The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kullervo is the second Warframe that can legitimately teleport anywhere he wants.

Finally after a decade, DE finally made another Warframe that can teleport to any targeted area not just any health or any enemy...a pure raw teleportation.

The first was Nova, all other Warframes that can teleport require an additional mechanic, like a clone to switch location with, a decoy that you have to wait to travel to your required destination to teleport to.

here's to hope for a Warframe completely designed around Portals, and warps, with new tech that allows you to see through the portal like in the Portal game.

As somebody who really, really wants a true movement ability in the Helminth system, I'm praying this is the one they picked. It isn't. I'm probably gonna get told in this very thread because they've probably said so on prime time or some such. Hell maybe they just add the tap function to helminth purely to spite me.

But I want some kind of 'Adds to existing movement, not just buffs move or parkour speed' power in the Helminth. So badly.

Having said that, Kullervo does sound like a frame who's fun to use, so, we'll have to see.

il y a 11 minutes, Loza03 a dit :

Having said that, Kullervo does sound like a frame who's fun to use, so, we'll have to see.

I'm very reserved about this. That my personnal opinion but with what I see about his kit , it's like I already know it's not my playstyle and I will don't like him.

Well wait and see , perhaps I will have a good surprise when I get an hand on him.

1 minute ago, (NSW)fonglis said:

I'm very reserved about this. That my personnal opinion but with what I see about his kit , it's like I already know it's not my playstyle and I will don't like him.

Well wait and see , perhaps I will have a good surprise when I get an hand on him.

That's fair. As for me, I've been looking for a frame that feels like what DnD would call a 'Gish' for a while now, what a lot of other games or places would call a battlemage or something of that description. A lot of Warframe's casters tend to be either very all in on the casting (which usually just winds up with 'Press X to win'), or full weapons platform or just. Don't hit the fantasy. I of course don't know for sure, but reading, Kullervo would come a fair bit closer.

I mean it'd be easier if DE would fix up scaling overall but that's a pipe dream!

I just wonder which skill will be his Helminth. I kinda hope it will be his second one, would be nice with another healing option for all frames, even though it has the self hurt part aswell.

sidenote: As a swede I find it hilariously fun that the frame with the finnish name is all about knives, since in sweden it is a running joke that all fins are knife happy and love to pull em out any moment they get.

from what I've seen, his kit is kind of interesting, even having one ability that does a bit of self harm lol. it'll also be nice for to have a frame that's a bit edgier again, can't wait to make him black and red and see just how deep the edge cuts lol.

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

in sweden it is a running joke that all fins are knife happy and love to pull em out any moment they get.

when it's cold all the time and you have Russians for neighbors, it's totally understandable they'd want to keep a blade or two handy XD. 

54 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

sidenote: As a swede I find it hilariously fun that the frame with the finnish name is all about knives, since in sweden it is a running joke that all fins are knife happy and love to pull em out any moment they get.

Is that because their country is sorta shaped like a shortened boxcutter?

Anyway, I'm also wondering because of that healing skill if Kullervo will be the first frame that can voluntarily kill itself with nothing but their own ability.  I might helminth that ability out for a different kind of heal like Gloom or something, but it does seem like all his kit can be described as is "interesting"--not great, not bad, just interesting, which tells me that he'll probably be forgotten like nearly all the frames released since TNW.

53 minutes ago, Raarsi said:

Is that because their country is sorta shaped like a shortened boxcutter?

No idea honestly. I think it is more the good old scandinavian "tough love" thing.

Norwegians are simply stupid.

Fins love to drink, fight and cut people, and they are mostly always angry aswell.

Danes are just sons of *@##$es in general.

And us swedes are awkward in so many different ways. We are also the "moderate" nation, where everything is "just about right" and nothing preferably stands out, because that could apparently be bad incase we happen to offend someone else or infringe on their social space, ideals and ideas, or something else. We are also refered to as the "brown gravy" nation, because apparently someone got the idea we eat that S#&$ constantly (curse you IKEA!!!). edit: Oh and we are awesome at stealing the food from other nations and calling it our own, be it cabage rolls, tacos or rice & curry, in the end it is surely a swedish national dish.

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

his 4 sounds like it’s going to be garbage. A generic AOE damage ability with no mention of scaling? 

perhaps, perhaps not. I get the feeling those raining daggers are the same ones from his 2, that is, they'll do the same damage.

it'd be... pretty bad if there wasn't any scaling though, I agree.

Just now, Skoomaseller said:

it sounds like a health restore ability that... can hurt him?

My guess it’ll have a duration and each tick sends a dagger. If there’s an enemy nearby they take minimal damage and it heals Kullervo. If there’s not, the dagger instead damages him (IMO he should also receive something like a damage buff or something for each dagger that plunges back into him).

Rebecca said he was a DPS frame. But this kit is reading more like a semi support frame.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

My guess it’ll have a duration and each tick sends a dagger. If there’s an enemy nearby they take minimal damage and it heals Kullervo. If there’s not, the dagger instead damages him (IMO he should also receive something like a damage buff or something for each dagger that plunges back into him).

Rebecca said he was a DPS frame. But this kit is reading more like a semi support frame.

to me it sounds like he does do DPS things, sprinkled with some self-sustain.

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

His 1 is melee weapon utility.

his 2 is self sustain

his 3 is marked for death.

and his 4 is going to suck.

not really seeing the DPS focus here.

1 for melee damage

2 self sustain (mixed with damage??? find out on the next episode of warframe)

3 damage

4 sucky or not, damage focused

i mean he is kinda dps focused. keep in mind we don't know much yet. 

Archived