Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

when we'll get more slots on arsenal's operator to fashion?

T.A.K.A.I

23 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Whilst we can pay for additional appearance slots for Warframes and some other gear, not the case for Operator/Drifter as of yet. 

Which is doubly weird, because there was a patch note a while back (Echoes of Veilbreaker, U32.1 "Fixed an issue where skin tone might not apply to all Operator customization slots if you owned more than 3.") that implied that additional Operator appearance slots were purchasable, despite there being no in-game option to do so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corvid said:

Which is doubly weird, because there was a patch note a while back (Echoes of Veilbreaker, U32.1 "Fixed an issue where skin tone might not apply to all Operator customization slots if you owned more than 3.") that implied that additional Operator appearance slots were purchasable, despite there being no in-game option to do so.

Yeah I remember that too. I remember some people hoping that it was an accidental leak/confirmation of more slots. 

Happened a few times, I think Primed Blunderbuss was sort of implied this way as well in a patch note, I think when Critical Deacceleration was buffed. 

That being said Duviri would be a pretty opportune time for such a release.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I asked the support for more slots and they awnsered me to search/do a post on the forum

I hope they will read it 

there are more and more cosmetics and good things to do with them and still only 3 slots 

It would be nice to be able to buy more (something like 20 per slot) and being able to buy more than 3 slots