Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daikyu Prime Copium thread

Skoomaseller

So after Baruuk Prime, Hildryn is most likely the next frame to be primed.

Hildryn is based on Shield-Maidens from Scandinavian folklore and mythology. Putting it simply, shield maidens are female warriors/vikings.

What weapons did they use? Swords, axes, spears... bows & arrows...

DE will surely release the very often requested Daikyu Prime alongside Hildryn Prime and Larkspur Prime.

pepe.jpg

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

inb4 alt fire is big explosion wow!!! totally didn't see that one coming!!!

what could the alt fire be?

maybe just have it turn into a 100 fire rate monster and empty its entire mag in like 3 seconds

or maybe just be like the arca plasmor and instead of having some finicky mechanic just give it really big stat increases and infinite punchthrough

Edited by Mazifet
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

dream come true as a lover of LMG-type guns in this game

oh yeah, any weapon that can just go brrt for long periods of time are some of my favorites.

activate redline and just watch your magazine go empty.

on the topic of lmgs, is the tenora prime worth getting if i already got a supra vandal?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

oh yeah, any weapon that can just go brrt for long periods of time are some of my favorites.

activate redline and just watch your magazine go empty.

on the topic of lmgs, is the tenora prime worth getting if i already got a supra vandal?

definitely worth trying out. I personally use grendel for viral on top of corrosive since my builds cannot fit more than 2 elements.

tenora prime works like a charm with him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skoomaseller said:

So after Baruuk Prime, Hildryn is most likely the next frame to be primed.

Hildryn is based on Shield-Maidens from Scandinavian folklore and mythology. Putting it simply, shield maidens are female warriors/vikings.

What weapons did they use? Swords, axes, spears... bows & arrows...

DE will surely release the very often requested Daikyu Prime alongside Hildryn Prime and Larkspur Prime.

pepe.jpg

I started the idea, I inhale the copium with you.

• Like 1

Ever since Equinox Prime, I have been hoping, and coping. 

And always its been something completely random, like the Magnus or Afuris.

INB4 Attica Prime or Furis Prime. 

How many Tenno weapons are even left to be primed? It feels like nowadays every new frame comes with 2 signature weapons so what if some weapons will never be primed? Would be a cruel fate. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Enxchiol said:

How many Tenno weapons are even left to be primed? It feels like nowadays every new frame comes with 2 signature weapons so what if some weapons will never be primed? Would be a cruel fate. 

They will likely pull an Aklex Prime. It is bound to happen once they hit that wall you're speaking of. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

What makes you think it will be Daikyu Prime released with her? It makes no sense with her, shes more deserving of some Energy weapon instead.

2 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

even better, tenet supra when

inb4 alt fire is big explosion wow!!! totally didn't see that one coming!!!

Yes please, we have the Vandal but its still not worth using.

2 hours ago, TomCruisesSon said:

I hope its 3 Magnus Primes that you juggle while shooting.

tumblr_oko5k5jRrt1vtzh7ho5_400.gif

Someone should make this Animation with Mesa prime juggling 3 Peace Keepers and enemies dropping dead on the screen. :P

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, (PSN)FunyFlyBoy said:

They will likely pull an Aklex Prime. It is bound to happen once they hit that wall you're speaking of. 

I counted and as of now, for all unprimed frames there are a total of 8 slots not taken up by signature weapons, and around 40 unprimed Tenno weapons. Granted, a lot are obscure melee weapons like the Dual Heat Swords and Heat Dagger, Dark Dagger, but stiol thats way more than the current available slots, and the last 3 new frames have all had 2 signature weapons. 

Edit: some rough calculations, and at the rate we are going, it would take around 11 years for all remaining Tenno weapons to be primed, and thats assuming no new non-signature weapons are released. 

Edited by Enxchiol
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

Daikyu Prime 

It was terrible from day one and even after two buffs it's still not very good. I honestly do not understand the cult of Daikyu. No I don't care that it's a realistic Japanese warbow, I play Warframe to kick realism right in the balls at least six times in any given snapshot of gameplay

7 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

It was terrible from day one and even after two buffs it's still not very good. I honestly do not understand the cult of Daikyu. No I don't care that it's a realistic Japanese warbow, I play Warframe to kick realism right in the balls at least six times in any given snapshot of gameplay

Ain't it one of the better Status proc monsters for Gas in the game? 

• Like 2