Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the latest Incarnon genesis weapon modification is awful!

(PSN)MrFreddie90

I'll be brief and to the point, the latest modification made to the Incarnon weapons is obscene, now it's triple harder to be able to charge them and increase the charges by hitting enemies on the head, before it was fun because the charging process was fast giving us the possibility to be able hit enemies even already dead and moreover the Multishot was applied correctly. Now it's too complicated, I'm not finding pleasure in using an Incarnon weapon, restore the settings as before please!.

• Like 2

I am glad the torid dont need headshot. But other weapons are bad, its so hard to get headshots when you dont even know where is the head or its so small (most infested and sentient) i was enjoying shooting the killed enemies to get extra charges but its ruined 

Edited by (PSN)Silver1593
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

What changes are you referring to, exactly? Torid not being able to gain charge off corpses? In looking at the changelogs I'm not seeing anything is as dramatic as whatever you're describing.

Before, every hit including multishot counted to charge your Incarnon - now if the target dies from a single hit all the other multishot projectiles do not generate any charge.

In practice this is simply a nerf to Incarnon uptime, and I suspect it's going to stay like this. It might have been an intentional nerf even.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

Before, every hit including multishot counted to charge your Incarnon - now if the target dies from a single hit all the other multishot projectiles do not generate any charge.

In practice this is simply a nerf to Incarnon uptime, and I suspect it's going to stay like this. It might have been an intentional nerf even.

When was this change made? I didn't see it in the incarnon wiki notes. All I saw on there was the thing about dead bodies which was exclusive to Torid.

18 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

I believe that multishot and perks have been long bugged.

in the past I've observed for weapons like Knell and Arca Sciso (which have similar headshot stack perks as Incarnons)

If you are Host, all multishot counts to the meter even if the enemy died from just 1 pellet.

If you are Client, only the 1 pellet before they died counts.

This glitch has been Masked, by the second glitch where recently killed enemies still grant charges.

Now that DE has fixed the dead enemies, the earlier glitch suddenly becomes more visible.

• Like 1

Just now, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

I believe that multishot and perks have been long bugged.

in the past I've observed for weapons like Knell and Arca Sciso (which have similar headshot stack perks as Incarnons)

If you are Host, all multishot counts to the meter even if the enemy died from just 1 pellet.

If you are Client, only the 1 pellet before they died counts.

I don't know about every bug Knell etc, may have had or still have.  But pre-Kullervo, most of my experience with this multishot issue has been as host.  Probably just as much as client too, but I've been in the habit of paying more attention solo.

Haven't checked Arca Scisco, but Knell is having the same problem.  Not a surprise, I was just curious enough to verify it.  What is a surprise though is Snipers are still getting combo from multishot even when overkilling the target.  So maybe this is more easily fixable on DE's end than I've been thinking.

On 7/3/2023 at 1:09 AM, Traumtulpe said:

I definitely feel the same and believe this was used to nerf uptime. Shotgun incarnons are extra brutal now.

Edited by (PSN)Joylesstuna