Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Play IS LIVE!

[DE]Dudley

Hey awesome TEAM, finally i got what i been waiting for ever since that blue UI we had back than lol -  anyways thanks for all that  you guys have done for a game thats totally FREE ! You guys sure offer more than a game i pay for that would be worth more than my phone bill and thats just for the Campaign i would have to pay more for the option to play multiplayer lol Tbh thanks for all the hours i got not just on PC but also across all consoles hehe

But to my cituation sorry,

So i just got the option for cross save! But its for my Old Old acct i had for PC and i would like to merge it with my now main acct on XBOX & my concerns are If my PC Acct has the option for cross save - Would that mean that i HAVE TO make my PC acct my Primary? but if i am correct If i do that Wouldn't i risk loosing my Xbox progress? Or will my Xbox progress just Combine together with my PC because on my Xbox im all caught up but my PC it was left untouched since NIDUS regular frame came out 

Also, i wouldn't mind just transfering my PC acct to xbox without having to do all that extra stuff and just continue where i left off -- is that an option we have?? thanks and sorry again for the long text but i wanted to put details because im sure someone has the same questions or close to it THANKS and yall have a good day ! 

4 hours ago, lendisS503 said:

Hey awesome TEAM, finally i got what i been waiting for ever since that blue UI we had back than lol -  anyways thanks for all that  you guys have done for a game thats totally FREE ! You guys sure offer more than a game i pay for that would be worth more than my phone bill and thats just for the Campaign i would have to pay more for the option to play multiplayer lol Tbh thanks for all the hours i got not just on PC but also across all consoles hehe

But to my cituation sorry,

So i just got the option for cross save! But its for my Old Old acct i had for PC and i would like to merge it with my now main acct on XBOX & my concerns are If my PC Acct has the option for cross save - Would that mean that i HAVE TO make my PC acct my Primary? but if i am correct If i do that Wouldn't i risk loosing my Xbox progress? Or will my Xbox progress just Combine together with my PC because on my Xbox im all caught up but my PC it was left untouched since NIDUS regular frame came out 

Also, i wouldn't mind just transfering my PC acct to xbox without having to do all that extra stuff and just continue where i left off -- is that an option we have?? thanks and sorry again for the long text but i wanted to put details because im sure someone has the same questions or close to it THANKS and yall have a good day ! 

No, you pick which account is your primary. You should pick your Xbox account as your primary because it has more progress.

I'm not sure why you would want to transfer your PC account to Xbox. That would mean overwriting your Xbox progress with your PC progress, which means you'd be back to when regular Nidus was released. Don't do that.

If you took part in the PC to console migration, your only option will be linking. Linking means that you pick one account as your primary and the other accounts are deleted permanently, and then you can use the primary on all platforms. So if you link PC and Xbox, and choose the Xbox as the primary, the PC account will be gone forever and replaced by the Xbox one. The other option is merging. Merging also requires you to pick a primary, and also deletes the other accounts, the only difference is that it transfers some things (inventory, resources etc.) to your primary.

13 hours ago, (NSW)sly1171 said:

Help. I think something went wrong with my account link. I think it chose my Nintendo account over my PC account when I wanted it the other way around.

Never mind. I was fooled by the website switching to my Nintendo account after it asked for my credentials to access it.

so im playing primarely on my LR3 (MR33) on my PC, but i have a MR23 on my switch, or rather HAD, i dont know whether or not i misread something. but i just did the Merger yesterday, and i have yet to reseieve ANY of my stuff from my Switch account onto my PC, none of my credits, Items, mods, frames or wpns.
all its done is make it so i cant access my MR 23 account anymore... which is, i suppose the point, but none of the stuff om my Switch account is on my PC, so im GREATLY confused at the moment. any clues?

Have also, just merged my accounts, Xbox as primary is working on pc which is great. However after merging my PSN account in, I haven't received the inventory, which was a fair amount considering, prospects looking like everything on PSN is lost despite the promise of merge.

I did the merge for my ps5. Primary acc was the PC (which had all my prime accessories as I been waiting for this day to arrive. It was a slightly higher MR rank than I had on ps5 and gets even more because of all my weapons and warframes that I did recieve and I love that I now have Double Prime frames that means more slots if I ever want to get rid of any. (Although I enjoy Fashion Frame, so I think I will keep them.) The only thing that did not carry over to my PC acc was my quest, Intrinsics progress. Which is by no means terrible. I am thankful I didn't end up like others.

The other thing I have to wonder is why my ps5 name still remains when I've merged to my PC acc and use it on my ps5. Is it still my actual username when I use PC, Haven't tried.

Edited by GodOfDemise
a Question.

Help I don't know what happened but my PC crosslink seems to have been overwritten by my switch account when my page refreshed before I finalized my decision to make my PC my main account from the prime access cross link.

1 hour ago, (NSW)CzarDeval said:

Help I don't know what happened but my PC crosslink seems to have been overwritten by my switch account when my page refreshed before I finalized my decision to make my PC my main account from the prime access cross link.

Nvm false alarm seems my PC account was just logged out and both accounts are still seperate. Had a panic attack when I saw my Mastery Rank went from 28 to 22.

I really regret trying out the switch version now. Being unable to merge two ( pc and xbox) accounts with 750 days each kinda makes me want to stop playing tbh.

Edited by myk0
Clarity

1 hour ago, HaHaNameGoBrrr31 said:

I had the obsidian sedai syandana but it doesnt show up when i look for it also it dissappears when i equipe it. Is it possible to have this cosmetic returned? 

I believe that is a Playstation exclusive cosmetic. You will only be able to use it on the Playstation console. It is not available for PC.

1 hour ago, HaHaNameGoBrrr31 said:

I had the obsidian sedai syandana but it doesnt show up when i look for it also it dissappears when i equipe it. Is it possible to have this cosmetic returned? 

All PS exclusive skins (so obsidian skins), can't be used on any other system. This is the only set of platform exclusive skins that work this way.

The Jade, Opal, Amethyst, Phased and Rubedo skins can be freely used on all systems other than PS

I am unable to connect my xbox account. I have successfully merged my ps account and my PC account, but I want to connect my xbox account also and that's where the problem lies. The error message states I'm already logged in or unable to connect to xbox live and to try again. Any ideas?

Hi! I have create a fresh PC account, and mergd it with my ps4 account but my main account after merg sould be the nitendo switch, but sinc i allready mergd it with pc it not working. Can i unlink the ps4 from PC and merg to nitendo switch as Main??

(Nitendo switch is mergd with PC) 

2 hours ago, NostraPrime said:

Hi everyone,

I recently tried to link my switch and xbox accounts but when i tried it keep saying that it'll be avaible soon. Does anyone has a similiar problem or any solution ?

It started at 8am EST and ended at 5pm EST. So if you tried it anytime after that time then you missed your window. Now you have to wait until January for the official release.

Edited by (XBOX)STIZZ

On 12/23/2023 at 1:47 PM, (XBOX)KuroroLucilfer0 said:

The idea of making non-pc players have to have a cross save account to be able to trade is absolutely #*!%ing dumb. Dumbest move I have ever seen a Dev team make in this situation.

lol yea I agree. I had to make a PC account first then link to have my Xbox set as my primary. Then after that I was able to merge.

Edited by (XBOX)STIZZ