Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: r/Warframe AMA on April 20th

Marcooose

Tenno, 

With the recent announcement of the Duviri Paradox launch on April 26th, we are also excited to announce that we will be hosting our r/Warframe AMA on Thursday, April 20th. 

50dea4ecaffd170d86c19c7160d0088e.png

We’ll be joined by: 

• [DE]Rebecca - Creative Director
  • [DE]Pablo - Lead Game Designer
  • [DE]Megan - Community Director
  • [DE]Erich - Lead Sound Designer
  • [DE]Kary - Art Director 

As part of our ongoing celebration of Warframe’s 10 Year Anniversary and to celebrate the imminent launch of the Duviri Paradox, we’ll be joining you online to answer all your hotly anticipated questions. Ever wondered why some Warframes have boots, shoes, hooves or no feet whatsoever? Now's your chance to ask! 

To get the answer to that question and any others you could possibly have, join us on the r/Warframe subreddit on Thursday, April 20th! Stay tuned for the official launch time. 

See you then! 

• Like 17

4 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

Marcus looks like you didn't keep your word and now we are having a long delay from having Fomorian activated again.

Hey there,

delay shouldn't be too much longer now, the Fomorian will arrive tomorrow afternoon! There were potential conflicts with the Anniversary Alerts, but the team sorted it and we are all clear now. 

• Like 12

We need update about cross save a lot of people are still on old gen console and its starting to be quite hard to run with all of these maj and they now want to join the pc communitie or other console.

I know its not something easy to pull off but if we could at least know what the team is currently working on it would help a lot.

With this message i also want to send a lot of love to all the team behind warframe♥️

• Like 7

Le 13/04/2023 à 15:37, [DE]Marcus a dit :

Ever wondered why some Warframes have boots, shoes, hooves or no feet whatsoever? Now's your chance to ask! 

Oh ! I always wanted to know if there was any relation between Banshee's helmet and the Acherontia Atropos butterfly.
And also if the Pistol-Shrimp was a source of inspiration for Banshee's 1st ability and her asymmetry.
And also if Nyx helmet was inspired on the Parasitoid Wasp.

Oh ! So many questions !!! I can't miss this opportunity ! April 20th ! Looking forward to this !!! 😍🤩😍

• Like 1

Seconding the cross save update ask!

Also as a game dev myself, I've been musing on the question of if Nezha's slip-slidy-ness was done by adjusting a friction slider (similar to vfx programs & vfx contexts) or was there some complex programming done to give his movement that perfect je ne sais quois? It's one of my fave small touches, as it really adds to the "Peter Parker-esque young dude" vibe I get from Nezha!

• Like 2

On 2023-04-13 at 3:37 PM, [DE]Marcus said:
  •  

As part of our ongoing celebration of Warframe’s 10 Year Anniversary and to celebrate the imminent launch of the Duviri Paradox, we’ll be joining you online to answer all your hotly anticipated questions. Ever wondered why some Warframes have boots, shoes, hooves or no feet whatsoever? Now's your chance to ask! 

To get the answer to that question and any others you could possibly have, join us on the r/Warframe subreddit on Thursday, April 20th! Stay tuned for the official launch time. 

Is it possible to ask question here (answers could be on Reddit)?

• Like 3

On 2023-04-14 at 4:51 PM, llls1cKb0ylll said:

Are we getting a trade system / website like the Chinese version is getting?

Why you think its a good idea to waste dev's time doing something we already have? (warframe market and trade chat)

Don't you think its better if they use that time to hotfix bugs and create AND useful content?

• Like 1

Any possibility of a crossover event with Bungie's Destiny franchise? it seems that at every turn, a Venn diagram of both games' playerbases is essentially a circle. similar game genres, similar passion behind it- it'd be a great opportunity to bring some old guard WF players back into the fold with shiny new things crossing over into Destiny (and it totally isn't just because I want the Wolf Sledge or Battacor in Destiny, not at all)

Will we ever get the chance of subsuming a 2nd ability on our warframes?

Any chance we might get more Lotus skins in the future? Perhaps a vampire skin for Naberus?

Will we ever get some universal helmets?

Will we get incarnon forms for all weapons in the game eventually or only for a select few and then the system will be forgotten?

• Like 1

Can we get some consumables for the focus school represent? Like a limited time booster or maybe some specters? Maybe some boosts that can work like the Duviri decrees but outside of Duviri and last 24h? 

Eventually I will end-up gettting all the school represent accessories and then there will be no way for me to use the extra focus except to fill my inventory with accessories.

• Like 2