've do on the survival

Archived