Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incarnon Genesis Additions

A Tigris Incarnon is the one I would like to see the most. I like when that gun is meta. Its still good, but yeah. Shotgun Incarnons I also feel are under utilised. 

Sobek, maybe. I still think a Kuva version of it would be better. Boar Incarnon would be nice too. 

One of the older weaker Snipers would be great too. We don't have an Incarnon Sniper, so I am just interested what they would look like. Vulkar or anything, I am not too fussed. Also Sybaris, Cernos and Daikyu. Hmm and maybe another Secondary, like the Magnus or something without a gimmick. I can't remember if the Magnus has a gimmick. 

8 hours ago, SpiritTeA said:

Nobody mentions boar? Among of pretty mediocre  shotguns back in the day, and the worst Prime shotgun(if not shotgun at all) today (Worse than Tigris yeah).

Yes Boar. I'm trying to make it works for years. Kinda did before shotgun status rework. Not anymore.

Primary

• Gorgon
  • Glaxion
  • Sobek
  • Panthera
  • Tigris
  • Snipetron

Secondary

• Ballistica
  • Athodai
  • Gammacor
  • Tysis
  • Akmagnus

Melee

• Dark Split-Sword
  • Twin Basolk
  • Kestrel
  • Sarpa
  • Kama
  • Dragon Nikana
  • Caustacyst
  • Vericres
  • Scoliac
  • Ether Daggers
  • Ether Reaper

10 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

One of the older weaker Snipers would be great too

If DE has a way around the altfire problem, that'd be great.  Snipetron is the really obvious candidate IMO.

10 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Hmm and maybe another Secondary, like the Magnus or something without a gimmick. I can't remember if the Magnus has a gimmick. 

Magnus doesn't, but Magnus Prime has the "chance for infinite ammo" buff.  Which...I'm not sure how DE would balance.  Probably by turning it off in Incarnon form.

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

If DE has a way around the altfire problem, that'd be great.  Snipetron is the really obvious candidate IMO.

Snipetron would be great yeah! Needs more of a distinct visual identity too (I know its the original but). Plus people would have two options to chose from. 

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

Magnus doesn't, but Magnus Prime has the "chance for infinite ammo" buff.  Which...I'm not sure how DE would balance.  Probably by turning it off in Incarnon form.

After thinking about it some more, we already do have a few Incarnon secondaries that are similar. What they could do thats different is Incarnon Pox! That could be unique. Maybe the Talons or Castanas as well. 

8 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Maybe the Talons or Castanas as well. 

I'd be delighted with either of these.  Maybe Talons even more, since they're so, so bad and will probably never be primed.

Altfire is a problem to be solved though, even more than with snipers.

On 2023-05-09 at 8:55 PM, Marvelous_A said:

It sucks for Akzani. Prime treatment of signature weapons is a thing starting from Atlas Prime. Mirage Prime is the only prime warframe to have a non-prime signature weapon before that so Akzani kinda just missed the prime train.

basically Akzani is a Signature weapon but got nothing no prime, no passive for Signature weapon no special nightwave mode , no special Syndicate mod, not even band-aid mod

I expect anything that already has a variant (prime/prisma/wraith/vandal , not kuva or tenet) would be ideal candidates ,

Anything without a variant are more likely to get variants than incarnon adapters.

So i am hoping for the grinlok (love that gun), cernos (cause we don't have enough of those already) , machete , marelok , Gorgon , Dera , Penta.

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed a lot of people saying sybaris and grinlock, but my sybaris prime and prisma grinlock are already overpowered. But, they did offer an incarnon for strun right after releasing strun prime, so why not. At any rate, I've been waiting for a long time for a better version of dera. Dera incarnon would be amazing, but I'll settle for tenet as well. I'd also love an incarnon tysis. My riven turns it into a shotty, but if it could crit more often... tasty

Archived