Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning player

Psycr0vv

I want to play Warframe again but last time i installed it, then i had to defeat 3 impossible bosses..i died a 100 times and dident make any progress at all.

So im here to ask if i still need to defeat these bosses to start playing this game again ?

Cuz then its game over for me.

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

What bosses were you having trouble with? I suggest grinding a few of the easier levels so you can get endo and level up your mods and try again.

Also now with crossplay you'll have more people that will be willing to help you take these guys on.

There was this intro game mode where you had to defeat 3 bosses in order to progress..you could not level up anything or play with others.

It was a solo intro guide play or something..all ur powers and frames was taken away from you and you only had this ridicules bow and then you had 3 lame abilities.

And the bosses had 3 states you had to defeat em in. Impossible!

23 minutes ago, Psycr0vv said:

I want to play Warframe again but last time i installed it, then i had to defeat 3 impossible bosses..i died a 100 times and dident make any progress at all.

If you're talking about the New War? You need to get good. It's a late-game quest and the game expects you to be, you know, competent? Able to shoot at a target? While not getting hit by obviously telegraphed attacks?

But if you're talking about something else we are going to need more information 

8 hours ago, Psycr0vv said:

Thx :D  I swear it was harder when i first tryed it when the new war was released.

I think they nerfed it. I'd love to see actual, challenging content for players and their frames (above and beyond what TNW offered), but difficulty spikes such as that, or even the smaller spike as seen in TNW, should, in my opinion, be optional, not in some quest where players lose a lot of their gear they've worked for or bought and then get locked out of, but hey, that's just  good 'ol DE and their sense of balancing the game.

There was this intro game mode where you had to defeat 3 bosses in order to progress..you could not level up anything or play with others.

It was a solo intro guide play or something..all ur powers and frames was taken away from you and you only had this ridicules bow and then you had 3 lame abilities.

And the bosses had 3 states you had to defeat em in. Impossible!

There's all sorts of things wrong with these statements. I'm mostly concerned that the word "intro" keeps coming up. ಠ_ಠ

Anyway, it's nice to see a returning player! Welcome back!

Archived