Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

afer being forced to play loki in circuit..

_Anise_

Le 03/05/2023 à 12:45, -Ryuurei- a dit :

You should look into replacing Switch Teleport with Banish. It allows you make Decoy actually viable and incredibly good at drawing fire away from objectives.

I totally agree : Loki can be very useful on Defenses when he can have an immortal Decoy : this can be done by two means : Banish (my favorite) or Safeguard Switch (really nice, but requires more energy than banish). Using Disarm often to make enemies attack the Decoy with melee (I don't recommend Irradiating Disarm for this, because it will prevent enemies to gather to attack the Decoy.

While normal mobs are trying to kill an unkillable Decoy, you can deal with Eximus (Invisible and invulnerable if using the Augment) and then kill the others (that are already CC'ed).

It's also possible to use another method, with Irradiating Disarm, but it usually make the Defense last much longer.

• Like 1

I have Loki with maximum duration including shards(not forged) so I also have the Switch Teleport augment to work as [Rolling Guard] of 18 seconds of invulnerability (some times rarely fails but its ok recast).

I would love for DE to do an augment mod for Switch Teleport that teleports an area of enemies away from the target and then freezes them for the duration of the skill, so it would be great for crowds as the minimum range of Radial Disarm which is normally at minimum range in duration builds.

if you have max range frames just put Helminth Pull + Arcane Energiser and everything will be fine, I started the Duviri journey with Mag and I think I finished it in record time as Mag was my main frame years ago. I also realized that mag is great for brass knuckles and fast weapons because it's possible to use them on the mass of targets. Pull is a very fast and very underrated skill and after the rework it seems the best option to speed up Duviri Circuit.

I still think that Loki is a perfectly good frame, but his age definitely shows. He does the things he specializes in pretty well, but could use a few adjustments to bring him more in line with modern frames.

His passive is outdated, as are those of many other frames as old as him.

His decoy could really use a large health pool increase/abnormally long absorb period.

I find it crazy that so many frames have longer duration stealth abilities than Loki. Octavia's lasts longer, can be given it to allies, and is only one of her many buffs. Even Voruna has a longer stealth duration than Loki.

Switch teleport is cool, but doesn't offer a lot other than fun factor and utility without the augment.

Radial disarm is useful both with and without irradiating disarm, but requires a lot of dedication in regards to your modding if you want to get much out of it.

He has such a clean and focused kit, but it could use a little something to make it shine. 

• Like 1

On 2023-05-05 at 6:56 AM, Famecans said:

I have Loki with maximum duration including shards(not forged) so I also have the Switch Teleport augment to work as [Rolling Guard] of 18 seconds of invulnerability (some times rarely fails but its ok recast).

I would love for DE to do an augment mod for Switch Teleport that teleports an area of enemies away from the target and then freezes them for the duration of the skill, so it would be great for crowds as the minimum range of Radial Disarm which is normally at minimum range in duration builds.

if you have max range frames just put Helminth Pull + Arcane Energiser and everything will be fine, I started the Duviri journey with Mag and I think I finished it in record time as Mag was my main frame years ago. I also realized that mag is great for brass knuckles and fast weapons because it's possible to use them on the mass of targets. Pull is a very fast and very underrated skill and after the rework it seems the best option to speed up Duviri Circuit.

That augment is crazy underated. 

• Like 1

Getting him in one of my run was a pleasant surprise for me.

With his radiating disarm I can stay in the circuit for 20+ round alone until I accidentally click extract while shooting an enemy lol (this need to have a 3s grey out before you can click or smth). Fair much better than his old rival Ash in these types of mission and that hasn't changed after many years lmao.

Though that also because I get the strun prime which is a one shotter even with lv cap enemies in there. He's so dependant on weapon to deal damage and his 1 and 3 is basically non existent. His kit need to be revisited ( as well as many old frames out there). But I don't see that happen in the foreseeable future tbh. DE rather let the helminth system band aiding them instead.