Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Can not complete the "Find and defeat Ven'kra Tel" challenge [Fixed]

Kastro0o
Message added by [DE]Saske,

This issue has been resolved. Patch notes have all the details: 

19 minutes ago, Kainosh said:

I dunno how you guys already fight Venkra....Its Sprag for me, and Unveiling her makes her disappear but area remains locked down, so i end up trapped.

The Sprag fight worked for me last week but I saw people saying it wasn't working from Friday onwards.  Makes me wonder if the problem might lie within the changes made in Thursday's or Friday's hotfix.

A few weeks ago you guys reimbursed people because you were unable to fix the bug in time. This time, I want to know are you going to be able to fix the bug in time or should I do a run to get credit for the inevitable reimbursement? I'd really like to run the mission but I really don't want to have to run it twice just because of a bug. Some transparency would help me make this decision. I'm not in the habit of willfully pissing my time away if I can avoid it. Basically, I'm asking if the fix requires cert or not.

So the kahl challenge is broken for more then just me? Well thats good I guess. At least I know I'm doing the fight correctly. Snipe down her first health chunk? check. Have brothers stand in 1 zone while you stand in the other to make her drones killable? check. Kill drones. check. Repeat process for second health chunk. Then veilbreaker her and unveil her? check. Did the mission twice to see if I was missing something. Like maybe I was supposed to kill her instead of unveiling her? (I actually tried to kill her the second attempt only to find out you can't). But no, found out its just bugged by checking the forums. I actually enjoy the Venkra fight more then the Sprag one so its a shame the completion is bugged.

Shame to see a second kahl stock challenge bug after the man the guns one but good news! At least the man the guns one worked for me this week🤣

Hi! A quick update on this issue, the team has resolved the bug and we're now working on an account update to provide the respective Stock to those who encountered either the Ven'kra Tel or Sprag issue.

We'll be looking to deploy a Hotfix with both the fix and the proper account update tomorrow. 

Well, DE. This is week 9 and the 9th time the Narmer missions are totally bugged.
Great work, you have achieved the objective of a 100% failure rate.

Despite defeating Venkra Tel, this task does not count towards this weeks objective.
Can you maybe do us a favor? If you can not get these Narmer missions working (and it pretty much looks like this is the case) then remove them from the game and stop wasting our time with that bugged crap. Really DE, 9 weeks and not even once have we been able to complete the objectives without running into major bugs.
These Narmer missions can only be described as a bad joke. But I guess you don't even care. You do your fancy dev streams but not a single word about the terrible state all this Veilbreaker content is in. Not one word acknowledging the issues, not one word about how or even if you want to fix the mess you have released. Nothing, everything is shiny while the players EVERY WEEK waste their time with missions that can not really be completed.  Or do you really believe players repeat playing these missions every week over and over again because they like this kind of content? This is a serious question to you as developers. Do you really believe that it is fun for the players to be forced to play these boring missions over and over, week by week because of all the bugs they encounter?

You are on a great way on burning out the players.
I guess the die hards which have not given up yet will get to see which new bugs we will get in week 10, 11, 12, ..., ... 

I can't be the only one getting tired of the repeated releases of Kahl missions just to run into issues of completing them due to bugs. . .then getting the message in here about "We know there's a problem and will fix it soon. All the while, we as players just want to get our weekly completion in order to get the stock that we've earned to spend with Chipper. SMH

56 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hi! A quick update on this issue, the team has resolved the bug and we're now working on an account update to provide the respective Stock to those who encountered either the Ven'kra Tel or Sprag issue.

We'll be looking to deploy a Hotfix with both the fix and the proper account update tomorrow. 

Thanks for the update!

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

thank you megan! bugs aside, it was a fun fight.

Between bug and tasks that contradict each other ("finish in 15 minutes" vs "waste half an hour or more checking every nook and cranny for a collectible"), this was the first time I got all tasks in one go...

Eeeeexcept for Ven'Kra... when the game prompted me to unveil her, I did and didn't get the task, so I thought I needed to actually kill her, thus I run it again.

Aaaaand this time I tried to kill her instead of unveiling, and she was invulnerable... so I searched, and here I am. It's nice to always get new uncompletable challenges. Every week you start the mission and have the thrill of discovery: "What will be critically bugged this time?"

31 minutes ago, (XBOX)McNersty said:

S#&$, looks like I wasted my time lmao. Guess I'll run it again if I can find time to get back on WF between fix and next rotation. 

Looks like you'll be reimbursed based on the way Megan wrote it:

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Archived