Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis wraith no longer tradeable

(PSN)SirMoos

Question

11 answers to this question

Yes, I am the reason. You see, every month for a few years, I would send DE a hand written letter to their Canadian offices, threatening to wet my own pants, on purpose, unless they stopping making Ignis Wraith tradeable BP. After many many months and pairs of pants, shorts, jeggings etc DE finally listened to my letters and made the change. 

Now some people will say... "Err.. what the %^%, thats really weird man, thats not true at all" or "Yeah... I really doubt thats the actual reason that DE made that change" and "I don't know, sounds like you just have some weird fetish thing going on" but they just don't understand. I am an unsung hero, who had to trick DE and be this way, so we can all live and benefit from their new stance and policy on Ignis Wraith. 

Its okay, I know no one will believe me, but thats just what a great person I am, an unsung hero. All according to my Keikaku.

• Like 4

You'll have to forgive the 3 posts before this one, those users know litle to nothing.

Why they do this?
it's a sad and cringe behavior and like all sad things the last thing they want is to be alone, so they need some sort of validation from players like yourself, the goal isn't to inform you, it's to make them feel better about themselves, they do not care about you.
They were likely informed by their clanmates, friends or even other sources (some of them unreliable) and it's easier to missguide you than to admit they were lied to, but this is their problem and there is nothing you can do to fix it.

You can accept what they tell if you want, it will most certainly make them happy, a pat on the back and validation on a social platform is what they want, but just like them being cringe is a fact, next time it will be you.

What happened?

Can i have a TLDR?

DE was fed up with users reporting and harassing sellers and/or buyers, some users took pleasure in clogging up the system with fake/false tickets or reports ingame because they tought it was "a scam" to sell a bp and contantly harassed users who "begged" for one, we are talking about dozens of these situations every single day, some users were the target for nearly 2k of these reports (excluding support tickets), imagine sitting down to check the reports  to see if an action needs to be done and having to dismiss dozens of them on a daily basis, while having to warn or suspend the users who did said harassment or fake tickets

Edited by KIREEK
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

You'll have to forgive the 3 posts before this one, those users know litle to nothing.

Why they do this?
it's a sad and cringe behavior and like all sad things the last thing they want is to be alone, so they need some sort of validation from players like yourself, the goal isn't to inform you, it's to make them feel better about themselves, they do not care about you.
They were likely informed by their clanmates, friends or even other sources (some of them unreliable) and it's easier to missguide you than to admit they were lied to, but this is their problem and there is nothing you can do to fix it.

You can accept what they tell if you want, it will most certainly make them happy, a pat on the back and validation on a social platform is what they want, but just like them being cringe is a fact, next time it will be you.

What happened?

Can i have a TLDR?

DE was fed up with users reporting and harassing sellers and/or buyers, some users took pleasure in clogging up the system with fake/false tickets or reports ingame because they tought it was "a scam" to sell a bp and contantly harassed users who "begged" for one, we are talking about dozens of these situations every single day, some users were the target for nearly 2k of these reports (excluding support tickets), imagine sitting down to check the reports  to see if an action needs to be done and having to dismiss dozens of them on a daily basis, while having to warn or suspend the users who did said harassment or fake tickets

Nobody here said KIREEK was scamming people. There's no need to get defensive.

Also insulting slightconfuzzled's act of heroism is heresy.

• Like 3

On 3/12/2023 at 3:00 PM, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Yes, I am the reason. You see, every month for a few years, I would send DE a hand written letter to their Canadian offices, threatening to wet my own pants, on purpose, unless they stopping making Ignis Wraith tradeable BP. After many many months and pairs of pants, shorts, jeggings etc DE finally listened to my letters and made the change. 

Now some people will say... "Err.. what the %^%, thats really weird man, thats not true at all" or "Yeah... I really doubt thats the actual reason that DE made that change" and "I don't know, sounds like you just have some weird fetish thing going on" but they just don't understand. I am an unsung hero, who had to trick DE and be this way, so we can all live and benefit from their new stance and policy on Ignis Wraith. 

Its okay, I know no one will believe me, but thats just what a great person I am, an unsung hero. All according to my Keikaku.

Be A Hero GIF by SomeGoodNewsSad Doctor Who GIF

• Like 3

20 hours ago, KIREEK said:

An excellent description of yourself

get
over it

• Like 3

On 2023-03-12 at 8:03 PM, gamingchair1121 said:

scamming

what's odd though, is the Mixed Messages DE would give regarding this

people would make threads on forums here complaining about others Scamming the BP

but then Letter13 (mod) would lock the thread and state something to the effect that Free Market prices aren't a scam, etc...

Imagine selling new players the iggy for 50pl the insane cringe is palpable.

1 hour ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

what's odd though, is the Mixed Messages DE would give regarding this

people would make threads on forums here complaining about others Scamming the BP

but then Letter13 (mod) would lock the thread and state something to the effect that Free Market prices aren't a scam, etc...

Careful.