Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skana and Ceramic Dagger Incarnon

If DE changed these incarnon to not be able be good stat stick for pseudo exalted then they just making a huge mistake because almost every pseudo exalted is trash except khora's whipclaw. Almost every single one have almost or no crit chance or status chance and Gara's shattered lash only have a crit multiplier of 1x. The incarnon melee being a stat stick is a fix to most pseudo exalted and should stay the way it is until DE decide to buff the stats of pseudo exalted. 

Also for people wondering which one they should use for what: 

Excalibur: crit chance ceramic dagger. 

Gara: status chance ceramic dagger. 

Atlas: crit chance ceramic dagger. 

Khora: anything to be honest. For a slash build get balanced skana or status chance ceramic dagger and for a corrosive build get crit chance ceramic dagger.

1 minute ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I would rather they just removed Status Sticking from the game.

Agreed. It’s clunky and inscrutable. It incentivizes gimping your loadout and spamming a single ability. It leads to some of the most bonkers scaling in the game. 

All pseudo exalteds should get replaced with real exalteds (and maybe stances so it’s not just the same 1, 1, 1, 1 animation for all time) along with buffs and reworks as needed. This is a massive undertaking, so I’m not going to hold my breath. If history is a teacher, DE’s most likely course of action is to nerf incarnon statsticking… or do nothing at all. 

The biggest mistake DE can (continue to) make is leaving stat sticks in the game. It's very poor design to have an entire set of frames who need to sacrifice an entire weapon slot just to improve their abilities.

The entire concept needs to be scrapped or reworked in some way so that these "melee" frames can actually have a melee weapon alongside their abilities.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)UltraMagnus5000 said:

If DE changed these incarnon to not be able be good stat stick for pseudo exalted then they just making a huge mistake because almost every pseudo exalted is trash except khora's whipclaw. Almost every single one have almost or no crit chance or status chance and Gara's shattered lash only have a crit multiplier of 1x. The incarnon melee being a stat stick is a fix to most pseudo exalted and should stay the way it is until DE decide to buff the stats of pseudo exalted. 

Also for people wondering which one they should use for what: 

Excalibur: crit chance ceramic dagger. 

Gara: status chance ceramic dagger. 

Atlas: crit chance ceramic dagger. 

Khora: anything to be honest. For a slash build get balanced skana or status chance ceramic dagger and for a corrosive build get crit chance ceramic dagger.

Atlas feels a lot better with crit chance and status.With ww you Atlas can proc status with every punch which helps a lot more on the long run.

It’s the first since god know when Atlas&Gara received some direct changes and variation other than riven mods and it’s great,hope they stick to it.

Regarding pseudo exalted hate, this community acts all ofended when De doen’t change Pseudo Exalted into exalted like they don’t use Atlas/Gara as mr fodder and Khora as steel path work horse.

Skana incarnon? Stat stick?? Is this why so many people are struggling to do SP circuit?

Stop building weapons to sissy touch the enemies and actually BUILD them to mow down mercilessly. I use Skana regularly and use it solo one hitting mobs on SP for hours or SP circuit for at least the first 10 rounds and its not by waiting for them to succumb to slashes. They die and I dont even look back.

Instead of living the game vicariously through streamers its time for you to start playing for real and experiment on your own with the tools available to you (i.e. simulcrum). You'll soon realize the best and most broken builds dont usually take form in posted videos.

6 hours ago, (PSN)RuTweN said:

Regarding pseudo exalted hate, this community acts all ofended when De doen’t change Pseudo Exalted into exalted like they don’t use Atlas/Gara as mr fodder and Khora as steel path work horse.

Part of the reason they're regarded (by some) as MR fodder is because of their pseudo exalteds.  If Gara, Atlas, and Khora got legitimate exalted weapons instead of this clunky nonsense that they have now, I would honestly play them a lot more.  I can only speak for myself, but when I criticize a frame, it's because I see an issue that I want to be remedied.  I want more variety in this game.  I want to enjoy playing more frames.  But the current state of statstick frames is a massive turn off for me, so I avoid them.  Even Khora.

1 hour ago, sunderthefirmament said:

Part of the reason they're regarded (by some) as MR fodder is because of their pseudo exalteds.  If Gara, Atlas, and Khora got legitimate exalted weapons instead of this clunky nonsense that they have now, I would honestly play them a lot more.  I can only speak for myself, but when I criticize a frame, it's because I see an issue that I want to be remedied.  I want more variety in this game.  I want to enjoy playing more frames.  But the current state of statstick frames is a massive turn off for me, so I avoid them.  Even Khora.

You won’t, and no one who wants exalted will play it, why are you  not using Gara/Khora/Atlas with normal melee right now?

Maybe because it locks you out from accesing the full power of whipclaw/landslide?the strongest skills in the game

So the reason that you consider them clunky is because you are asked to trade a slot to unlock a skill that is above any melee in the game, and the typical Warframe player doesn’t like to give up his COBWEB weapon

Even if they change it to exalted the playstyle will remain the same, then everyone will complain that Atlas Gara and Khora are not offering anything to fit their playstyle.

Spamming e instead 1 is not variety or modding any weapon in existence for COBWEB, exluding Khora which doesn’t have anything special Gara and Atlas have more expression than any melee build and playstyle.

Pseudo exalted are a turn off, there are 49 other frames that cand give you what you want

4 minutes ago, (PSN)RuTweN said:

Spamming e instead 1 is not variety or modding any weapon in existence for COBWEB, exluding Khora which doesn’t have anything special Gara and Atlas have more expression than any melee build and playstyle.

Variety?  Expression?  For Atlas and Gara?

Spamming e with a typical melee weapon has more animations and variation in sound and other effects than Khora's, Atlas', and Gara's first abilities combined.

Yeah, Khora and Gara are powerful.  But Khora's optimal gameplay loop is 1 *SCREECH* 1 *SCREECH 1 *SCREECH* until the end of time.  Same animation.  Same sound effect.  Zero variation.  And Gara is an unfun, clunky mess that has only recently started to become somewhat playable, now that the elaborate dance needed to maintain her buff can be performed from a stationary position.

9 minutes ago, (PSN)RuTweN said:

You won’t, and no one who wants exalted will play it, why are you  not using Gara/Khora/Atlas with normal melee right now?

I would.  But I think we both know that it's unlikely DE will ever remove these statstick abilities.  Though perhaps if new incarnon weapons tip them into ludicrous territory, DE will finally take notice.

I will say that I'd prefer much more be done for all three of those frames' kits than a pseudo exalted into exalted replacement.  Gara's gameplay involves too much staring at a tiny timer constantly ticking down.  Khora is spam personified.  And Atlas is lol.  But giving them fully fleshed out exalteds with gimmicks or effects on par with Excalibur, Valkyr, Baruuk, or Wukong would be a massive step in the right direction.

On 2023-05-14 at 6:28 AM, sunderthefirmament said:

Spamming e with a typical melee weapon has more animations and variation in sound and other effects than Khora's, Atlas', and Gara's first abilities combined.

Yeah, Khora and Gara are powerful.  But Khora's optimal gameplay loop is 1 *SCREECH* 1 *SCREECH 1 *SCREECH* until the end of time.  Same animation.  Same sound effect.  Zero variation.  And Gara is an unfun, clunky mess that has only recently started to become somewhat playable, now that the elaborate dance needed to maintain her buff can be performed from a stationary position.

Melee weapons have a a lot of animations yet the community chooses the one that has forced slashe procs and spams it resulting in the same animation/sound similar to pseudo exalted.So where exactly is the difference?

I would.  But I think we both know that it's unlikely DE will ever remove these statstick abilities.  Though perhaps if new incarnon weapons tip them into ludicrous territory, DE will finally take notice.

So the reason you don’t want to use usual setup on these frames is because?

I will say that I'd prefer much more be done for all three of those frames' kits than a pseudo exalted into exalted replacement.  Gara's gameplay involves too much staring at a tiny timer constantly ticking down.  Khora is spam personified.  And Atlas is lol.  But giving them fully fleshed out exalteds with gimmicks or effects on par with Excalibur, Valkyr, Baruuk, or Wukong would be a massive step in the right direction.

Excluding Baruuk’s exalted all others are outshined by meta melee’s.It would be a step in making these warframes mediocre without even having the intention to play them.

Did you know that you can weave in landslide to proc path of statues increasing your total output?No?Maybe because you expect everything to be spoon-fed.

Did you know that Atlas landslide hits harder than any exalted including Baruuk with no godroll stastick?No? Because you cared more about that you can’t use your melee than actually use warframe’s kit.

You are asking for a change for 3 warframes that you don’t intend to use,why?

2 hours ago, (PSN)RuTweN said:

You are asking for a change for 3 warframes that you don’t intend to use,why?

If they got changes, I would use them. That’s why. 

This game is grindy. What assuages the repetition best is variety. More playable frames = more variety.  I find statstick frames unplayable because their loadouts are limited and they depend on spamming. 

With respect, you don’t know me. Kindly don’t tell me that I have no intention of playing a frame were it to get hypothetical changes.

On 2023-05-13 at 3:43 PM, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Stop watching youtube.

I swear some of these YouTubers will build anything and create a clickbait title like "totally broken build" when it's anything but. People still take it as gospel though. 

I don't think there is a YouTuber that has it down to a science yet. I've never seen one that consistently had great builds. They often just make up builds and hype it for content as the "best"

On 2023-05-13 at 8:31 PM, kamisama85 said:

Skana incarnon? Stat stick?? Is this why so many people are struggling to do SP circuit?

Stop building weapons to sissy touch the enemies and actually BUILD them to mow down mercilessly. I use Skana regularly and use it solo one hitting mobs on SP for hours or SP circuit for at least the first 10 rounds and its not by waiting for them to succumb to slashes. They die and I dont even look back.

Instead of living the game vicariously through streamers its time for you to start playing for real and experiment on your own with the tools available to you (i.e. simulcrum). You'll soon realize the best and most broken builds dont usually take form in posted videos.

People are not struggling to do SP circuit because of stat stick build on Skana, the people you meet are just trash because realistically you can have multiple configs.

Archived