Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incarnos on AK Guns!

SovietSilviu

3 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

it's possible we might get more akimbo adapters in future, but DE seem to prefer going for single pistols, probably they're easier to develop. mainly I just want AkMagnus Prime..

I mean, really the biggest advantage single pistols have is their accuracy, which the Akimbo guns usually destroy. It's okay for things like Twin Gremlins or Dual Grakata's etc... because you have high fire rate anyways, but things like the Aklex really defeat the purpose of an accurate hand cannon IMHO.

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

They should make an Akdespairkunai Link so I can combine my Incarnon Kunai and Incarnon Despair into a single weapon.

or make a weapon that's just a bag of assorted throwing knives; Kunai, Despiar, Spira.. and you throw all of them.

"I couldn't decide which one to bring, so I brought them all!" - a Kullervo main, probably.

3 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

or make a weapon that's just a bag of assorted throwing knives; Kunai, Despiar, Spira.. and you throw all of them.

"I couldn't decide which one to bring, so I brought them all!" - a Kullervo main, probably.

Fusilia: "Am I a joke to you?"

Kinda baffled they didn't get Primed with Gara when they're literally glass throwing knives.....could've Primed all 3 of her weapons

6 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Yeah okay now I want this as a weapon / ability:

8e7.jpg

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Cram Duahcim said:

Fusilia: "Am I a joke to you?"

Kinda baffled they didn't get Primed with Gara when they're literally glass throwing knives.....could've Primed all 3 of her weapons

Seems DE wants to only have 2 further items alongside a new Prime Frame,
and with non-AoE Thrown Secondaries needing a general fixup, I guess it made the most sense to skip that one, alas.

But ye, rustles my jimmies as well to leave that one out.

We should be able to earn generic adapters for some low played weapons (based on de's usage) and head to Cavalero where he can upgrade with possible choices that we've had with past incarnons. Would it break the game? dunno but if anything is too op .. de can patch