Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Can not leave Sprag's arena after completing the fight [Fixed]

Tyfyter2002
Message added by [DE]Saske,

This issue has been resolved. Patch notes have all the details: 

12 hours ago, (PSN)HighQualityN said:

Tried the Sprag boss fight while doing junk run, fight worked as intended until I had to hit her with the veilbreaker, as afterwards she just disappeared and locked me in her boss room.

Easy fix for this, go to the gate and use the jetpack to fly above it and land on it, you will take HP damage there, after you die you'll respawn outside of the gate. 

I've done this 3 times now. I've had to just abort each time. 

The first attempt I fight her and thoroughly explored the area, thinking that I was missing something. 

The second time, I tried getting close to the barrier and /unstuck.  Nothing.

Then I thought maybe I'm still missing something, so I watched some random YouTube video. This guy has no problem with it. But I did notice that when he unveiled Sprag, she doesn’t just disappear, she says stuff about her sister and flies off. This isn't happening for me. 

I tried it a third time, this time going straight there without getting the jet pack because maybe that's causing some sort of glitch? No, still no words, no flying off, still trapped in the area. 

There's already a thread for this in the Veil Breaker feedback forum, but thought it should be brought up here. 

Users from Xbox and PC are reporting that in this week's Khal mission, they are locked in the tile after unveiling Sprag. Here's my account. 

"I've done this 3 times now. 

The first attempt I fight her and thoroughly explored the area, thinking that I was missing something. 

The second time, I tried getting close to the barrier and /unstuck.  Nothing.

Then I thought maybe I'm still missing something, so I watched some random YouTube video. This guy has no problem with it. But I did notice that when he unveiled Sprag, she doesn’t just disappear, she says stuff about her sister and flies off. This isn't happening for me. 

I tried it a third time, this time going straight there without getting the jet pack because maybe that's causing some sort of glitch? No, still no words, no flying off, still trapped in the area."

4 hours ago, daktfi said:

Got same bug. Got one suspicion: I have one shockmine "unused", armed, but had not lured Sprag onto it, so, mine is still blinking.

Given previous experience this can a reason, too.

For me it started to blink after the fight with her... I used all trap mines however.

Either way, I tried to fight her multiple times and multiple times she got bugged.
No matter what I did or how often or which trap mines I used.

On 2022-11-05 at 9:30 AM, DrunkenStupor said:

Got same bug. At first I thought it was related to me dying to her attacks and then returning, but no, it bugs out no matter what I do. Though there's a partial workaround - if you jump on the arena gates, Kahl will start to get electrical damage. If you stay there, eventually he'll black out and will respawn on your last checkpoint. This of course will void a no-deat run, but at least you won't have to start everything from scratch.

You can still get the no-deat by fight the thumper first and then back track to Sprag

1 hour ago, Xerubium said:

You can still get the no-deat by fight the thumper first and then back track to Sprag

Well, this for sure works, Though I am not sure if it counts as a completion, the game realizes that she has been veiled as the counter goes up. Though as mentioned above once Kahl *cough* "faints" the objective still remains. The quest marker disappears too when she does, so I honestly do not know. Regardless, completed this week with a terrible terrible taste in my mouth afterwards.

9 hours ago, (PSN)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Easy fix for this, go to the gate, use the jetpack to fly above it and land on it, you will take HP damage there and when you're dead you'll respawn outside of the gate.

Oh, you have jetpack there. Nice

What's worse we don't know if we get locked with Sprag or not. I just went to some marker and hey, beat that or you will be locked forever. Then that bug happens.

Same, now i will never do those missions again. If DE doesnt respect my time, i dont care about Kahl nor the shards anymore.

Edit: just to clarify, i entered into the arena at the completely end of the mission, in search for the last dog

I've had the same issue with the mission never "ticking off" Sprag as being broken free from the veil.
Unless they add this as one of the stock objectives, I really can't see why anyone would do this fight again.

Regarding the gate being locked from the outside, I repeated the mission to try a work-around;
Proceed in the direction of the "main objective" after the 2 deacons, pick up the jetpack if you feel like it, then veilbreak at least 1 Grineer in the next area.
Now, turn around and head back towards the Sprag fight. Here, veilbreak the second Grineer located at the locked gate.
Command both of your 2 Grineer to "hold ground" (or whatever it's called) a bit away from the door. Then, call on one of them to arm the mine.
This will pull 1 of the 2 Grineer from the "hold" spot, arm the mine, then start to follow you. Enter the "arena", and fight Sprag, using the Grineer for mines.
After beating Sprag, return to the locked gate, and use command near the location of the previously used mine. The outside Grineer will activate it for you.
Now, this is obviously a really annoying way to do it, but hey, at least it works. Let's just hope they add another way to do it from the inside.

So, I'm playing the "Junk Run" mission, and I end up heading to the area where Spragg (the Grineer Sister with the Hammer) is at and take her on. Afterwards, I get the Ostron and Genestamp there, but when I'm heading back to get out of the area, the gate has reset itself where I'm locked in on the other side from the mine and the console, not having a way to get out of it without having to reset the mission and losing the progress I have on it. I have a couple of pictures to show of where I'm taking about, but this is really annoying for players who get to this point and can't get past it.

Warframe0015.jpgWarframe0016.jpg

Same thing is happening to me; I've started this week's Junk Run mission twice, today (Sunday) and yesterday, and had the same issue both times. I'm not sure what else might be necessary to reproduce it; it has happened every time I've run the mission.

Build: 2022.11.04.15.56 (current production build as of 06-Nov-2022)

I'm playing on the PC version. Possibly relevant settings follow.

Spoiler

Network

• I'm playing with mouse and keyboard.
  • Matchmaking region: North America
  • Matchmaking ping limit: 300
  • UPnP enabled
  • NAT-PMP enabled
  • IPv6 chat enabled
  • Network analysis returns "All systems nominal. UPnP detected."
  • Cross platform play enabled

Graphics

• Graphics engine: Enhanced