Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Seven Crimes of Kullervo Coming Tomorrow: Estimated Build Sizes (roughly)

Marcooose

Tenno,

Update 35.5 - The Seven Crimes of Kullervo arrives tomorrow. To help you prepare for the exchanging of blades surely to ensue, here are our anticipated build sizes on all platforms. Note that these may change slightly on launch: 

PC: 1.04 GB
XBX: 38.8 GB* (remaster) 
PS4: 1.32 GB
PS5: 2.84 GB
NSW: 736.1 MB

*For the Xbox download tomorrow, the large build size is from a classic remaster of miscellaneous elements in the game, which reduces the overall size for Warframe from over 70 GB down to just 38.8 GB once the Update has finished downloading! Note that you will need to redownload the entire game (38.8GB) before the remaster can occur. 

Prepare your platforms as you see fit and steel your resolve before stepping into Kullervo’s Hold tomorrow. You’ll need it.

• Like 25

6 minutes ago, [DE]Marcus said:

*For the Xbox download tomorrow, the large build size is from a classic remaster of miscellaneous elements in the game, which reduces the overall size for Warframe from over 70 GB down to just 38.8 GB once the Update has finished downloading! Note that you will need to redownload the entire game (38.8GB) before the remaster can occur. 

does this mean i should delete it tonight?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Marcus said:

Tenno,

Update 35.5 - The Seven Crimes of Kullervo arrives tomorrow. To help you prepare for the exchanging of blades surely to ensue, here are our anticipated build sizes on all platforms. Note that these may change slightly on launch: 

PC: 1.04 GB
XBX: 38.8 GB* (remaster) 
PS4: 1.32 GB
PS5: 2.84 GB
NSW: 736.1 MB

Prepare your platforms as you see fit and steel your resolve before stepping into Kullervo’s Hold tomorrow. You’ll need it.

Rip to Xbox people like bruh….:copium:

13 hours ago, (XBOX)RedstoneGuard said:

does this mean i should delete it tonight?

So while you shouldnt NEED to delete it, in my experience with games that have updates similar to this a decent amount of people will have issues with just letting the update do its thing resulting in them having to download twice, for this reason I ALWAYS recommend you just uninstall since its the same size and time regardless

47 minutes ago, Gen0-234 said:

Fantastic, we're skipping 33.5, 34.0, 34.5, and 35.0?

I noticed that too!
Maybe those were the updates that didn't come to the live build because of this cert build waiting period lol

Also, I'll keep an eye on the bug reports and twitch to see if it's stable before coming anywhere near warframe this close to a content release. The burns are still too fresh :D